CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CTT's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than only 8.07% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CTT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.01, ranking above only 11.68% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CTT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: GME, CAN, GILT, SPOK and EQC.
CTT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CTT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 11.63%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CTT, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, CatchMark Timber Trust Inc's dividend yield of 6.67% is in the top 14.11%.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, CTT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than only 15.36% of them.
CTT Dividend Chart
CTT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CTT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CTT dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about CatchMark Timber Trust Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc Common Stock (CTT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) - Dividend Investor
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha