Cutera, Inc. (CUTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUTR POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CUTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.77% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CUTR is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CUTR ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
CUTR Stock Summary
- CUTR's current price/earnings ratio is 583.59, which is higher than 98.83% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cutera Inc is higher than 99.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 491.24%, Cutera Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 97.12% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are VSAT, MLAB, HRMY, NARI, and OSIS.
- CUTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cutera Inc's official web site, go to www.cutera.com.
CUTR Valuation Summary
- CUTR's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 60.35% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CUTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 212 months.
- Over the past 212 months, CUTR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUTR.
CUTR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 61.15%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 12.04%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -177.63%.
The table below shows CUTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUTR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.43% of graded US stocks.
- CUTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.932 -- ranking 21st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- COO, MSA, and CRY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CUTR.
The table below shows CUTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CUTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.33||52-week high||$74.38|
|Prev. close||$37.34||52-week low||$31.62|
|Day high||$39.08||Avg. volume||386,629|
|50-day MA||$47.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.72||Market Cap||696.19M|
Cutera, Inc. (CUTR) Company Bio
Cutera Inc. is a provider of laser, light and other energy-based aesthetic systems for practitioners worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Brisbane, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CUTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CUTR Social Stream
Latest CUTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cutera Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUTR as an investment opportunity.
Cutera, Inc. (CUTR) Q4 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 22, 2022, 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Dave Mowry - Chief Executive Officer Rohan Seth - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Jon Block - Stifel Chris Cooley - Stephens Louise Chen - Cantor Presentation Operator Greetings. And welcome to the...
Cutera (CUTR +10.0%) has added more than a tenth to its market cap on Wednesday after the maker of laser hair removal systems reported a strong revenue beat with its Q4 2021 financials. Driven mainly by ~56% YoY growth in the North American Capital Equipment division, revenue for the quarter...
The discussion today includes forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are based on current information that is, by its nature, dynamic and subject to change. Forward-looking statements include, among others, statements regarding financial guidance, regulatory approvals, productivity improvements, and plans to introduce new products and expand into additional geographies.
Cutera (CUTR) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 18.18% and 9.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
BRISBANE, Calif., February 22, 2022--Cutera, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUTR) ("Cutera" or the "Company"), a leading provider of laser and other energy-based aesthetic systems for practitioners worldwide, today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full-year ended December 31, 2021.
CUTR Price Returns