CUI Global, Inc. (CUI): Price and Financial Metrics
CUI Stock Summary
- CUI has a higher market value than just 12.05% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $19,540,776.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -42.95%, CUI Global Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 6.67% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CUI's revenue has grown -13.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 13.68% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are USEG, ENG, NL, SIF, and VLRS.
- Visit CUI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cuiglobal.com.
CUI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CUI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.70||52-week high||$1.47|
|Prev. close||$0.70||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.75||Avg. volume||80,070|
|50-day MA||$0.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.90||Market Cap||19.84M|
CUI Global, Inc. (CUI) Company Bio
CUI Global, Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, and commercialization of electro-mechanical products and technologies worldwide. The company operates through Power and Electro-Mechanical, and Gas segments. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Tualatin, Oregon.