Cutera, Inc. (CUTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUTR POWR Grades
- CUTR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 99.36% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CUTR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CUTR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
CUTR Stock Summary
- Cutera Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.38% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 2,056.03%, Cutera Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 99.2% of about US stocks.
- Cutera Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -20.94%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 12.41% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AXGN, LEAF, MLP, ICAD, and RMBS.
- Visit CUTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cutera.com.
CUTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.36||52-week high||$47.93|
|Prev. close||$44.88||52-week low||$11.03|
|Day high||$46.42||Avg. volume||232,329|
|50-day MA||$33.99||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$26.60||Market Cap||825.35M|
Cutera, Inc. (CUTR) Company Bio
Cutera Inc. is a provider of laser, light and other energy-based aesthetic systems for practitioners worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Brisbane, California.
CUTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CUTR Social Stream
Latest CUTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cutera Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUTR as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights: IPG Photonics, Cutera and CyberOptics
Cutera (CUTR) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
Cutera (CUTR) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
As of late, it has definitely been a great time to be an investor of Cutera (CUTR)
Cutera (CUTR) was a big mover last session on higher-than-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions might help the stock continue moving higher in the near term.
CUTR Price Returns