CareTrust REIT, Inc. (CTRE): Price and Financial Metrics
CTRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CareTrust REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 9.79% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CTRE's price/sales ratio is 13.45; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.47% of US stocks.
- The volatility of CareTrust REIT Inc's share price is greater than that of just 7.94% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CareTrust REIT Inc are INN, UE, PDM, DRH, and PGRE.
- CTRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CareTrust REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.caretrustreit.com.
CTRE Daily Price Range
CTRE 52-Week Price Range
CTRE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTRE Price/Volume Stats
CareTrust REIT, Inc. (CTRE) Company Bio
Caretrust REIT is engaged in the ownership, acquisition and leasing of seniors housing and healthcare-related properties. The company was established in 2014 and is based in San Clemente, California.