Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM): Price and Financial Metrics
CTRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.42||52-week high||$1.75|
|Prev. close||$0.42||52-week low||$0.39|
|Day high||$0.44||Avg. volume||774,959|
|50-day MA||$0.44||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.73||Market Cap||39.62M|
CTRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTRM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CTRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.74% of US stocks.
- CTRM's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 108 days.
- CTRM ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CTRM Stock Summary
- CTRM's current price/earnings ratio is 0.39, which is higher than only 0.4% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CTRM is currently 0.33, higher than only 1.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.19, CASTOR MARITIME INC has a higher such ratio than only 4.87% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASTOR MARITIME INC, a group of peers worth examining would be APLE, CRC, GROM, TUSK, and CPA.
- Visit CTRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.castormaritime.com.
CTRM Valuation Summary
- CTRM's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 83.33% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- CTRM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 9.7 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTRM.
CTRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTRM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.54% of graded US stocks.
- CTRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.197 -- ranking 99th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CTRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM) Company Bio
Castor Maritime, Inc. engages in the provision of shipping transportation services through its ownership of dry bulk vessels. It offers seaborne transportation services for dry bulk cargo including iron ore, coal, and grain, collectively referred to as major bulks; and steel products, fertilizers, cement, bauxite, sugar, and scrap metal, collectively referred to as minor bulks. The company was founded by Petros Panagiotidis on September 12, 2017 and is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus.
CTRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTRM Latest Social Stream
View Full CTRM Social Stream
Latest CTRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CASTOR MARITIME INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTRM as an investment opportunity.
Castor Maritime Inc. Announces the Sale of the M/V Magic Argo for $15.75 Million with an Expected Net Gain of $3.0 Million and the Termination of the Sale of the M/V Magic Moon
LIMASSOL, Cyprus, Sept. 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Castor Maritime Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRM), (“Castor” or the “Company”), a diversified global shipping company, announces that on September 22, 2023, the Company entered into an agreement with an unaffiliated third party for the sale of the M/V Magic Argo, a 2009-built Kamsarmax bulk carrier, for a price of $15.75 million. The vessel is expected to be delivered to her new owners during the fourth quarter of 2023. The Company expects to record during
LIMASSOL, Cyprus, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Castor Maritime Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRM), (“Castor” or the “Company”), a diversified global shipping company, announced today that the Company’s 2023 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") was duly held on September 1, 2023, at 6:00 p.m., local time, at 223 Christodoulou Chatzipavlou Street, Hawaii Royal Gardens, 3036 Limassol, Cyprus. At the Meeting, the following proposals were approved and adopted: The re-election of Mr. Petros P
Castor Maritime's (NASDAQ:CTRM) earnings have declined over three years, contributing to shareholders 53% loss
Castor Maritime Inc. ( NASDAQ:CTRM ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 26% in the last month. But...
Castor Maritime Inc. Reports Net Income of $8.2 Million for the Three Months Ended June 30, 2023 and Net income of $19 Million for the Six Months Ended June 30, 2023
LIMASSOL, Cyprus, Aug. 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Castor Maritime Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRM) (“Castor” or the “Company”), a diversified global shipping company, today announced its results for the three months and six months ended June 30, 2023. Earnings Highlights of the Second Quarter Ended June 30, 2023: Total Vessel Revenues from continuing operations: $25.3 million for the three months ended June 30, 2023, as compared to $41.7 million for the three months ended June 30, 2022, or a 39.3% decrease
LIMASSOL, Cyprus, July 31, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Limassol, Cyprus, July 31, 2023 – Castor Maritime Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRM), (“Castor” or the “Company”), a diversified global shipping company, announced today that its Board of Directors (the "Board") has scheduled the Company’s 2023 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") to be held on September 1, 2023, at 6:00 p.m., local time, at 223 Christodoulou Chatzipavlou Street, Hawaii Royal Gardens, 3036 Limassol, Cyprus. The Board has fix
CTRM Price Returns