CUI Global, Inc. (CUI): Price and Financial Metrics
CUI Stock Summary
- CUI has a market capitalization of $21,424,154 -- more than approximately just 8.31% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.22, CUI Global Inc has a higher such ratio than just 7.25% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 105.2%, CUI Global Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.38% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUI Global Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MIND, AKER, UTMD, MNTX, and TWI.
- CUI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CUI Global Inc's official web site, go to www.cuiglobal.com.
CUI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CUI Price/Volume Stats
CUI Global, Inc. (CUI) Company Bio
CUI Global, Inc. engages in the acquisition, development, and commercialization of electro-mechanical products and technologies worldwide. The company operates through Power and Electro-Mechanical, and Gas segments. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Tualatin, Oregon.