Cullman Bancorp, Inc. (CULL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CULL Stock Summary
- CULL's went public 1.38 years ago, making it older than merely 3.61% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.22%, CULLMAN BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 4.6% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of CULLMAN BANCORP INC's share price is greater than that of just 0.53% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CULL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MEI, AGX, RELI, IMXI, and PINC.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CULL's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001845799.
CULL Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CULL's price/sales ratio is 86.21% higher, now standing at 5.4.
- CULL's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.4 over the prior 17 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CULL.
CULL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CULL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.26||52-week high||$12.97|
|Prev. close||$11.25||52-week low||$10.40|
|Day high||$11.27||Avg. volume||5,054|
|50-day MA||$10.96||Dividend yield||1.07%|
|200-day MA||$11.39||Market Cap||83.39M|
Cullman Bancorp, Inc. (CULL) Company Bio
Cullman Bancorp, Inc. operates as the holding company for Cullman Savings Bank that provides various banking products and services in Cullman County. It offers checking, savings, and individual retirement accounts, as well as certificates of deposit accounts. The company also provides one- to four-family residential real estate, commercial real estate, commercial and industrial, construction, multi-family real estate, and consumer loans; and invests in securities. It operates three full-service offices in Cullman, Alabama and one full-service office in Hanceville, Alabama. The company was founded in 1887 and is headquartered in Cullman, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
CULL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CULL Latest Social Stream
View Full CULL Social Stream
Latest CULL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CULLMAN BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CULL as an investment opportunity.
CULLMAN, Ala., October 19, 2022--Cullman Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:CULL), the holding company for Cullman Savings Bank, announced that its Board of Directors has adopted a stock repurchase program. Under the repurchase program, the Company may repurchase up to 550,000 shares of its common stock, or approximately 7.5% of the current outstanding shares.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. Furthermore, you'd generally like to see...
CULLMAN, Ala., January 19, 2022--Cullman Bancorp, Inc. (the "Company") (Nasdaq:CULL), the holding company for Cullman Savings Bank, announced that the Company has declared the payment of an annual cash dividend. The dividend of $.12 per share will be paid on February 16th, 2022 to stockholders of record as of February 1st, 2022. This is the Company’s first dividend since completing its mutual-to-stock conversion and related stock offering in July 2021.
CULL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|