Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH): Price and Financial Metrics
CTSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.21||52-week high||$72.71|
|Prev. close||$69.51||52-week low||$51.33|
|Day high||$69.93||Avg. volume||3,948,319|
|50-day MA||$69.47||Dividend yield||1.65%|
|200-day MA||$63.73||Market Cap||34.95B|
CTSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTSH POWR Grades
- CTSH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 89.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTSH is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CTSH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 20.16% of US stocks).
CTSH Stock Summary
- CTSH has a higher market value than 93.35% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $35,464,006,546.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.43 for COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP; that's greater than it is for just 22.7% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTSH is more volatile than only 16.69% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTSH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are JCI, KMB, LHX, JBHT, and LH.
- Visit CTSH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cognizant.com.
CTSH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CTSH's price/sales ratio is 33.33% lower, now standing at 1.8.
- Over the past 243 months, CTSH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 30.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTSH.
CTSH Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.5%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -9.59%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.04%.
The table below shows CTSH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTSH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.63% of graded US stocks.
- CTSH's asset turnover comes in at 1.007 -- ranking 127th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- ALLE, WHLM, and DTSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTSH.
The table below shows CTSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) Company Bio
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994,and started serving external clients in 1996. (Source:Wikipedia)
CTSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTSH Latest Social Stream
View Full CTSH Social Stream
Latest CTSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTSH as an investment opportunity.
Shareholders Are Optimistic That Cognizant Technology Solutions (NASDAQ:CTSH) Will Multiply In Value
If you're looking for a multi-bagger, there's a few things to keep an eye out for. Amongst other things, we'll want to...
Are Strong Financial Prospects The Force That Is Driving The Momentum In Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation's NASDAQ:CTSH) Stock?
Cognizant Technology Solutions' (NASDAQ:CTSH) stock is up by a considerable 13% over the past three months. Given the...
Cognizant (CTSH) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Key Insights Cognizant Technology Solutions' estimated fair value is US$127 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity...
On Wednesday Morgan Stanley upped Jack Daniel's maker Brown Forman (NYSE:BFb) by two notches - to Overweight from Underweight - with a new BFb price target of $75, up $9 from the prior one.
CTSH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTSHWant to see what other sources are saying about Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch