Corteva Inc. (CTVA): Price and Financial Metrics
CTVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.13||52-week high||$67.55|
|Prev. close||$45.20||52-week low||$43.22|
|Day high||$46.34||Avg. volume||3,550,523|
|50-day MA||$48.60||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$54.71||Market Cap||32.51B|
CTVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTVA POWR Grades
- CTVA scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 69.63% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CTVA is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CTVA's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 11.04% of US stocks).
CTVA Stock Summary
- CTVA has a market capitalization of $30,690,947,950 -- more than approximately 92.49% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CORTEVA INC is higher than 96.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 106.77%, CORTEVA INC's debt growth rate surpasses 91.72% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CORTEVA INC, a group of peers worth examining would be TEL, HPE, NYT, AGCO, and DD.
- Visit CTVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corteva.com.
CTVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CTVA's price/sales ratio is 5.88% higher, now standing at 1.8.
- CTVA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 36.8 over the prior 54 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTVA.
CTVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTVA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 84.17% of graded US stocks.
- CTVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.353 -- ranking 11th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CTVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTVA Latest Social Stream
View Full CTVA Social Stream
Latest CTVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CORTEVA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTVA as an investment opportunity.
What trends should we look for it we want to identify stocks that can multiply in value over the long term? Ideally, a...
DOLE vs. CTVA: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
Gamma-squeeze stocks represent the equivalent of the panic associated with contracting to sell a car to a buyer at a specific date in the near future but not having ownership of the vehicle just yet.
Although the equities sector has enjoyed a strong run recently, it might not be bad idea to consider wide-moat stocks.
In this article, we will take a look at the 12 best buy-the-dip stocks to buy now. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Buy-the-Dip Stocks To Buy Now. Investors are processing economic data and mixed signals on the state of the markets as the Federal Reserve continues to hold back on […]
CTVA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|