CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. (CTMX): Price and Financial Metrics
CTMX Stock Summary
- Over the past twelve months, CTMX has reported earnings growth of 141.16%, putting it ahead of 91.55% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CTMX's revenue has grown -27.97% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.8% of US companies in our set.
- CytomX Therapeutics Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -48.05%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 7.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CytomX Therapeutics Inc are FPRX, CNAT, ATHX, BCRX, and ORMP.
- Visit CTMX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cytomx.com.
CTMX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTMX Price/Volume Stats
CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. (CTMX) Company Bio
CytomX Therapeutics develops a novel class of antibody therapeutics based on its Probody technology platform that address clinically-validated cancer targets in immuno-oncology. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.