Cue Biopharma, Inc. (CUE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CUE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CUE is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CUE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.75% of US stocks).
CUE Stock Summary
- CUE BIOPHARMA INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 9.99% of US listed stocks.
- CUE's price/sales ratio is 115.09; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 97.69% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CUE's revenue has grown -91.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.3% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ONCT, PLRX, FDMT, AEVA, and ACET.
- Visit CUE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cuebiopharma.com.
CUE Valuation Summary
- CUE's EV/EBIT ratio is -2.1; this is 131.82% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CUE's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUE.
CUE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -64.62%.
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -3.24%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 88.61%.
The table below shows CUE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17% of graded US stocks.
- CUE's asset turnover comes in at 0.057 -- ranking 313th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CUE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CUE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CUE, see our CUE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$29.83||Average Broker Recommendation||1.2 (Strong Buy)|
CUE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.46||52-week high||$6.29|
|Prev. close||$3.12||52-week low||$2.18|
|Day high||$3.47||Avg. volume||130,219|
|50-day MA||$3.20||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.02||Market Cap||149.36M|
Cue Biopharma, Inc. (CUE) Company Bio
Cue Biopharma, Inc., a preclinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops biologic drugs for the selective modulation of the human immune system to treat various cancers and autoimmune disorders. Its lead drug candidate comprises CUE-101, a variant form of the cytokine Interleukin-2 and a T cell antigen to target and activate T cells specific to HPV-related cancers. The company’s biologics drug candidates also include CUE-100 series to improve various tumor specific T cells; and CUE-200 series to reinvigorate exhausted T cells. It also offers MOD costimulatory optimization and discovery platform and viraTope T cell epitope discovery platform to develop novel biologics for addressing new indications in oncology and autoimmune disorders. The company was formerly known as Imagen Biopharma, Inc. and changed its name to Cue Biopharma, Inc. in October 2016. Cue Biopharma, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CUE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUE Latest Social Stream
View Full CUE Social Stream
Latest CUE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUE BIOPHARMA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUE as an investment opportunity.
Cue Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:CUE) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Cue Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ:CUE) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 21, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the Cue Biopharma Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Earnings Call. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to your host, Mr. Dan Passeri, Chief Executive Officer. Please […]
Q4 2022 Cue Biopharma Inc Earnings Call
Q4 2022 Cue Biopharma Inc Earnings Call
Cue Biopharma Reports Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results and Recent Business Highlights
Received U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) acceptance of Investigational New Drug (IND) application for CUE-102 in Wilms’ Tumor 1 (WT1)-expressing cancers and initiated dosing in a Phase 1 dose escalation monotherapy trial at 1mg/kg.Granted FDA Fast Track Designation for CUE-101 for the treatment of HPV+ recurrent/metastatic head and neck squamous cell carcinoma (R/M HNSCC) as a monotherapy and in combination with pembrolizumab (KEYTRUDA®).Presented new positive data from the ongoing Phase
Cue Biopharma to Host Business Update Call and Webcast
BOSTON, March 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cue Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate disease-specific T cells directly within the patient’s body, announced today that it will host a conference call and webcast to provide a business and clinical update on Tuesday, March 21, 2023 at 4:30 p.m. EDT. Live and archived versions of the event can be accessed via the Company’s website.
Cue Biopharma to Present at Two March 2023 Investor Healthcare Conferences
BOSTON, March 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cue Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate disease-specific T cells directly within the patient’s body, announced today that it will take part in two investor healthcare conferences in March, the Cowen 43rd Annual Health Care Conference being held in Boston, Massachusetts March 6-8, 2023, and the Oppenheimer 33rd Annual Healthcare Confe
CUE Price Returns
Continue Researching CUEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cue Biopharma Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cue Biopharma Inc (CUE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cue Biopharma Inc (CUE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cue Biopharma Inc (CUE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...