Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTRM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.47||52-week high||$2.09|
|Prev. close||$0.47||52-week low||$0.43|
|Day high||$0.49||Avg. volume||1,047,171|
|50-day MA||$0.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.12||Market Cap||44.29M|
CTRM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTRM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CTRM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.33% of US stocks.
- CTRM's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CTRM's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 23.35% of US stocks).
CTRM Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 0.48, CASTOR MARITIME INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about just 0.38% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CASTOR MARITIME INC is higher than just 2.55% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.23, CASTOR MARITIME INC has a higher such ratio than just 7.19% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASTOR MARITIME INC, a group of peers worth examining would be GLBS, APLE, LUMN, TUSK, and CRC.
- Visit CTRM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.castormaritime.com.
CTRM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CTRM's price/sales ratio is 89.47% lower, now standing at 0.2.
- Over the past 52 months, CTRM's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTRM.
CTRM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTRM has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 22.54% of graded US stocks.
- CTRM's asset turnover comes in at 0.197 -- ranking 99th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CTRM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM) Company Bio
Castor Maritime, Inc. engages in the provision of shipping transportation services through its ownership of dry bulk vessels. It offers seaborne transportation services for dry bulk cargo including iron ore, coal, and grain, collectively referred to as major bulks; and steel products, fertilizers, cement, bauxite, sugar, and scrap metal, collectively referred to as minor bulks. The company was founded by Petros Panagiotidis on September 12, 2017 and is headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTRM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTRM Latest Social Stream
View Full CTRM Social Stream
Latest CTRM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CASTOR MARITIME INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTRM as an investment opportunity.
Castor Maritime Inc. Announces Receipt of NASDAQ Notice
LIMASSOL, Cyprus, April 21, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Castor Maritime Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRM), (“Castor”, or the “Company”), a diversified global shipping company, announces that it has received written notification from The Nasdaq Stock Market (“Nasdaq”) dated April 20, 2023, indicating that because the closing bid price of the Company’s common stock for 30 consecutive business days, from March 8, 2023 to April 19, 2023, was below the minimum $1.00 per share bid price requirement for continued listi
Castor Maritime Inc. Announces the Completion of the Sale of the M/V Magic Rainbow
LIMASSOL, Cyprus, April 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Castor Maritime Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRM), (“Castor”, or the “Company”), a diversified global shipping company, announces that on April 18, 2023, the Company completed the previously announced sale at a price of $12.6 million of the M/V Magic Rainbow, a 2007-built Panamax, by delivering the vessel to its new owners. The Company expects to record during the second quarter of 2023 a net gain on the sale of the M/V Magic Rainbow of approximately $4.4 m
Castor Maritime (NASDAQ:CTRM) Knows How To Allocate Capital Effectively
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? In a...
7 Cheap Stocks That Are Worth Your Attention
Finding cheap stocks that are worth an investment can be tricky, but the Portfolio Grader is a tool you can use to narrow the field.
Castor Maritime Inc. Announces the Sale of the M/V Magic Moon for $13.95 Million and With an Expected Net Gain of $5.3 Million
LIMASSOL, Cyprus, April 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Castor Maritime Inc. (NASDAQ: CTRM), (“Castor”, or the “Company”), a diversified global shipping company, announces that on March 23, 2023, we entered into an agreement with a third party for the sale of the M/V Magic Moon, a 2005-built Panamax, at a price of $13.95 million. The conclusion of the sale agreement is subject to the execution of definitive documentation customary for this type of transaction. The vessel is expected to be delivered
CTRM Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...