Cytosorbents Corporation (CTSO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTSO POWR Grades
- CTSO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 85.34% of US stocks.
- CTSO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 199 days.
- CTSO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CTSO Stock Summary
- For CTSO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 4.97% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -97.05%, Cytosorbents Corp's debt growth rate surpasses just 1.35% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cytosorbents Corp comes in at 50.7%, a number that bests 89.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTSO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ICAD, LTRX, SBBP, FLDM, and AIRG.
- Visit CTSO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cytosorbents.com.
CTSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.41||52-week high||$11.74|
|Prev. close||$8.23||52-week low||$7.13|
|Day high||$8.52||Avg. volume||324,882|
|50-day MA||$8.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.86||Market Cap||364.31M|
Cytosorbents Corporation (CTSO) Company Bio
CytoSorbents Corporation, a critical care focused immunotherapy company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of medical devices with its platform blood purification technology incorporating a proprietary adsorbent polymer technology. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey.
CTSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTSO Latest Social Stream
View Full CTSO Social Stream
Latest CTSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cytosorbents Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTSO as an investment opportunity.
CytoSorbents Corporation (CTSO) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 4, 2021 4:45 PM ET Company Participants Amy Vogel - Investor Relations Phillip Chan - Chief Executive Officer Efthymios Deliargyris - Chief Medical Officer Kathleen Bloch - Chief Financial Officer Christian Steiner - Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing, Managing Director,...
CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a critical care leader using its CytoSorb® blood purification technology to treat life-threatening conditions in critically-ill and cardiac surgery patients around the world, reports financial and operating results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 4, 2021 / CytoSorbents Corp. (NASDAQ:CTSO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 4, 2021 at 4:45 PM Eastern Time.
CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a critical care immunotherapy leader commercializing its CytoSorb® blood purification technology to treat deadly inflammation in critically-ill and cardiac surgery patients around the world, will report Q1 2021 financial results after the market close on Tuesday, May 4, 2021 at 4:45PM EST.
The FDA has granted conditional approval for CytoSorbents' (CTSO) investigational device exemption ((IDE)) application for the STAR-T trial for the removal of ticagrelor during cardiothoracic surgery to reduce perioperative bleeding complications.Based on this conditional approval, study initiation activities, can now commence, putting the study ahead of the internal schedule.Conditions for full IDE...
CTSO Price Returns