Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM): Price and Financial Metrics
CTRM Stock Summary
- CTRM's went public 2.18 years ago, making it older than merely 4.63% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTRM is more volatile than 98.75% of stocks we're observing.
- Castor Maritime Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -75.11%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 3.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTRM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TWER, CIG, ENIA, XELA, and NEWT.
- CTRM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Castor Maritime Inc's official web site, go to www.castormaritime.com.
CTRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.46||52-week high||$1.95|
|Prev. close||$0.43||52-week low||$0.11|
|Day high||$0.53||Avg. volume||186,852,719|
|50-day MA||$0.90||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.38||Market Cap||N/A|
Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM) Company Bio
Castor Maritime, Inc. engages in the provision of shipping transportation services through its ownership of dry bulk vessels. It offers seaborne transportation services for dry bulk cargo including iron ore, coal, and grain, collectively referred to as major bulks; and steel products, fertilizers, cement, bauxite, sugar, and scrap metal, collectively referred to as minor bulks. The company was founded by Petros Panagiotidis on September 12, 2017 and is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus.
CTRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTRM Latest Social Stream
View Full CTRM Social Stream
Latest CTRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Castor Maritime Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTRM as an investment opportunity.
Castor Maritime may have a good idea, using CTRM stock to buy boats and take advantage of rising shipping rates.
LIMASSOL, Cyprus, April 14, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Castor Maritime Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRM), (“Castor” or the “Company”), a diversified global shipping company, announces that on April 9, 2021, it took delivery of the M/V Magic Twilight, a 2010 Korean-built Kamsarmax dry bulk carrier, and on April 13, 2021, it took delivery of the M/V Magic Thunder, a 2011 Japanese-built Kamsarmax dry bulk carrier, pursuant to the transactions previously announced on February 18 and March 12, 2021, respectively. Both acquisitions were financed in their entirety with cash on hand. The M/V Magic Twilight commenced employment under a time charter contract on April 13, 2021, at a daily gross charter rate of $19,000 with an expected term of about 20 days. The M/V Magic Thunder is expected to commence employment...
Once flying high on their status as Reddit stocks, these nine penny stocks are falling back towards prior price levels.
CTRM stock gained interest, becoming a meme stock, but its valuation and fundamentals make it a very risky bet in the shipping sector.
Through a separate wholly-owned subsidiary, Castor Maritime (CTRM) has purchased 2011 Japanese-built Panamax dry bulk carrier from an unaffiliated third-party for $18.48M, delivery scheduled within 2Q21. Petros Panagiotidis, Chief Executive Officer of Castor, commented: “We are pleased to announce our ninth vessel acquisition in 2021 with the addition of another...
CTRM Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!