Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTSH POWR Grades
- CTSH scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTSH is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CTSH ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CTSH Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $30,388,797,366, COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP has a greater market value than 93.2% of US stocks.
- CTSH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 24.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -9.14%, COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 26.67% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP are LH, CBRE, FOXA, YUMC, and EMR.
- Visit CTSH's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cognizant.com.
CTSH Valuation Summary
- CTSH's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.8; this is 41.14% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CTSH's price/earnings ratio has moved down 28 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTSH.
CTSH Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 13.23%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 8.56%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 12.04%.
The table below shows CTSH's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTSH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTSH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.63% of graded US stocks.
- CTSH's asset turnover comes in at 1.007 -- ranking 127th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- ALLE, WHLM, and DTSS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTSH.
The table below shows CTSH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTSH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTSH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.44||52-week high||$93.47|
|Prev. close||$58.45||52-week low||$57.42|
|Day high||$58.92||Avg. volume||3,130,812|
|50-day MA||$65.15||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$77.10||Market Cap||29.74B|
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) Company Bio
Cognizant is an American multinational information technology services and consulting company. It is headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey, United States. Cognizant is part of the NASDAQ-100 and trades under CTSH. It was founded as an in-house technology unit of Dun & Bradstreet in 1994,and started serving external clients in 1996. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CTSH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTSH Latest Social Stream
View Full CTSH Social Stream
Latest CTSH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COGNIZANT TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTSH as an investment opportunity.
Law firm Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer selects Cognizant (CTSH) to manage its IT infrastructure, applications and service desk.
Let's talk about the popular Cognizant Technology Solutions Corporation ( NASDAQ:CTSH ). The company's shares saw...
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) announced that its Shared Investigator Platform (SIP), a life sciences Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that streamlines clinical trials to improve the speed of pharmaceutical drug discovery, has surpassed 250,000 users across 100 countries worldwide. This digital platform facilitates research and collaboration around the globe by allowing clinical study documents and safety notifications to be easily and securely exchanged across site and sponsor teams.
13 gurus bought this IT services company last quarter
The Zacks Style Scores offers investors a way to easily find top-rated stocks based on their investing style. Here's why you should take advantage.
CTSH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTSHWant to see what other sources are saying about Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch