CareTrust REIT, Inc. (CTRE): Price and Financial Metrics
CTRE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CareTrust REIT Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CareTrust REIT Inc is higher than it is for about 88.09% of US stocks.
- CTRE's price/sales ratio is 12.64; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 90.65% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CareTrust REIT Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be DRH, INN, STAY, SPH, and EPR.
- CTRE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CareTrust REIT Inc's official web site, go to www.caretrustreit.com.
CTRE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTRE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.87||52-week high||$25.54|
|Prev. close||$22.00||52-week low||$18.77|
|Day high||$22.11||Avg. volume||1,005,700|
|50-day MA||$20.71||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$23.01||Market Cap||2.09B|
CareTrust REIT, Inc. (CTRE) Company Bio
Caretrust REIT is engaged in the ownership, acquisition and leasing of seniors housing and healthcare-related properties. The company was established in 2014 and is based in San Clemente, California.