Cue Biopharma, Inc. (CUE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUE POWR Grades
- CUE scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 88.49% of US stocks.
- CUE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CUE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
CUE Stock Summary
- CUE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 182.96 -- higher than 86.6% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 11.07, Cue Biopharma Inc has a higher such ratio than 86.81% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cue Biopharma Inc comes in at 373.68%, a number that bests 97.78% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cue Biopharma Inc are CARA, ACET, EDIT, IMTX, and AKTS.
- Visit CUE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cuebiopharma.com.
CUE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CUE's price/earnings ratio is 123.56% lower, now standing at -8.6.
- CUE's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 45 months.
- Over the past 45 months, CUE's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUE.
CUE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUE has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 17% of graded US stocks.
- CUE's asset turnover comes in at 0.057 -- ranking 313th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CUE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CUE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.71||52-week high||$18.42|
|Prev. close||$3.58||52-week low||$3.03|
|Day high||$3.75||Avg. volume||473,936|
|50-day MA||$4.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.26||Market Cap||131.23M|
Cue Biopharma, Inc. (CUE) Company Bio
Cue Biopharma, Inc., a preclinical stage biopharmaceutical company, develops biologic drugs for the selective modulation of the human immune system to treat various cancers and autoimmune disorders. Its lead drug candidate comprises CUE-101, a variant form of the cytokine Interleukin-2 and a T cell antigen to target and activate T cells specific to HPV-related cancers. The company’s biologics drug candidates also include CUE-100 series to improve various tumor specific T cells; and CUE-200 series to reinvigorate exhausted T cells. It also offers MOD costimulatory optimization and discovery platform and viraTope T cell epitope discovery platform to develop novel biologics for addressing new indications in oncology and autoimmune disorders. The company was formerly known as Imagen Biopharma, Inc. and changed its name to Cue Biopharma, Inc. in October 2016. Cue Biopharma, Inc. was founded in 2014 and is based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Most Popular Stories View All
CUE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUE Latest Social Stream
View Full CUE Social Stream
Latest CUE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cue Biopharma Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUE as an investment opportunity.
YmAbs Therapeutics, Inc. (YMAB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -19.72% and 7.46%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Bellus (BLU) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 35.71% and 60%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Cue Biopharma, Inc. (CUE) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might not help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
Cue Biopharma’s Therapeutic Immuno-STAT Biologics to be Featured in Oxford University Presentation at the Biophysical Society 2022 Annual Meeting
Presentation provides mechanistic insights and progress update on collaboration with the laboratory of Michael Dustin at the University of Oxford to study the role of IL-2 in the T cell immunological synapse formation using the IL-2 based CUE-100 series CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cue Biopharma, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUE), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company engineering a novel class of injectable biologics to selectively engage and modulate targeted T cells directly withi
Buy cheap? Even in the stock market, buyers like to find a bargain. Defining a bargain, however, can be tricky. There’s a stigma that gets attached to low stock prices, based on the reality that most stocks don’t fall without a reason. And those reasons are usually rooted in some facet of poor company performance. But not always, and that’s why finding stock bargains can be tricky. There are plenty of low-priced equities out there with sound fundamentals and solid future prospects, and these opt
CUE Price Returns