Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation - (CTSH): Price and Financial Metrics
CTSH Stock Summary
- Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp's market capitalization of $33,866,946,091 is ahead of 93.84% of US-listed equities.
- CTSH's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1,127.86 -- higher than 95.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp's share price is greater than that of only 4.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTSH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HSY, MNST, GIS, CTAS, and PAYX.
- Visit CTSH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cognizant.com.
CTSH Stock Price Chart More Charts
CTSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$68.61||52-week high||$74.85|
|Prev. close||$68.42||52-week low||$56.73|
|Day high||$69.00||Avg. volume||3,335,792|
|50-day MA||$63.21||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$62.50||Market Cap||37.57B|
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation - (CTSH) Company Bio
Cognizant Technology Solutions is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. The Company operates in four segments: Financial Services segment, which include banking and insurance; Healthcare segment, which includes healthcare and life sciences, and Manufacturing/Retail/Logistics segment, which includes manufacturing and logistics; retail, travel and hospitality, and consumer goods and Other segment, which includes Communications, Manufacturing/Retail/Logistics, and High Technology.
CTSH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp ranked in the 38st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 48%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp ended up being:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 98.57; that's higher than 92.26% of US stocks in the Technology sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 4% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 14.96% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CTSH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 54.33% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|