Cue Biopharma, Inc. (CUE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUE POWR Grades
- CUE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 58.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CUE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CUE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.42% of US stocks).
CUE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CUE is 0.08 -- better than just 10.94% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 81.43, Cue Biopharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 96.2% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.19%, Cue Biopharma Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 11.95% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are APTX, SWTX, ARVN, TBPH, and ACRS.
- CUE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cue Biopharma Inc's official web site, go to www.cuebiopharma.com.
CUE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CUE's price/earnings ratio is 123.56% lower, now standing at -8.6.
- CUE's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 45 months.
- Over the past 45 months, CUE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUE.
CUE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 18.46% of graded US stocks.
- CUE's asset turnover comes in at 0.057 -- ranking 314th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CUE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CUE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.91||52-week high||$17.23|
|Prev. close||$14.14||52-week low||$9.65|
|Day high||$15.63||Avg. volume||336,592|
|50-day MA||$11.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$12.71||Market Cap||469.78M|
Cue Biopharma, Inc. (CUE) Company Bio
Cue Biopharma, Inc., a preclinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops biologic drugs for the selective modulation of the human immune system to treat various cancers and autoimmune disorders. Its lead drug candidate comprises CUE-101, a variant form of the cytokine Interleukin-2 and a T cell antigen to target and activate T cells specific to HPV-related cancers. The company’s biologics drug candidates also include CUE-100 series to improve various tumor specific T cells; and CUE-200 series to reinvigorate exhausted T cells. It also offers MOD costimulatory optimization and discovery platform and viraTope T cell epitope discovery platform to develop novel biologics for addressing new indications in oncology and autoimmune disorders. The company was formerly known as Imagen Biopharma, Inc. and changed its name to Cue Biopharma, Inc. in October 2016. Cue Biopharma, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CUE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUE Latest Social Stream
View Full CUE Social Stream
Latest CUE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cue Biopharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUE as an investment opportunity.
Patents Further Strengthen and Enhance Intellectual Property (IP) PortfolioCAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cue Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engineering a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate targeted T cells directly within the body, announced today the issuance of two new United States Patents Nos. 11,117,945 and 11,104,712 from the United States Patent and Trademark Office. U.S. Patent No. 11,11
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Sept. 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cue Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engineering a novel class of injectable biologics designed to selectively engage and modulate targeted T cells directly within the patient’s body, announced today that it will take part in two fireside chats, Baird's 2021 Global Healthcare Conference, September 14-15 and the Oppenheimer Fall Healthcare Life Sciences & MedTech Summit, September 20-23, 2021. Both confe
A look at the shareholders of Cue Biopharma, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CUE ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions...
Cue Biopharma Reports Second Quarter 2021 Results, Recent Data Updates of CUE-101 Phase 1 Dose Escalation and Expansion Study, Platform Progress and Business Highlights
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Aug. 17, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cue Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engineering a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate targeted T cells within the patients body, provided a business and clinical progress update for the second quarter 2021.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Aug. 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cue Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engineering a novel class of injectable biologics designed to selectively engage and modulate targeted T cells directly within the patients body, announced today it will host a conference call and webcast to provide a business update on Tuesday, August 17, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. EDT. Live and archived versions of the event can be accessed via the Companys website .
CUE Price Returns