CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. (CTMX): Price and Financial Metrics
CTMX Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CytomX Therapeutics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 11.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CTMX has reported earnings growth of 92.22%, putting it ahead of 88.62% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CytomX Therapeutics Inc comes in at -19.2%, a number that bests just 10.03% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CytomX Therapeutics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BCRX, ATHX, WVE, KALV, and RCUS.
- Visit CTMX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cytomx.com.
CTMX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.23||52-week high||$19.75|
|Prev. close||$7.50||52-week low||$5.10|
|Day high||$7.47||Avg. volume||367,024|
|50-day MA||$7.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.84||Market Cap||328.49M|
CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. (CTMX) Company Bio
CytomX Therapeutics develops a novel class of antibody therapeutics based on its Probody technology platform that address clinically-validated cancer targets in immuno-oncology. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.