CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT): Price and Financial Metrics
CTT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CatchMark Timber Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 94.54% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTT is more volatile than merely 10.79% of stocks we're observing.
- CatchMark Timber Trust Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 8.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.81% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CatchMark Timber Trust Inc are RYN, PQG, CTO, HLX, and ALCO.
- Visit CTT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.catchmark.com.
CTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.16||52-week high||$11.43|
|Prev. close||$10.42||52-week low||$5.13|
|Day high||$10.57||Avg. volume||251,183|
|50-day MA||$9.90||Dividend yield||5.18%|
|200-day MA||$9.32||Market Cap||495.45M|
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT) Company Bio
Catchmark Timber Trust Inc. is a REIT focused on the acquisition of timberland properties in the United States. It was formerly known as Wells Real Estate Investment Trust IV, Inc. and changed its name to Wells Timber Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc. in November 2005 and changed to Wells Timberland REIT, Inc. in 2006. The company is based in Norcross, Georgia.
CTT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for CatchMark Timber Trust Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that CatchMark Timber Trust Inc ranked in the 53th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of CatchMark Timber Trust Inc, consider:
- 54% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 21.1% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, CatchMark Timber Trust Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than merely 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTT Latest Social Stream
View Full CTT Social Stream
Latest CTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CatchMark Timber Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTT as an investment opportunity.
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CTT) announced today that Brian M. Davis, Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting at the following upcoming virtual investor conferences:
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 12, 2021 10:00 ET Company Participants Ursula Godoy-Arbelaez - Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer & Treasurer Brian Davis - President & Chief Executive Officer Todd Reitz - Senior Vice President & Chief Resources Officer Conference Call Participants Randy...
CatchMark Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2020 Results, Declares Dividend, and Provides 2021 Guidance
ATLANTA, Feb. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CTT) today reported fourth quarter and full-year 2020 results. The company also declared a cash dividend of $0.135 per share for its common stockholders of record as of February 26, 2021, payable on March 15, 2021….
CatchMark Timber Trust (NYSE:CTT) unveils its next round of earnings this Thursday, February 11. Get prepared with Benzinga's ultimate preview for …
ATLANTA, Jan. 21, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CTT) announced today the tax treatment of dividend distributions made in 2020 on the company's common stock. In 2020, CatchMark paid a total of $0.54 per share in cash dividends. The following table summarizes the…
CTT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTTWant to see what other sources are saying about CatchMark Timber Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!