Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp. (CTSH) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CTSH has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 2,836,000,000; for context, that's better than 97.81% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that CTSH has less fluctuation in its price than 92.64% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CTSH's price: FI, AVA, HDB, TSLX and SHO.
CTSH Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CTSH, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 63.96%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CTSH, investors may wish to consider are:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, CTSH offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.16% of its fellow sector mates.
- In terms of opportunity, CTSH's provides a return of -63.96% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than just 23.25% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Technology sector, Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp has an equity discount rate lower than 75.59% of them.
CTSH Dividend Chart
CTSH Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CTSH Dividends vs. Peers
CTSH's dividend yield currently ranks #3 of 15 vs. its peers in the Outsourcing - Tech Services category.
|1||FSNN||Fusion Connect, Inc.||0.00%|
|3||CTSH||Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.||0.00%|
|4||NRILY||Nomura Research Institute Ltd. ADR||0.00%|
|5||GIB||CGI Inc. Cl A||0.00%|
|6||UIS||Unisys Corporation New||0.00%|
|7||HCKT||Hackett Group Inc.||0.00%|
|8||SREV||ServiceSource International, Inc.||0.00%|
|9||INFY||Infosys Ltd. ADR||0.00%|
|11||ACN||Accenture PLC Cl A||0.00%|
|14||SYKE||Sykes Enterprises, Incorporated||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CTSH dividends?Want to do more research on Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp's dividends? Try the links below:
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp Common Stock (CTSH) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) - Dividend Investor
Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp (CTSH) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha