Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTSH POWR Grades
- CTSH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 97.69% of US stocks.
- CTSH's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CTSH ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CTSH Stock Summary
- CTSH has a higher market value than 93.11% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $34,304,255,586.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.46 for COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP; that's greater than it is for only 24.74% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -9.42%, COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses just 24.45% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP are LH, ROP, NUE, CBRE, and STLD.
- Visit CTSH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cognizant.com.
CTSH Valuation Summary
- CTSH's price/sales ratio is 1.7; this is 37.04% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CTSH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 16.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTSH.
CTSH Growth Metrics
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 24.22%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -12.17%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 28.76%.
The table below shows CTSH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTSH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.63% of graded US stocks.
- CTSH's asset turnover comes in at 1.007 -- ranking 127th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- ALLE, WHLM, and DTSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTSH.
The table below shows CTSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.27||52-week high||$93.47|
|Prev. close||$68.84||52-week low||$51.33|
|Day high||$69.27||Avg. volume||5,055,403|
|50-day MA||$60.42||Dividend yield||1.57%|
|200-day MA||$65.29||Market Cap||35.60B|
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) Company Bio
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994,and started serving external clients in 1996. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CTSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTSH Latest Social Stream
View Full CTSH Social Stream
Latest CTSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTSH as an investment opportunity.
(Bloomberg) -- Alphabet Inc. is illegally using return-to-office policies as a tool to try to derail YouTube contract workers from organizing in Texas, a union alleged in a National Labor Relations Board complaint.Most Read from BloombergHindenburg’s Short Sell Call Shaves $12 Billion Off Adani StocksUS Confronts China Over Companies’ Ties to Russia War EffortJosh Kushner Is Richer Than Trump After Billionaires Back His FirmTech-Led Slide Fades; Tesla Whipsaws on Earnings: Markets WrapUS and Ger
Cognizant has entered into an agreement to acquire Mobica, an IoT software engineering services provider headquartered in Manchester, United Kingdom. Mobica's services span the full software development cycle, with core competencies in development, implementation, testing and deployment of embedded software, and a specialization in clients' strategic internal research and development projects.
Bengaluru: On 7 December, the then Cognizant CEO Brian Humphries addressed the Global Tech, Media and Technology Conference in New York City, organised by the Swiss investment bank UBS
This report was sent to Briefing.com subscribers earlier today. Upgrades: > CureVac (CVAC) upgraded to Buy from Neutral at UBS; tgt raised to $18 Downgrades: > Cognizant Tech (CTSH) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at MoffettNathanson; tgt lowered to $60 > DXC Technology (DXC) downgraded to Underperform from Market Perform at MoffettNathanson; tgt lowered […]
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSH) Rose 15.84% From Its 52-Week Low, But YTD Numbers Rise 6.64%. Here’s What You Need To Know At This Time
During the last session, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSH)’s traded shares were 5.99 million, with the beta value of the company hitting 1.04. At the end of the trading day, the stock’s price was $60.99, reflecting an intraday loss of -3.13% or -$1.97. The 52-week high for the CTSH share is $93.47, that puts it … Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSH) Rose 15.84% From Its 52-Week Low, But YTD Numbers Rise 6.64%. Here’s What You Need To Know At This Time Read More »
CTSH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTSHWant to see what other sources are saying about Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch