CareTrust REIT, Inc. (CTRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTRE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CTRE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 79.53% of US stocks.
- CTRE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- CTRE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
CTRE Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CareTrust REIT Inc is higher than it is for about 93.2% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 89.84%, CareTrust REIT Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 91.05% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTRE is more volatile than only 0.77% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CareTrust REIT Inc are EPRT, UE, KRC, IRT, and ESBA.
- CTRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CareTrust REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.caretrustreit.com.
CTRE Valuation Summary
- CTRE's price/earnings ratio is 25.9; this is 31.03% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CTRE's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 88 months.
- Over the past 88 months, CTRE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 26.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTRE.
CTRE Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 94.19%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 82.74%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 339.84%.
The table below shows CTRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTRE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 79.22% of graded US stocks.
- CTRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.113 -- ranking 179th of 457 Trading stocks.
- COWN, MPW, and ACRE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTRE.
The table below shows CTRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.73||52-week high||$24.89|
|Prev. close||$21.58||52-week low||$16.61|
|Day high||$22.06||Avg. volume||573,038|
|50-day MA||$22.78||Dividend yield||4.91%|
|200-day MA||$23.00||Market Cap||2.11B|
CareTrust REIT, Inc. (CTRE) Company Bio
Caretrust REIT is engaged in the ownership, acquisition and leasing of seniors housing and healthcare-related properties. The company was established in 2014 and is based in San Clemente, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTRE Latest Social Stream
View Full CTRE Social Stream
Latest CTRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CareTrust REIT Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTRE as an investment opportunity.
The big shareholder groups in CareTrust REIT, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CTRE ) have power over the company. Generally speaking, as...
It''s been a feast for bears operating on an hourly timeframe, as ctre has now gone down 5 of the past 5 hours. The post CareTrust REIT Inc (CTRE): Price Now Near $21.59; Daily Chart Shows Downtrend on 20 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., Aug. 19, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CareTrust REIT, Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRE ) today published its inaugural Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report, reflecting its commitment to provide regular and transparent reporting on the company''s environmental, social and governance (ESG) initiatives. "This first CSR Report, and the high level of accountability it reflects, is a major step in the process we began in 2019 to advance the company''s ESG priorities in our decision-making and reporting practices," said Greg Stapley, CareTrust''s Chairman and Chief Executive Officer. Mr. Stapley noted that the company published a number of ESG-related policies in 2019 and 2020, all of which are available in the Investors section of the company''s website. "Although there is more th...
CTRE earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
CareTrust REIT (CTRE) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.00% and 0.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CTRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|