Corteva Inc. (CTVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTVA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CTVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 66.93% of US stocks.
- CTVA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CTVA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
CTVA Stock Summary
- CORTEVA INC's market capitalization of $45,984,705,120 is ahead of 95.1% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CORTEVA INC is higher than 84.9% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- The volatility of CORTEVA INC's share price is greater than that of only 14.82% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DD, PCAR, CNHI, IDXX, and ETN.
- CTVA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CORTEVA INC's official web site, go to www.corteva.com.
CTVA Valuation Summary
- CTVA's price/sales ratio is 2.8; this is 115.38% higher than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- Over the past 43 months, CTVA's price/earnings ratio has gone up 39.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTVA.
CTVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTVA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.17% of graded US stocks.
- CTVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.353 -- ranking 11th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CTVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$63.66||52-week high||$68.43|
|Prev. close||$64.36||52-week low||$43.74|
|Day high||$65.40||Avg. volume||3,680,072|
|50-day MA||$63.78||Dividend yield||0.93%|
|200-day MA||$59.03||Market Cap||45.48B|
Most Popular Stories View All
CTVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTVA Latest Social Stream
View Full CTVA Social Stream
Latest CTVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORTEVA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTVA as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be looking at the 14 best agriculture stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the agriculture sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Best Agriculture Stocks to Buy Now. The Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development forecasts a 15% increase in global demand […]
In this article, we discuss 9 best fertilizer stocks to buy according to hedge funds. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Fertilizer Stocks to Buy According to Hedge Funds. As per Vantage Market Research in a report dated July 27, the global fertilizer market will experience growth […]
Evogene Ltd. (NASDAQ: EVGN ) (TASE:EVGN) Q3 2022 revenues were $466,000, a 208% increase in comparison to $151,000 in the same period of the previous year and were primarily due to revenues recognized per the collaboration agreement of Evogene''s subsidiary AgPlenus with Corteva . Q3 2022 Financial Highlights Gross profit was $346,000 compared to $50,000 in Q3 2021. Net loss was $7.2 million , in comparison to a net loss of $8.3 million in the same period in the previous year. R&D expenses were $5.0 million, in comparison to $5.8 million in the same period the previous year. Ofer Haviv , Evogene''s president and CEO, stated,"In these challenging times in the capital markets, it''s important to emphasize that we maintain a strong consolidated cash position of approximately $38 … Full sto...
Corteva Inc. (NYSE:CTVA) shares, rose in value on Thursday, November 17, with the stock price down by -1.35% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $64.46. Actively observing the price movement in the recent trading, the stock is buoying the session at $65.35, falling within a range of … Corteva Inc. (NYSE: CTVA) Stock Seems Like A Good Option Read More »
Etsy (ETSY) and Corteva (CTVA) are moving lower after analysts took aim at the two stocks earlier today
CTVA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|