CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. (CTMX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTMX POWR Grades
- CTMX scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 68.17% of US stocks.
- CTMX's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 51 weeks.
- CTMX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.42% of US stocks).
CTMX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CytomX Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 13.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CytomX Therapeutics Inc comes in at -22.04%, a number that bests only 11.43% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CTMX comes in at -36.26% -- higher than that of just 8.15% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CytomX Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GLYC, MEIP, SRPT, JNCE, and VYGR.
- CTMX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CytomX Therapeutics Inc's official web site, go to www.cytomx.com.
CTMX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CTMX's price/earnings ratio is 114.25% lower, now standing at -5.2.
- CTMX's price/sales ratio has moved down 56.3 over the prior 72 months.
- Over the past 72 months, CTMX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 14.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTMX.
CTMX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTMX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 23.09% of graded US stocks.
- CTMX's asset turnover comes in at 0.169 -- ranking 213th of 680 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- TVTX, LEXX, and ORGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTMX.
The table below shows CTMX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.14||52-week high||$10.05|
|Prev. close||$5.19||52-week low||$4.28|
|Day high||$5.25||Avg. volume||844,100|
|50-day MA||$5.05||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.89||Market Cap||334.91M|
CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. (CTMX) Company Bio
CytomX Therapeutics develops a novel class of antibody therapeutics based on its Probody technology platform that address clinically-validated cancer targets in immuno-oncology. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTMX Latest Social Stream
View Full CTMX Social Stream
Latest CTMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CytomX Therapeutics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTMX as an investment opportunity.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Oct. 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTMX), a clinical-stage oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company pioneering a novel class of investigational conditionally activated therapeutics based on its Probody® technology platform, today announced the appointment of Alan Ashworth, Ph.D., FRS, a world-renowned expert in cancer research and a global leader in cancer therapy development, to the companys board of directors.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTMX), a clinical-stage oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company pioneering a novel class of investigational conditionally activated therapeutics based on its Probody ® technology platform, today announced that Sean McCarthy, D.Phil., president, chief executive officer, and chairman, will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the H.C. Wainwright 23 rd Annual Global Investment Conference, being held from September 13-15, 2021. In addition, management will be available for one-on-one meetings with investors who are registered to attend the conference.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Coherus Soars On Lung Cancer Data, Illumina Closes On Grail Buy Without Regulatory Clearance, Adagene Strikes Collaboration With Merck
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Aug. 18) AbbVie Inc. (NYSE: ABBV ) Alkermes plc (NASDAQ: ALKS ) Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE: BIO ) Crinetics Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRNX ) Gilead Sciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: GILD ) GlaxoSmithKline plc (NYSE: GSK ) ( announced FDA approval for label expansion for its Jemperli) Novo Nordisk A/S (NYSE: NVO ) Innoviva, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVA ) Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (NASDAQ: ISRG ) Maravai LifeSciences Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRVI ) Omega Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: OMGA ) (IPOed July 30) Pfizer, Inc. (NYSE: PFE ) Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: REGN ) ResMed Inc. (NYSE: RMD ) TScan Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: TCRX ) Virpax Pharmaceutical...
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Aug. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. (Nasdaq: CTMX), a clinical-stage, oncology-focused biopharmaceutical company pioneering a novel class of investigational conditionally activated antibody therapeutics based on its Probody® technology platform, today announced that on August 16, 2021, the Company granted seven new employees options to purchase a total of 172,600 shares of the Companys common stock at an exercise price per share equal to $4.81, which was the closing trading price on August 16, 2021, the date of the grant.
The Daily Biotech Pulse: Xeris Gets OK For Initiating Hyperthyroidism Study, Merck-Eisai Snag FDA Approval For Drug Combo, Decision Day For Jazz Pharma
Here''s a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours: Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs Aug. 11) Adagio Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADGI ) (IPOed Friday) Alnylam Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: ALNY ) Cytek Biosciences, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTKB ) Dynavax Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: DVAX ) Eliem Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: ELYM ) (IPOed Monday) Erasca, Inc. (NASDAQ: ERAS ) (IPOed July 16) Fulcrum Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: FULC ) (reacted to positive analyst actions following a positive clinical readout) IN8bio, Inc. (NASDAQ: INAB ) Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IRWD ) Maravai LifeSciences Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRVI ) (announced second-quarter results) Monte Rosa Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: GLUE ) Rani Therapeutics Holdings, ...
CTMX Price Returns
Continue Researching CTMXWant to do more research on CytomX Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
CytomX Therapeutics Inc (CTMX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CytomX Therapeutics Inc (CTMX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CytomX Therapeutics Inc (CTMX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch