Cytosorbents Corporation (CTSO): Price and Financial Metrics
CTSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.17||52-week high||$4.59|
|Prev. close||$1.21||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$1.23||Avg. volume||81,733|
|50-day MA||$1.54||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.74||Market Cap||51.99M|
CTSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTSO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CTSO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.67% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTSO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CTSO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.23% of US stocks).
CTSO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $56,436,906, CYTOSORBENTS CORP has a greater market value than only 17.39% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 37.78%, CYTOSORBENTS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 84.02% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of CYTOSORBENTS CORP's share price is greater than that of 80.96% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CYTOSORBENTS CORP are AMST, DDD, STRM, AIRG, and AQST.
- CTSO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CYTOSORBENTS CORP's official web site, go to www.cytosorbents.com.
CTSO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CTSO's price/sales ratio is 52.78% lower, now standing at 1.7.
- CTSO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1.1 over the prior 193 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTSO.
CTSO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -55.35%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -53.6%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -64.61%.
The table below shows CTSO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTSO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTSO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.38% of graded US stocks.
- CTSO's asset turnover comes in at 0.475 -- ranking 101st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NVCR, CUTR, and HAE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTSO.
The table below shows CTSO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cytosorbents Corporation (CTSO) Company Bio
CytoSorbents Corporation, a critical care focused immunotherapy company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of medical devices with its platform blood purification technology incorporating a proprietary adsorbent polymer technology. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey.
CTSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTSO Latest Social Stream
View Full CTSO Social Stream
Latest CTSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYTOSORBENTS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTSO as an investment opportunity.
CTSO: CytoSorbents reports 3rd quarter 2023 financial and operating results which showed strong product revenue growth and an improved cost structure.
By Thomas Kerr, CFA NASDAQ:CTSO READ THE FULL CTSO RESEARCH REPORT CytoSorbents (NASDAQ:CTSO) reported 3rd quarter 2023 results on November 9th which showed strong product revenue growth. 3rd quarter product revenues increased 20% to $7.8 million and grant income decreased 35.9%. The increase in the Euro to U.S. dollar exchange rate positively impacted product sales by approximately $508,000. The
Q3 2023 Cytosorbents Corp Earnings Call
Cytosorbents Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSO) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 9, 2023 Cytosorbents Corporation misses on earnings expectations. Reported EPS is $-0.20718 EPS, expectations were $-0.12. Operator: Good afternoon, and welcome to CytoSorbents third quarter 2023 financial and operating results conference call. [Operator Instructions]. Please be advised that the call will be recorded at the company’s […]
Q3 2023 Product sales grew 20% to $7.8M versus $6.5M in Q3 2022. Q3 2023 Total revenue was approximately $8.8M. The pivotal STAR-T trial remains blinded with database lock nearing and initial data analysis completion expected before year-end.PRINCETON, N.J., Nov. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a leader in the treatment of life-threatening conditions in the intensive care unit and cardiac surgery using blood purification via its proprietary polymer adsorptio
PRINCETON, N.J., Oct. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a leader in the treatment of life-threatening conditions in the intensive care unit and cardiac surgery using blood purification, will report third quarter 2023 operating and financial results after the market close on Thursday, November 9th, 2023. CytoSorbents’ management will host a live presentation webcast and a question and answer session at 4:30PM EDT the same day. Webcast Details:Date: Thursday, No
CTSO Price Returns