Cytosorbents Corporation (CTSO): Price and Financial Metrics
CTSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.34||52-week high||$4.59|
|Prev. close||$3.11||52-week low||$1.03|
|Day high||$3.40||Avg. volume||86,892|
|50-day MA||$3.08||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.35||Market Cap||146.81M|
CTSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTSO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CTSO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.47% of US stocks.
- CTSO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CTSO ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 13th percentile.
CTSO Stock Summary
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 37.19%, CYTOSORBENTS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 79.92% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CTSO's revenue has grown -14.09% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 14.38% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTSO is more volatile than 88.84% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYTOSORBENTS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be PCTI, NURO, RNLX, STRM, and IRBT.
- CTSO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CYTOSORBENTS CORP's official web site, go to www.cytosorbents.com.
CTSO Valuation Summary
- CTSO's EV/EBIT ratio is -4; this is 133.33% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CTSO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.4 over the prior 187 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTSO.
CTSO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -55.35%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -53.6%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -64.61%.
The table below shows CTSO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTSO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTSO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.38% of graded US stocks.
- CTSO's asset turnover comes in at 0.475 -- ranking 101st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NVCR, CUTR, and HAE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTSO.
The table below shows CTSO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTSO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CTSO, see our CTSO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$14.60||Average Broker Recommendation||1.33 (Strong Buy)|
Cytosorbents Corporation (CTSO) Company Bio
CytoSorbents Corporation, a critical care focused immunotherapy company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of medical devices with its platform blood purification technology incorporating a proprietary adsorbent polymer technology. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey.
CTSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTSO Latest Social Stream
View Full CTSO Social Stream
Latest CTSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYTOSORBENTS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTSO as an investment opportunity.
Cytosorbents Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSO): Is Breakeven Near?
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at Cytosorbents...
CTSO: CytoSorbents reports 1st quarter 2023 financial and operating results which showed sequential revenue growth on a Core Product constant currency basis.
By Thomas Kerr, CFA NASDAQ:CTSO READ THE FULL CTSO RESEARCH REPORT CytoSorbents (NASDAQ:CTSO) reported 1st quarter 2023 results on March 2nd with revenue results largely in line with expectations. 1st quarter revenues increased 8.7% to $9.4 million from $8.7 million in the prior year period. Product sales were essentially flat at $7.9 million compared to the 1st quarter of 2022 largely due to the
Q1 2023 Cytosorbents Corp Earnings Call
Q1 2023 Cytosorbents Corp Earnings Call
CytoSorbents Reports First Quarter 2023 Results
Pivotal U.S. and Canada STAR-T Trial enrollment enters the last third of the study. Strong customer demand from Q4 2022 continued into Q1 2023, with current expectation of overall sales growth in 2023PRINCETON, N.J., May 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a leader in the treatment of life-threatening conditions in the intensive care unit and cardiac surgery using blood purification via its proprietary polymer adsorption technology, today reported unaudited fina
CytoSorbents to Report First Quarter 2023 Operating and Financial Results
MONMOUTH JUNCTION, N.J., April 26, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a leader in the treatment of life-threatening conditions in the intensive care unit and cardiac surgery using blood purification, will report first quarter 2023 operating and financial results after the market close on Tuesday, May 2, 2023. CytoSorbents’ management will host a live presentation webcast and a question and answer session at 4:30PM EDT the same day. Conference Call Details:Date: Tue
CTSO Price Returns
Continue Researching CTSOWant to see what other sources are saying about Cytosorbents Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Cytosorbents Corp (CTSO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cytosorbents Corp (CTSO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cytosorbents Corp (CTSO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...