Corteva Inc. (CTVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTVA POWR Grades
- CTVA scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 90.89% of US stocks.
- CTVA's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CTVA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
CTVA Stock Summary
- CORTEVA INC's market capitalization of $40,516,859,320 is ahead of 94.58% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CTVA is currently 46.46, higher than 90.75% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTVA is more volatile than just 10.01% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CORTEVA INC are DD, PCAR, A, HPE, and CNHI.
- Visit CTVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corteva.com.
CTVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CTVA's EV/EBIT ratio is 144.55% higher, now standing at 26.9.
- CTVA's price/sales ratio has moved up 1 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTVA.
CTVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTVA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.17% of graded US stocks.
- CTVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.353 -- ranking 11th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CTVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$59.94||52-week high||$68.43|
|Prev. close||$58.10||52-week low||$50.03|
|Day high||$60.00||Avg. volume||3,600,800|
|50-day MA||$61.10||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$60.45||Market Cap||42.71B|
Corteva Inc. (CTVA) Company Bio
Corteva, Inc. (also known as Corteva Agriscience) is a major American agricultural chemical and seed company that was the agricultural unit of DowDuPont prior to being spun off as an independent public company. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
CTVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTVA Latest Social Stream
View Full CTVA Social Stream
Latest CTVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORTEVA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTVA as an investment opportunity.
Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) Gains As Market Dips: What You Should Know
Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) closed at $58.10 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.69% move from the prior day.
Corteva Agriscience Launches Adavelt™ Active, Bringing Farmers a New Mode of Action Fungicide
Corteva Agriscience announced today the commercial launch of Adavelt™ active, with recent product registrations in three countries – Australia, Canada and South Korea. Adavelt active is a novel fungicide with a new mode of action that protects against a wide range of diseases that can impact crop yields.
One Corteva, Inc. (NYSE:CTVA) insider upped their stake by 79% in the previous year
Viewing insider transactions for Corteva, Inc.'s ( NYSE:CTVA ) over the last year, we see that insiders were net...
Investors Will Want Corteva's (NYSE:CTVA) Growth In ROCE To Persist
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Ideally, a business will show two...
Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) Dips More Than Broader Markets: What You Should Know
Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) closed at $57.44 in the latest trading session, marking a -1.83% move from the prior day.
CTVA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...