Cue Biopharma, Inc. (CUE): Price and Financial Metrics
CUE Stock Summary
- CUE's went public 2.13 years ago, making it older than only 5.21% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/sales ratio of 133.28, Cue Biopharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 98.16% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cue Biopharma Inc comes in at 107.29%, a number that bests 94.67% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TBPH, BLUE, AKTS, SIMO, and RARE.
- CUE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cue Biopharma Inc's official web site, go to www.cuebiopharma.com.
CUE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.01||52-week high||$20.49|
|Prev. close||$17.35||52-week low||$6.10|
|Day high||$18.55||Avg. volume||223,759|
|50-day MA||$15.67||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$10.11||Market Cap||414.12M|
Cue Biopharma, Inc. (CUE) Company Bio
Cue Biopharma, Inc., a preclinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops biologic drugs for the selective modulation of the human immune system to treat various cancers and autoimmune disorders. Its lead drug candidate comprises CUE-101, a variant form of the cytokine Interleukin-2 and a T cell antigen to target and activate T cells specific to HPV-related cancers. The company’s biologics drug candidates also include CUE-100 series to improve various tumor specific T cells; and CUE-200 series to reinvigorate exhausted T cells. It also offers MOD costimulatory optimization and discovery platform and viraTope T cell epitope discovery platform to develop novel biologics for addressing new indications in oncology and autoimmune disorders. The company was formerly known as Imagen Biopharma, Inc. and changed its name to Cue Biopharma, Inc. in October 2016. Cue Biopharma, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.