CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTT POWR Grades
- CTT scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.04% of US stocks.
- CTT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CTT's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.99% of US stocks).
CTT Stock Summary
- For CTT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 95.2% of US equities we're observing.
- CTT's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 75.61% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CatchMark Timber Trust Inc is reporting a growth rate of -101.87%; that's higher than only 19.19% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CatchMark Timber Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VNO, KW, ALCO, AQN, and KIM.
- CTT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CatchMark Timber Trust Inc's official web site, go to www.catchmark.com.
CTT Valuation Summary
- CTT's EV/EBIT ratio is 1058.5; this is 2628.09% higher than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 93 months, CTT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1105.4.
- CTT's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 1105.4 over the prior 93 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTT.
CTT Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 46.08%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -32.17%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.41%.
The table below shows CTT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.69||52-week high||$12.78|
|Prev. close||$11.65||52-week low||$7.91|
|Day high||$11.89||Avg. volume||236,463|
|50-day MA||$11.81||Dividend yield||4.62%|
|200-day MA||$10.50||Market Cap||571.69M|
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT) Company Bio
Catchmark Timber Trust Inc. is a REIT focused on the acquisition of timberland properties in the United States. It was formerly known as Wells Real Estate Investment Trust IV, Inc. and changed its name to Wells Timber Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc. in November 2005 and changed to Wells Timberland REIT, Inc. in 2006. The company is based in Norcross, Georgia.
CTT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CTT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that CatchMark Timber Trust Inc ranked in the 48th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CTT, they are:
- CatchMark Timber Trust Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.07. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 23.36% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, CatchMark Timber Trust Inc experienced a tax rate of about 41% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than 94.48% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTT Latest Social Stream
View Full CTT Social Stream
Latest CTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CatchMark Timber Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTT as an investment opportunity.
Taiyou Nomachi/DigitalVision via Getty ImagesMeet the company PotlatchDeltic (NASDAQ:PCH) is a timber REIT based in Spokane, Washington. With a market cap of $3.6B, PCH is technically a small mid-cap, but only $0.4B shy of entering the REIT sweet spot, which should occur in the coming 18 months. The company owns...
CatchMark (CTT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
oatawa/iStock via Getty Images Dear GreenWood Investor: “Some men see things as they are and ask, ‘Why?’ I dream things that never were and ask, ‘Why not?’” - RFK We are pleased to report another quarter of progress for us and our partner companies. However, we are so far from...
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CTT) will release its second quarter 2021 earnings on Thursday, August 5, 2021, following the market close. The company will host a conference call and live webcast at 10 a.m. ET on Friday, August 6, 2021 to discuss these results.
CatchMark Timber Trust (CTT) has agreed to sell 18,063 acres of its Oregon timberlands, known as the Bandon property, to Roseburg Resources for $5,536 per acre. This translates to a total consideration of $100 million. The transaction is expected to close in Q3. CatchMark focuses on the ownership and management of prime timberlands and has interests in 1.5 million acres. CatchMark CEO Brian M. Davis said, “By selling this asset, we will be better positioned to reinvest in the growth of our core portfolio in the U.S. South where we have a robust operating platform and see the strongest opportunity for future growth.
CTT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTTWant to see what other sources are saying about CatchMark Timber Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch