Cue Biopharma, Inc. (CUE): Price and Financial Metrics
CUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.29||52-week high||$5.12|
|Prev. close||$2.37||52-week low||$2.18|
|Day high||$2.37||Avg. volume||294,169|
|50-day MA||$3.21||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.43||Market Cap||102.96M|
CUE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUE POWR Grades
- CUE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 62.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CUE is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CUE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CUE Stock Summary
- CUE BIOPHARMA INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than just 11.42% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 60.34, CUE BIOPHARMA INC has a higher such ratio than 97% of stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that CUE's revenue has grown -84.68% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.76% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CUE BIOPHARMA INC are BCYC, CAPR, ONCT, ALGS, and ITOS.
- Visit CUE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cuebiopharma.com.
CUE Valuation Summary
- CUE's price/sales ratio is 60.3; this is 3073.68% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CUE's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 70 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUE.
CUE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -64.62%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -3.24%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 88.61%.
The table below shows CUE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17% of graded US stocks.
- CUE's asset turnover comes in at 0.057 -- ranking 313th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CUE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cue Biopharma, Inc. (CUE) Company Bio
Cue Biopharma, Inc., a preclinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops biologic drugs for the selective modulation of the human immune system to treat various cancers and autoimmune disorders. Its lead drug candidate comprises CUE-101, a variant form of the cytokine Interleukin-2 and a T cell antigen to target and activate T cells specific to HPV-related cancers. The company’s biologics drug candidates also include CUE-100 series to improve various tumor specific T cells; and CUE-200 series to reinvigorate exhausted T cells. It also offers MOD costimulatory optimization and discovery platform and viraTope T cell epitope discovery platform to develop novel biologics for addressing new indications in oncology and autoimmune disorders. The company was formerly known as Imagen Biopharma, Inc. and changed its name to Cue Biopharma, Inc. in October 2016. Cue Biopharma, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
CUE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUE Latest Social Stream
View Full CUE Social Stream
Latest CUE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUE BIOPHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUE as an investment opportunity.
Q2 2023 Cue Biopharma Inc Earnings Call
Cue Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:CUE) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 9, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Cue Biopharma Investor Update Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. A question-and-answer session will follow the presentation. [Operator Instructions] As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would now like to […]
Every investor on earth makes bad calls sometimes. But really bad investments should be rare. So spare a thought for...
BOSTON, Aug. 09, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cue Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate disease-specific T cells directly within the patient’s body, provided a business and financial update for the second quarter 2023. Recent Business Highlights Presented positive data update from ongoing Phase 1 trials of CUE-101 for recurrent/metastatic HPV+ head and neck squamous cell carcinoma
BOSTON, Aug. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cue Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate disease-specific T cells directly within the patient’s body, announced today that it will host a conference call and webcast to provide a business and clinical update on Wednesday, August 9, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. EDT. Live and archived versions of the event can be accessed via the Company’s website.
CUE Price Returns