Corteva, Inc. (CTVA): Price and Financial Metrics
CTVA Stock Summary
- Corteva Inc's market capitalization of $35,357,826,240 is ahead of 92.68% of US-listed equities.
- CTVA's went public 1.88 years ago, making it older than just 2.98% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 805.74%, Corteva Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.89% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CTVA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IFF, ALC, BIO, RDY, and HPE.
- Visit CTVA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.corteva.com.
CTVA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CTVA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.96||52-week high||$48.48|
|Prev. close||$47.52||52-week low||$22.38|
|Day high||$47.82||Avg. volume||3,379,407|
|50-day MA||$46.14||Dividend yield||1.09%|
|200-day MA||$36.73||Market Cap||34.78B|
Corteva, Inc. (CTVA) Company Bio
Corteva, Inc. operates in the agriculture business. It operates through two segments, Seed and Crop Protection. The Seed segment develops and supplies advanced germplasm and traits that produce optimum yield for farms. It offers trait technologies that enhance resistance to weather, disease, insects, and weeds, as well as food and nutritional characteristics. This segment also provides digital solutions that assist farmer decision-making with a view to optimize product selection, and maximize yield and profitability. The Crop Protection segment offers products that protect against weeds, insects and other pests, and disease, as well as enhances crop health above and below ground through nitrogen management and seed-applied technologies. This segment provides herbicides, insecticides, below-ground nitrogen stabilizers, and pasture and range management herbicides. It serves agricultural input industry. The company operates in the United States, Canada, Latin America, the Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. Corteva, Inc. is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware.
CTVA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Corteva Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Corteva Inc ranked in the 99th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF model suggests the stock is undervalued by 37659.33%; returns of such proportions should be viewed with some skepticism, though. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CTVA, they are:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 3% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 13.2% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CTVA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 47.23% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Corteva Inc experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Basic Materials), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CTVA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CTVA Latest Social Stream
View Full CTVA Social Stream
Latest CTVA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Corteva Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CTVA as an investment opportunity.
Bayer AG is launching a new genetically modified soybean in the United States, striking back against rival Corteva Inc in a bid to retain its dominant position supplying seeds to the $40 billion U.S. soy industry. Billions of dollars are on the table for companies producing a growing variety of seeds for soybeans, the top U.S. export crop, as farmers expand acreage this year due to soaring crop prices. Bayer's new XtendFlex soybeans and Corteva's Enlist E3 soy are shaping up to be the most popular with farmers in the coming years, according to interviews with a dozen seed makers, dealers and farmers.
Investment in global agriculture could increase sharply due to climate stresses and new green initiatives. Some stocks could be winners, including Deere and Corteva.
CTVA vs. LMNR: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
In this article we presented billionaire Ricky Sandler’s top 10 stock picks. You can skip our detailed discussion on Sandler’s investment philosophy and read Ricky Sandler’s Top 5 Stock Picks. Ricky Sandler is an American hedge fund manager who founded Eminence Capital in 1999. The hedge fund manages about $3.6 billion in a core long/short equity […]
CTVA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!