Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH): Price and Financial Metrics
CTSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.45||52-week high||$75.40|
|Prev. close||$62.88||52-week low||$51.33|
|Day high||$63.30||Avg. volume||4,169,595|
|50-day MA||$60.78||Dividend yield||1.84%|
|200-day MA||$61.28||Market Cap||31.69B|
CTSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTSH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CTSH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.48% of US stocks.
- CTSH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CTSH's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 2.64% of US stocks).
CTSH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $31,773,163,520, COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP has a greater market value than 92.92% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 278.03, COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 90.9% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTSH is more volatile than merely 4.96% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP are NUE, LHX, ROK, PWR, and DHI.
- Visit CTSH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cognizant.com.
CTSH Valuation Summary
- CTSH's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 34.62% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CTSH's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTSH.
CTSH Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.5%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -9.59%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 12.04%.
The table below shows CTSH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTSH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.63% of graded US stocks.
- CTSH's asset turnover comes in at 1.007 -- ranking 127th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- ALLE, WHLM, and DTSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTSH.
The table below shows CTSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTSH Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CTSH, see our CTSH price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$84.98||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) Company Bio
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994,and started serving external clients in 1996. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CTSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTSH Latest Social Stream
View Full CTSH Social Stream
Latest CTSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTSH as an investment opportunity.
Got $3,000? 3 Growth Stocks to Double Up on Right Now
ASML (NASDAQ: ASML) might not be familiar to you, but it's a major player in the semiconductor arena, with a recent market value above $250 billion. The stock was recently down some 23% from its high in 2021, in part because the cyclical semiconductor industry is on a downswing. It might take a while for the industry to heat up again, but ASML appears attractively priced at recent levels, and it's likely to be a solid performer for long-term investors.
Cognizant (CTSH) Accelerates Generative AI Adoption at Scale
Cognizant (CTSH) launches Cognizant Neuro AI platform, enabling enterprises to adopt and harness generative AI at scale, reflecting a strong product portfolio and partner base.
Cleo, Cognizant Form Global Cloud Integration Partnership
ROCKFORD, Ill., May 16, 2023--Cleo, the pioneer and global leader of the Ecosystem Integration software category, and provider of the Cleo Integration Cloud (CIC) platform, today announced it has entered into a global partnership with Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) to power the Cognizant Cloud Integration Brokerage (CCIB) for the enterprise market.
Cognizant Launches Cognizant Neuro®️ AI Platform to Help Companies Responsibly Deploy Generative AI at Enterprise Scale
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) today announced a new, enterprise-wide platform, Cognizant Neuro®️ AI, designed to provide enterprises with a comprehensive approach to accelerate the adoption of generative AI technology and harness its business value in a flexible, secure, scalable and responsible way.
Cognizant to Present at the J.P. Morgan 51st Annual Global Technology, Media and Communications Conference
Cognizant (Nasdaq: CTSH), a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, today announced a presentation at the following investor conference:
CTSH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTSHWant to see what other sources are saying about Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...