Culp, Inc. (CULP) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CULP reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.07% over the past 5.5 years.
- CULP's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.12% -- which is higher than about merely 9.68% stocks we're looking at.
- CULP has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -18,152,000; for context, that's better than only 1.13% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CULP that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CVI, NC, ACNB, DCOM and TEO.
CULP Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of CULP, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 1.04% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Culp Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, the expected return of -1.04%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 80.56% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Culp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 80.56% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for CULP, approximately 92.59% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, CULP boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 7.69% of the dividend issuers in our set.
CULP Dividend Chart
CULP Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CULP Dividends vs. Peers
|2||AIN||Albany International Corporation||1.49%|
|4||DXYN||The Dixie Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|5||UFI||Unifi, Inc. New||0.00%|