CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTT POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CTT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CTT's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 16.85% of US stocks).
CTT Stock Summary
- For CTT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.13% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, CTT has reported earnings growth of -4,246.84%, putting it ahead of merely 0.45% of US stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CTT comes in at 41.58% -- higher than that of 96.34% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CatchMark Timber Trust Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AHCO, ALGT, WH, SQFT, and VIRT.
- Visit CTT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.catchmark.com.
CTT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CTT's price/earnings ratio is 360.99% lower, now standing at -98.
- CTT's price/earnings ratio has moved down 81 over the prior 94 months.
- Over the past 94 months, CTT's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTT.
CTT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -32.17%.
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -27.23%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -723.53%.
The table below shows CTT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CTT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 63.42% of graded US stocks.
- CTT's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 97th of 444 Trading stocks.
- RGLD, JMP, and AMT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CTT.
The table below shows CTT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.07||52-week high||$12.57|
|Prev. close||$8.07||52-week low||$7.18|
|Day high||$8.15||Avg. volume||205,085|
|50-day MA||$8.22||Dividend yield||3.72%|
|200-day MA||$9.07||Market Cap||397.43M|
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT) Company Bio
Catchmark Timber Trust Inc. is a REIT focused on the acquisition of timberland properties in the United States. It was formerly known as Wells Real Estate Investment Trust IV, Inc. and changed its name to Wells Timber Real Estate Investment Trust, Inc. in November 2005 and changed to Wells Timberland REIT, Inc. in 2006. The company is based in Norcross, Georgia.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTT Latest Social Stream
View Full CTT Social Stream
Latest CTT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CatchMark Timber Trust Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTT as an investment opportunity.
In a report issued on February 11, Dave Rodgers from Robert W. Baird maintained a Hold rating on CatchMark Timber (CTT – Research Report), with a price target of $9.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $8.06, close to its 52-week low of $7.19. According to TipRanks.com, Rodgers is a 4-star analyst with an average return of 7.7% and a 62.1% success rate. Rodgers covers the Financial sector, focusing on stocks such as Corporate Office Properties, Franklin Street Properties, and Hudson Pacific Properties. CatchMark Timber has an analyst consensus of Hold, with a price target consensus of $8.67, which is an 8.9% upside from current levels.
CatchMark (CTT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -2.78% and 12.22%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CatchMark Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Results, Declares Dividend, and Provides 2022 Guidance
CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (NYSE: CTT) today reported fourth quarter and full-year 2021 results. The company also declared a cash dividend of $0.075 per share for its common stockholders of record as of February 28, 2022, payable on March 15, 2022.
Investment company Formidable Asset Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Flux Power Holdings Inc, BP PLC, BHP Group, SilverCrest Metals Inc, Nutrien, sells Eaton Vance Tax-Mgd Glbl Div Eq Inc, EATON VANCE TAX ADVANTAGED DIVIDEND INCOME FUND, GAMCO Global Gold Natural Resources & Income Trust, Eaton Vance Tax-advtgd Global Divid Oppo, Advent Claymore Convt Security & Income Fund during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Formidable Asset
CatchMark Timber Trust (NYSE:CTT) shareholders have endured a 5.7% loss from investing in the stock five years ago
The main aim of stock picking is to find the market-beating stocks. But even the best stock picker will only win with...
CTT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CTTWant to see what other sources are saying about CatchMark Timber Trust Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch