CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CTT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.55% of US stocks.
- CTT's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- CTT ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 20th percentile.
CTT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CatchMark Timber Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 95.2% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CTT has reported earnings growth of -101.87%, putting it ahead of only 19.34% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of CatchMark Timber Trust Inc's share price is greater than that of just 17.51% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CatchMark Timber Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KW, NXRT, ALCO, VNO, and FCPT.
- Visit CTT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.catchmark.com.
CTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.01||52-week high||$12.78|
|Prev. close||$11.59||52-week low||$6.42|
|Day high||$12.11||Avg. volume||233,424|
|50-day MA||$10.97||Dividend yield||4.5%|
|200-day MA||$9.88||Market Cap||587.34M|
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT) Company Bio
Catchmark Timber Trust Inc. is a REIT focused on the acquisition of timberland properties in the United States. It was formerly known as Wells Real Estate Investment Trust IV, Inc. and changed its name to Wells Timber Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc. in November 2005 and changed to Wells Timberland REIT, Inc. in 2006. The company is based in Norcross, Georgia.
CTT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for CatchMark Timber Trust Inc. To summarize, we found that CatchMark Timber Trust Inc ranked in the 52th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CatchMark Timber Trust Inc, consider:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is -0.11 -- which is good for besting only 11.59% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Real Estate sector with positive cash flow).
- 56% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 20.35% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTT Latest Social Stream
View Full CTT Social Stream
Latest CTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CatchMark Timber Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTT as an investment opportunity.
Selecting breakout stocks continues to be one of the most popular methods utilized by active investors.
CatchMark (CTT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 75.00% and 17.31%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CTT) today reported first quarter 2021 results. The company also declared a cash dividend of $0.135 per share for its common stockholders of record as of May 28, 2021, payable on June 15, 2021.
CatchMark (CTT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Photo by vitpho/iStock via Getty Images REITs are always inflation-friendly bets, but we have our doubts with regards to bricks and mortar real estate at the moment and instead see potential in timberland. In today's article, we're covering CatchMark Timber Trust (CTT). In an attempt to diversify our coverage, we've...
CTT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTTWant to see what other sources are saying about CatchMark Timber Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch