Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation - (CTSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTSH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CTSH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.39% of US stocks.
- CTSH's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- CTSH's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 9.04% of US stocks).
CTSH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $43,223,837,457, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp has a greater market value than 94.2% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTSH is more volatile than merely 6.97% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CTSH comes in at 4.65% -- higher than that of 72.27% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ALGN, TT, BILI, TROW, and ALXN.
- Visit CTSH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cognizant.com.
CTSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$81.46||52-week high||$82.73|
|Prev. close||$81.25||52-week low||$47.39|
|Day high||$81.89||Avg. volume||3,028,192|
|50-day MA||$78.02||Dividend yield||1.18%|
|200-day MA||$74.61||Market Cap||43.22B|
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation - (CTSH) Company Bio
Cognizant Technology Solutions is a provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services. The Company operates in four segments: Financial Services segment, which include banking and insurance; Healthcare segment, which includes healthcare and life sciences, and Manufacturing/Retail/Logistics segment, which includes manufacturing and logistics; retail, travel and hospitality, and consumer goods and Other segment, which includes Communications, Manufacturing/Retail/Logistics, and High Technology.
CTSH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CTSH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp, consider:
- As a business, CTSH is generating more cash flow than 90.44% of positive cash flow stocks in the Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 16.47% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- CTSH's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 45.52% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CTSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTSH Latest Social Stream
View Full CTSH Social Stream
Latest CTSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTSH as an investment opportunity.
We believe investing is smart because history shows that stock markets go higher in the long term. But not every stock...
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for Cognizant Technology Solutions
Cognizant Recognized for Its Growing Market Adoption as a Top Pharmacovigilance Operations Leader in New Everest Group Report
Cognizant (Nasdaq: CTSH) announced it has been named one of the leading companies in the pharmacovigilance market, offering an end-to-end spectrum of patient safety services in a new report by analyst firm Everest Group. Pharmacovigilance is the practice area aimed at ensuring drug safety through in-depth data collection and evaluation. As part of Everest Group's Pharmacovigilance and Complaint Management Operations – Services PEAK Matrix® 2021, Cognizant was named a leader amongst its peers.
Cognizant (Nasdaq: CTSH), a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, will announce results for the first quarter of 2021 on Wednesday, May 5, 2021, after market close.
Cognizant (Nasdaq: CTSH) announced today a multi-year partnership to be the Official Digital Transformation Partner of the elite global racing championship SailGP. Cognizant will leverage its digital transformation and software engineering expertise to improve audience insights, enable data visualization and create an immersive fan experience for the 257 million SailGP viewers worldwide. Cognizant will also align with SailGP's Race for the Future purpose-driven agenda, championing a better world powered by nature, with a focus on accelerating a transition to clean energy.
CTSH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTSHWant to see what other sources are saying about Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch