CareTrust REIT, Inc. (CTRE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTRE POWR Grades
- CTRE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 77.36% of US stocks.
- CTRE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CTRE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
CTRE Stock Summary
- CTRE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 650.45 -- higher than 95.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CARETRUST REIT INC is higher than it is for about 90.64% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 9.37, CARETRUST REIT INC has a higher such ratio than 88.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CARETRUST REIT INC are VTR, JAZZ, CERT, TRIP, and CEQP.
- Visit CTRE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.caretrustreit.com.
CTRE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CTRE's EV/EBIT ratio is 325.27% higher, now standing at 116.1.
- Over the past 103 months, CTRE's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTRE.
CTRE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -12.74%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -28.13%.
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 60.57%.
The table below shows CTRE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTRE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTRE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.37% of graded US stocks.
- CTRE's asset turnover comes in at 0.113 -- ranking 181st of 444 Trading stocks.
- ABR, JEF, and MPW are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTRE.
The table below shows CTRE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTRE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.58||52-week high||$23.59|
|Prev. close||$18.75||52-week low||$15.90|
|Day high||$19.63||Avg. volume||689,526|
|50-day MA||$18.31||Dividend yield||5.87%|
|200-day MA||$18.77||Market Cap||1.90B|
CareTrust REIT, Inc. (CTRE) Company Bio
Caretrust REIT is engaged in the ownership, acquisition and leasing of seniors housing and healthcare-related properties. The company was established in 2014 and is based in San Clemente, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTRE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTRE Latest Social Stream
View Full CTRE Social Stream
Latest CTRE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CARETRUST REIT INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTRE as an investment opportunity.
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., November 28, 2022--CareTrust Announces James Callister to Succeed Mark Lamb as Chief Investment Officer
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., November 08, 2022--CareTrust REIT Announces Third Quarter 2022 Operating Results
Raymond James analyst Jonathan Hughes maintained a Buy rating on CareTrust REIT (CTRE - Research Report) today and set a price target of $22.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $18.68.Hughes covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Welltower, Ventas, and Medical Properties. According to TipRanks, Hughes has an average return of 7.6% and a 59.07% success rate on recommended stocks. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for CareTrust REIT with a $21.80 average price target.See the top stocks recommended by analysts >>The company has a one-year high of $22.57 and a one-year low of $15.43.
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., October 31, 2022--CareTrust REIT Sets Third Quarter Earnings Call for Wednesday, November 9, 2022
CareTrust Announces Environmental Benchmarking Progress and Operational Improvements with Annual Sustainability Report
SAN CLEMENTE, Calif., October 18, 2022--CareTrust Announces Environmental Benchmarking Progress and Operational Improvements with Annual Sustainability Report
CTRE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|