Cullman Bancorp, Inc. (CULL): Price and Financial Metrics
CULL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.43||52-week high||$13.25|
|Prev. close||$10.46||52-week low||$10.36|
|Day high||$10.43||Avg. volume||3,057|
|50-day MA||$10.68||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$10.98||Market Cap||77.00M|
CULL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CULL Stock Summary
- CULL's went public 2.2 years ago, making it older than only 5.14% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CULL is more volatile than merely 4.74% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CULL comes in at -43.3% -- higher than that of just 11.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CULL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ENV, SDPI, MDC, SND, and WMPN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CULL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001845799.
CULL Valuation Summary
- CULL's price/earnings ratio is 20.3; this is 113.68% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 26 months, CULL's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CULL.
Cullman Bancorp, Inc. (CULL) Company Bio
Cullman Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Cullman Savings Bank that provides various banking products and services in Cullman County. It offers checking, savings, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit accounts. The company also provides one- to four-family residential real estate, commercial real estate, commercial and industrial, construction, multi-family real estate, and consumer loans; and invests in securities. It operates three full-service offices in Cullman, Alabama and one full-service office in Hanceville, Alabama. The company was founded in 1887 and is headquartered in Cullman, Alabama.
CULL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CULL Latest Social Stream
View Full CULL Social Stream
Latest CULL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CULLMAN BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CULL as an investment opportunity.
CULLMAN, Ala., January 18, 2023--Cullman Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq: CULL), the holding company for Cullman Savings Bank, announced that the Company has declared the payment of an annual cash dividend. The dividend of $0.12 per share will be paid on February 22, 2023 to stockholders of record as of February 1, 2023.
CULLMAN, Ala., October 19, 2022--Cullman Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:CULL), the holding company for Cullman Savings Bank, announced that its Board of Directors has adopted a stock repurchase program. Under the repurchase program, the Company may repurchase up to 550,000 shares of its common stock, or approximately 7.5% of the current outstanding shares.
CULL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|