CatchMark Timber Trust, Inc. (CTT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CTT's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than merely 7.84% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- CTT has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.05; for context, that's better than just 6.93% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for CTT has a compound average growth rate of 39.74%, which is higher than 86.97% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CTT's price: EXPO, SLGN, EE, ABT and DHR.
CTT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CTT, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 7.5%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CTT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, CTT offers a dividend yield in the top 17.55% of stocks in our set.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, CTT has a beta lower than just 14.81% of them.
CTT Dividend Chart
CTT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CTT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on CTT dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about CatchMark Timber Trust Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc Common Stock (CTT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) - Dividend Investor
CatchMark Timber Trust Inc (CTT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha