CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTT POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CTT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.01% of US stocks.
- CTT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- CTT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 36th percentile.
CTT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CatchMark Timber Trust Inc is higher than it is for about 95.26% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CatchMark Timber Trust Inc is reporting a growth rate of -130.6%; that's higher than just 15.85% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CTT comes in at 8.46% -- higher than that of 78.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CatchMark Timber Trust Inc are VIRT, NCMI, KW, SIX, and KALU.
- Visit CTT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.catchmark.com.
CTT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CTT's price/earnings ratio is 360.99% lower, now standing at -98.
- CTT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 81 over the prior 94 months.
- Over the past 94 months, CTT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTT.
CTT Growth Metrics
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -5.49%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -700.94%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -1726.86%.
The table below shows CTT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 65.39% of graded US stocks.
- CTT's asset turnover comes in at 0.191 -- ranking 96th of 443 Trading stocks.
- RGLD, SACH, and CNS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTT.
The table below shows CTT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.31||52-week high||$12.78|
|Prev. close||$8.32||52-week low||$7.91|
|Day high||$8.39||Avg. volume||246,457|
|50-day MA||$11.17||Dividend yield||6.49%|
|200-day MA||$11.15||Market Cap||406.35M|
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT) Company Bio
Catchmark Timber Trust Inc. is a REIT focused on the acquisition of timberland properties in the United States. It was formerly known as Wells Real Estate Investment Trust IV, Inc. and changed its name to Wells Timber Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc. in November 2005 and changed to Wells Timberland REIT, Inc. in 2006. The company is based in Norcross, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTT Latest Social Stream
View Full CTT Social Stream
Latest CTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CatchMark Timber Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTT as an investment opportunity.
Catchmark Timber (NYSE:CTT) shares have dropped nearly 18% today as the lumber REIT announced a dividend cut amidst a separate operational announcement. CTT announced it was cashing out of its joint venture with TexMark Timber Treasury, L.P. (Triple T), receiving a $40M payment that will go towards paying down debt.
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CTT) today announced that it reached a definitive agreement with its joint venture partners in TexMark Timber Treasury, L.P. (Triple T) on the redemption of its common equity interest in Triple T for $35 million in cash and closed the transaction upon signing. CatchMark also entered into an agreement pursuant to which it will continue to provide certain asset management services to the joint venture through the first quarter of 2022 in exchange for an addition
CatchMark Timber Trust with ticker code (CTT) have now 6 analysts covering the stock. The analyst consensus points to a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 13.5 and 12 and has a mean target at 13.04. With the stocks previous close at 11.96 this would indicate that there is a potential upside of 9.0%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 11.71 and the 200 moving average now moves to 11.6. The market cap for the company is $597m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CTT" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] CatchMark (NYSE: CTT) seeks to deliver consistent and growing per share cash flow from disciplined acquisitions and superior management of prime timberlands lo...
With the business potentially at an important milestone, we thought we'd take a closer look at CatchMark Timber Trust...
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CTT) will release its third quarter 2021 earnings on Thursday, November 4, 2021, following the market close. The company will host a conference call and live webcast at 10 a.m. ET on Friday, November 5, 2021 to discuss these results.
CTT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTTWant to see what other sources are saying about CatchMark Timber Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch