Culp, Inc. (CULP): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CULP POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CULP ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CULP is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 30 weeks.
- CULP ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 58th percentile.
CULP Stock Summary
- CULP's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.67 -- higher than merely 8.74% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.77, Culp Inc has a higher such ratio than only 14.99% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Culp Inc is reporting a growth rate of -390.24%; that's higher than merely 5% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CULP, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DJCO, ANGO, HWCC, AAME, and TORM.
- Visit CULP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.culp.com.
CULP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CULP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.09||52-week high||$17.88|
|Prev. close||$16.88||52-week low||$7.49|
|Day high||$17.53||Avg. volume||31,560|
|50-day MA||$15.09||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$14.78||Market Cap||210.34M|
Culp, Inc. (CULP) Company Bio
Culp Inc. markets mattress fabrics for bedding and upholstery fabrics for furniture, including a variety of innovative fabrics to its global customer base of leading bedding and furniture companies. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in High Point, North Carolina.
CULP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CULP Latest Social Stream
View Full CULP Social Stream
Latest CULP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Culp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CULP as an investment opportunity.
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Culp, Inc. (CULP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 13.33% and 6.36%, respectively, for the quarter ended January 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Shares of Culp (NYSE:CULP) moved lower in after-market trading after the company reported Q3 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share decreased 65.31% year over year to $0.17, which beat the estimate of $0.13. Revenue of $79,341,000 rose by 10.20% from the same period last year, which beat the estimate of $74,600,000. Looking Ahead Culp hasn't issued any earnings guidance for the time being. View more earnings on CULP Revenue guidance hasn't been issued by the company for now. Price Action 52-week high: $17.88 Company's 52-week low was at $5.28 Price action over last quarter: Up 9.90% Company Profile Culp Inc manufacturers, sources, and markets mattress fabrics and sewn covers used for covering mattresses and box springs and upholstery fabrics including cut and sewn kits used in th...
Culp, Inc. (NYSE: CULP) (together with its consolidated subsidiaries, "CULP") today reported financial and operating results from continuing operations for the third quarter ended January 31, 2021.
Culp (NYSE:CULP) releases its next round of earnings this Wednesday, March 03. Get the latest predictions in Benzinga's essential guide to the company's Q3 earnings report. What Are Earnings, Net Income, And Earnings Per Share? Earnings and EPS are useful metrics of profitability. Total earnings also known as net income is equal to total revenue minus total expenses. Dividing net income by the total number of shares outstanding yields EPS. Earnings And Revenue Culp EPS is expected to be around $0.13, according to sell-side analysts. Sales will likely be near $74.60 million. Culp EPS in the same period a year ago totaled $0.49. Sales were $72.00 million. What Are Analyst Estimates And Earnings Surprises, And Why Do They Matter? Analysts who cover this company will publish forward-looking...
CULP Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|