Corteva, Inc. (CTVA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CTVA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CTVA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.58% of US stocks.
- CTVA's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 48 weeks.
- CTVA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 41.1% of US stocks).
CTVA Stock Summary
- Corteva Inc's market capitalization of $31,136,785,850 is ahead of 91.37% of US-listed equities.
- CTVA's went public 2.31 years ago, making it older than merely 4.88% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CTVA is more volatile than only 9.1% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IFF, CNHI, EMN, BIO, and FMC.
- Visit CTVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corteva.com.
CTVA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CTVA's price/sales ratio is 4.35% lower, now standing at 2.2.
- CTVA's price/earnings ratio has moved up 31 over the prior 27 months.
- CTVA's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 27.7 over the prior 27 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CTVA.
CTVA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CTVA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 83.62% of graded US stocks.
- CTVA's asset turnover comes in at 0.353 -- ranking 11th of 16 Agriculture stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CTVA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CTVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.46||52-week high||$49.98|
|Prev. close||$42.31||52-week low||$28.29|
|Day high||$43.57||Avg. volume||3,270,308|
|50-day MA||$43.28||Dividend yield||1.32%|
|200-day MA||$44.17||Market Cap||31.91B|
Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) Company Bio
Corteva, Inc. operates in the agriculture business. It operates through two segments, Seed and Crop Protection. The Seed segment develops and supplies advanced germplasm and traits that produce optimum yield for farms. It offers trait technologies that enhance resistance to weather, disease, insects, and weeds, as well as food and nutritional characteristics. This segment also provides digital solutions that assist farmer decision-making with a view to optimize product selection, and maximize yield and profitability. The Crop Protection segment offers products that protect against weeds, insects and other pests, and disease, as well as enhances crop health above and below ground through nitrogen management and seed-applied technologies. This segment provides herbicides, insecticides, below-ground nitrogen stabilizers, and pasture and range management herbicides. It serves agricultural input industry. The company operates in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Corteva, Inc. is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware.
Most Popular Stories View All
CTVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTVA Latest Social Stream
View Full CTVA Social Stream
Latest CTVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corteva Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTVA as an investment opportunity.
Corteva, Inc. (NYSE: CTVA) today announced the winners in its Climate Positive Leaders Program, a nomination-based farmer and rancher recognition initiative designed to showcase early adopter producers who are successfully implementing, scaling and sharing climate positive practices. Representing Australia, Brazil, Canada, Kenya and the United States, these farmers have adopted a wide range of innovative systems and approaches that uniquely support their productivity goals while protecting the l
Vijay C Roy Tribune News Service Chandigarh, September 17 With technology becoming ubiquitous in the agriculture sector, startups in the region are breaking conventional methods to supply inputs, assay quality and sell the produce. The intervention by startups is not only a win-win proposition for farmers but also for end consumers. Faarms an e-commerce marketplace enabled with artificial intelligence is helping farmers in Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand and Rajasthan to access over 1,500 products from brands such as Bayer, PI Industries, Crystal Crop, Godrej Agrovet, DeHeues, Asses, Bio Seeds and Corteva, among others. It was created with an idea to help farmers get critical crop-related advice at the click of a button. The company is connected to around million farmers acro...
Corteva Agriscience Marketing Development Specialist Mike Koenigs says Kyber, the recently launched soybean herbicide product, has led to excellent weed control. It has three different ingredients, touching three modes of action, he says. Kyber does such a good job against waterhemp and is also good on other tough broadleaf weeds and grasses. He also told Brownfield about Resicore XL, a corn herbicide that the company is looking to launch in 2022.
Like a puppy chasing its tail, some new investors often chase 'the next big thing', even if that means buying 'story...
In this article, we will be looking at the largest basic materials companies in the US. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of the basic materials industry and ranking criteria, you can go directly to the 5 Largest Materials Companies in the US. According to the S&P sector breakdown, materials companies are engaged […]
CTVA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|