Culp, Inc. (CULP): Price and Financial Metrics
CULP Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.84||52-week high||$5.94|
|Prev. close||$5.72||52-week low||$3.94|
|Day high||$5.88||Avg. volume||16,463|
|50-day MA||$5.58||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.23||Market Cap||72.75M|
CULP Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CULP Stock Summary
- CULP's price/sales ratio is 0.32; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 10.95% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -40.21%, CULP INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 7.44% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CULP has reported earnings growth of 217.3%, putting it ahead of 93.66% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CULP INC are IPDN, AEY, INUV, SCSC, and XPON.
- Visit CULP's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.culp.com.
CULP Valuation Summary
- CULP's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 57.14% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CULP's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CULP.
CULP Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -156.57%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -450.93%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -60.69%.
The table below shows CULP's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Culp, Inc. (CULP) Company Bio
Culp Inc. markets mattress fabrics for bedding and upholstery fabrics for furniture, including a variety of innovative fabrics to its global customer base of leading bedding and furniture companies. The company was founded in 1972 and is based in High Point, North Carolina.
CULP Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CULP Latest Social Stream
View Full CULP Social Stream
Latest CULP News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CULP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CULP as an investment opportunity.
Key Insights Culp's Annual General Meeting to take place on 27th of September Salary of US$500.0k is part of CEO Robert...
On September 14, 2023, Thomas Bruno, President of Mattress Fabrics at Culp Inc, purchased 2,924 shares of the company.
On September 12, 2023, Jonathan Kelly, a director at Culp Inc (NYSE:CULP), purchased 2,000 shares of the company, further solidifying his stake in the business.
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Tommy Bruno, the Executive Vice President of Culp...
Culp, Inc. (NYSE:CULP) Q1 2024 Earnings Call Transcript August 31, 2023 Operator: Good morning, and welcome to the Culp, Inc. First Quarter Fiscal 2024 Earnings Conference Call. [Operator Instructions] Please note, this event is being recorded. I would now like to turn the conference over to Dru Anderson. Please go ahead. Dru Anderson: Thank you. […]
CULP Price Returns