Cytosorbents Corporation (CTSO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTSO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CTSO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.7% of US stocks.
- CTSO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 178 days.
- CTSO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 9.88% of US stocks).
CTSO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $83,668,664, CYTOSORBENTS CORP has a greater market value than merely 16.88% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CTSO has reported earnings growth of 234.39%, putting it ahead of 92.7% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CYTOSORBENTS CORP comes in at -16.39%, a number that bests merely 9.58% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYTOSORBENTS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be IBIO, NURO, ATEN, SCWX, and RNWK.
- Visit CTSO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cytosorbents.com.
CTSO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CTSO's price/sales ratio is 63.64% lower, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 179 months, CTSO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTSO.
CTSO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 44.94%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at -71.09%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -316.59%.
The table below shows CTSO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTSO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTSO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 21.38% of graded US stocks.
- CTSO's asset turnover comes in at 0.475 -- ranking 101st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- NVCR, CUTR, and HAE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTSO.
The table below shows CTSO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.39||52-week high||$8.26|
|Prev. close||$1.61||52-week low||$1.39|
|Day high||$1.64||Avg. volume||219,558|
|50-day MA||$1.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.80||Market Cap||60.57M|
Cytosorbents Corporation (CTSO) Company Bio
CytoSorbents Corporation, a critical care focused immunotherapy company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of medical devices with its platform blood purification technology incorporating a proprietary adsorbent polymer technology. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTSO Latest Social Stream
View Full CTSO Social Stream
Latest CTSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYTOSORBENTS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTSO as an investment opportunity.
Great news for Cytosorbents Corporation (NASDAQ:CTSO): Insiders acquired stock in large numbers last year
It is usually uneventful when a single insider buys stock. However, When quite a few insiders buy shares, as it...
The U.S. Department of Defense Awards CytoSorbents an Approximately $2.0M Contract to Support HemoDefend-BGA™ Development for Life-saving Universal Plasma
CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a leader in the treatment of life-threatening conditions in the intensive care unit and cardiac surgery using blood purification via its proprietary polymer adsorption technology, announced today that the U.S. Army Medical Research Acquisition Activity, with funding from the Combat Casualty Care Research Program, awarded the Company a two-year grant (W81XWH-22-1-0235) valued at $1,977,024 to optimize development of the HemoDefend-BGA™ adsorber to a fully-
CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a leader in the treatment of life-threatening conditions in the intensive care unit and cardiac surgery using blood purification, announces that Dr. Phillip Chan, Chief Executive Officer, will present at the H.C. Wainwright 24th Annual Global Investment Conference on Monday, September 12, 2022. An on-demand webcast of the presentation will be accessible via the following Link. Company management will also meet with investors in 1x1 meetings throughout the
CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a leader in the treatment of life-threatening conditions in the intensive care unit and cardiac surgery using blood purification via its proprietary polymer adsorption technology, announced that the Turkish Ministry of Health has approved national reimbursement for CytoSorb®, which is now a reimbursed catalog product in the State Supply Office of Turkey (DMO) portal and can be purchased directly by hospitals and physicians without restrictions.
In a report released on August 17, Jason Kolbert from Dawson James maintained a Buy rating on Cytosorbents (CTSO - Research Report), with a price target of $16.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $2.00.Kolbert covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Mesoblast, Sorrento Therapeutics, and Can-Fite BioPharma. According to TipRanks, Kolbert has an average return of -1.6% and a 36.32% success rate on recommended stocks. Cytosorbents has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $12.50, a 525.00% upside from current levels. In a report released on August 3, H.C. Wainwright also maintained a Buy rating on the stock with a $9.
CTSO Price Returns