CUI Global, Inc. (CUI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUI Stock Summary
- CUI has a market capitalization of $21,912,348 -- more than approximately only 10.7% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -19.42%, CUI Global Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 13.06% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CUI's revenue has grown -75.73% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 1.5% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CUI Global Inc are NHTC, USEG, ESCA, ITIC, and GROW.
- Visit CUI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cuiglobal.com.
CUI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.77||52-week high||$1.47|
|Prev. close||$0.78||52-week low||$0.48|
|Day high||$0.79||Avg. volume||79,161|
|50-day MA||$0.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.90||Market Cap||21.92M|
CUI Global, Inc. (CUI) Company Bio
CUI Global, Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, and commercialization of electro-mechanical products and technologies worldwide. The company operates through Power and Electro-Mechanical, and Gas segments. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Tualatin, Oregon.
Most Popular Stories View All
CUI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUI Latest Social Stream
View Full CUI Social Stream
Latest CUI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUI Global Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUI as an investment opportunity.
Q4 2019 CUI Global Inc Earnings Call
CUI Global, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUI) ("CUI Global" or the "Company") today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary, Orbital Gas Systems Ltd. ("Orbital"), the leader in innovative gas measurement solutions, has been awarded a contract by a major UK energy provider to design, produce and commission its first-ever biomethane-to-grid plants for the UK water industry.
CUI Global, Inc. Closes Acquisition of Utility-Scale Solar EPC Company, Reach Construction Group, for Approximately $37 Million in Debt and Equity
HOUSTON, April 6, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- CUI Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUI) ("CUI Global" or the "Company") today announced the closing of the acquisition of Reach Construction Group ("Reach"), a privately held engineering, procurement and construction ("EPC") company, specializing in…
TUALATIN, Ore., Dec. 17, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- CUI Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUI) ("CUI Global") announced today that it has received written notice from the Nasdaq Stock Market ("Nasdaq") Listing Qualifications Staff on December 17, 2019, indicating that the Company has regained compliance…
TUALATIN, Ore., Dec. 4, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- CUI Global, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUI) ("CUI Global") announced today that its Board of Directors has authorized a share repurchase program under which the Company may repurchase up to $5.0 million of CUI Global common stock at market prices. The…
CUI Price Returns