CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. (CTMX): Price and Financial Metrics
CTMX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.48||52-week high||$3.02|
|Prev. close||$1.41||52-week low||$1.04|
|Day high||$1.50||Avg. volume||922,049|
|50-day MA||$1.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.58||Market Cap||99.14M|
CTMX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTMX POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CTMX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.63% of US stocks.
- CTMX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CTMX ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CTMX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CTMX is -1.47 -- better than just 5.01% of US stocks.
- CTMX's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 4.54% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -29.61%, CYTOMX THERAPEUTICS INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 10.99% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYTOMX THERAPEUTICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be CRDF, DBVT, HYLN, MRUS, and VYGR.
- CTMX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CYTOMX THERAPEUTICS INC's official web site, go to www.cytomx.com.
CTMX Valuation Summary
- CTMX's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.9; this is 122.83% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CTMX's price/sales ratio has moved down 60.1 over the prior 99 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTMX.
CTMX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -14.07%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -5.43%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -30.48%.
The table below shows CTMX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTMX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTMX has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.16% of graded US stocks.
- CTMX's asset turnover comes in at 0.169 -- ranking 210th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- JNJ, LEXX, and ORGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTMX.
The table below shows CTMX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CytomX Therapeutics, Inc. (CTMX) Company Bio
CytomX Therapeutics develops a novel class of antibody therapeutics based on its Probody technology platform that address clinically-validated cancer targets in immuno-oncology. The company was founded in 2008 and is based in San Francisco, California.
CTMX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTMX Latest Social Stream
View Full CTMX Social Stream
Latest CTMX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYTOMX THERAPEUTICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTMX as an investment opportunity.
Owing to increased enrollment timelines and low event rates, AstraZeneca (AZN) plans to stop the STABILIZE-CKD and DIALIZE-Outcomes phase III evidence studies for the hyperkalemia drug Lokelma.
Annovis' (ANVS) shares surge on the successful development of its lead candidate in Alzheimer's disease.
Data from a mid-stage study on AbbVie's (ABBV) experimental ADC drug demonstrates compelling clinical benefits across key endpoints in certain lung cancer patients.
Adaptimmune (ADAP) shares rise as GSK transfers IND for letetresgene autoluecel (lete-cel), which is being developed for treating synovial sarcoma and myxoid/round cell liposarcoma.
The BARDA is exercising an option to procure additional doses of Emergent BioSolutions' (EBS) recently approved anthrax vaccine. Deliveries will likely be completed by the end of first-quarter 2024.
CTMX Price Returns
Continue Researching CTMXWant to do more research on CytomX Therapeutics Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
CytomX Therapeutics Inc (CTMX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CytomX Therapeutics Inc (CTMX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CytomX Therapeutics Inc (CTMX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch