Cytosorbents Corporation (CTSO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTSO POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CTSO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTSO is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CTSO ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
CTSO Stock Summary
- For CTSO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.38% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -97.05%, Cytosorbents Corp's debt growth rate surpasses merely 1.48% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CTSO's revenue has grown 50.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 88.89% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cytosorbents Corp are LTRX, ICAD, REFR, CDXC, and APYX.
- CTSO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cytosorbents Corp's official web site, go to www.cytosorbents.com.
CTSO Valuation Summary
- CTSO's price/earnings ratio is -37.8; this is 211.18% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 165 months, CTSO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 27.5.
- CTSO's price/earnings ratio has moved down 36.5 over the prior 165 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTSO.
CTSO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 33%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 67.82%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 15.65%.
The table below shows CTSO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTSO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTSO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.61||52-week high||$11.68|
|Prev. close||$7.62||52-week low||$7.13|
|Day high||$7.75||Avg. volume||290,251|
|50-day MA||$7.89||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.68||Market Cap||329.66M|
Cytosorbents Corporation (CTSO) Company Bio
CytoSorbents Corporation, a critical care focused immunotherapy company, engages in the research, development, and commercialization of medical devices with its platform blood purification technology incorporating a proprietary adsorbent polymer technology. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in Monmouth Junction, New Jersey.
CTSO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTSO Latest Social Stream
View Full CTSO Social Stream
Latest CTSO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cytosorbents Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTSO as an investment opportunity.
CytoSorbents Completes its Mission 100,000 International Fundraising Campaign to Fight the Spread of COVID-19 for Global Humanitarian Organization, CARE
CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO), a leader in the treatment of life-threatening conditions in intensive care and cardiac surgery using blood purification via its proprietary polymer adsorption technology, announces the successful completion of its MISSION 100,000 international fundraising campaign to fight the spread of COVID-19, raising $100,000 to benefit the global, not-for-profit humanitarian organization, CARE. The funds raised for CARE's Crisis Response Campaign enable the organizat
CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO) a leader in the treatment of life-threatening conditions in the intensive care unit and cardiac surgery using blood purification via its proprietary polymer adsorption technology, will report second quarter 2021 operating and financial results after the market close on August 3, 2021.
CytoSorbents Shares Are Trading Higher On Launch Of Trial On Ticagrelor Removal During Cardiothoracic Surgery
CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO) receives full FDA approval to conduct the STAR-T trial in the U.S. to support regulatory clearance of
Shares of Cytosorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO) jumped 17.3% on Tuesday, spurred higher by news that the Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) request for its DrugSorb-ATR Antithrombotic Removal system has been approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, allowing clinical trials of the device to move forward. Cytosorbents' DrugSorb-ATR Antithrombotic Removal device just cleared another regulatory hurdle. Exempt from certain other steps that some medical devices must go through, the company can now begin testing the device, which allows patients undergoing heart bypass surgeries to curb the amount of blood-thinning drug ticagrelor in the bloodstream during and after the procedure.
CytoSorbents Receives Full FDA Approval of Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) for U.S. STAR-T Trial on Ticagrelor Removal During Cardiothoracic Surgery
CytoSorbents Corporation (NASDAQ: CTSO) announces the full approval of its Investigational Device Exemption (IDE) application to conduct the pivotal STAR-T (Safe and Timely Antithrombotic Removal – Ticagrelor) double-blind, randomized, controlled trial (RCT) in the United States to support FDA regulatory clearance. This study is being performed under the previously announced FDA Breakthrough Designation granted for the removal of ticagrelor in a cardiopulmonary bypass circuit during urgent and e
CTSO Price Returns