CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CTT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 72.75% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- CTT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 11.86% of US stocks).
CTT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CATCHMARK TIMBER TRUST INC is higher than it is for about 91.49% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CATCHMARK TIMBER TRUST INC is reporting a growth rate of 735.9%; that's higher than 97.73% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CTT comes in at 28.51% -- higher than that of 94.39% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CATCHMARK TIMBER TRUST INC are TROX, AHCO, SAIC, VIRT, and NESR.
- CTT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CATCHMARK TIMBER TRUST INC's official web site, go to www.catchmark.com.
CTT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CTT's EV/EBIT ratio is 61.13% lower, now standing at 11.7.
- CTT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 26.5 over the prior 106 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTT.
CTT Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 97.6%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -21.07%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -24.66%.
The table below shows CTT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.42% of graded US stocks.
- CTT's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 97th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RGLD, JMP, and AMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTT.
The table below shows CTT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.37||52-week high||$12.41|
|Prev. close||$10.52||52-week low||$7.18|
|Day high||$10.48||Avg. volume||382,669|
|50-day MA||$10.74||Dividend yield||2.89%|
|200-day MA||$9.13||Market Cap||510.98M|
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT) Company Bio
Catchmark Timber Trust Inc. is a REIT focused on the acquisition of timberland properties in the United States. It was formerly known as Wells Real Estate Investment Trust IV, Inc. and changed its name to Wells Timber Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc. in November 2005 and changed to Wells Timberland REIT, Inc. in 2006. The company is based in Norcross, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTT Latest Social Stream
View Full CTT Social Stream
Latest CTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CATCHMARK TIMBER TRUST INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTT as an investment opportunity.
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CTT) ("CatchMark" or the "Company") announced that, at the special meeting of stockholders (the "Special Meeting") held today, its stockholders approved the merger of CatchMark with and into a wholly owned subsidiary of PotlatchDeltic Corporation (NASDAQ: PCH) ("PotlatchDeltic"), pursuant to the terms of the Agreement and Plan of Merger, dated as of May 29, 2022 (the "Merger Agreement"). CatchMark will provide final vote results for the Special Meeting, as cer
CatchMark Timber Trust Announces Proxy Advisory Firms Glass Lewis and ISS Recommend Stockholders Vote "FOR" Proposed Merger of CatchMark with PotlatchDeltic Corporation
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CTT) ("CatchMark" or the "Company") announced today that independent proxy advisory firms Glass, Lewis & Co. ("Glass Lewis") and Institutional Shareholder Services Inc. ("ISS") have recommended that the Company's stockholders vote "FOR" the previously announced merger of the Company with PotlatchDeltic Corporation (NASDAQ: PCH) ("PotlatchDeltic") at the Company's upcoming Special Meeting of Stockholders (the "Special Meeting") scheduled for September 13, 2022
CatchMark (CTT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -200% and 19.77%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CTT) today reported second quarter 2022 results.
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CTT) will release its second quarter 2022 earnings on Thursday, August 4, 2022, following the market close.
CTT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTTWant to see what other sources are saying about CatchMark Timber Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch