Cutera, Inc. (CUTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUTR POWR Grades
- CUTR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 61.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CUTR is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CUTR ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
CUTR Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CUTR is 16.18 -- better than 98.14% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.06 for CUTERA INC; that's greater than it is for 90.73% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CUTR has reported earnings growth of -824.93%, putting it ahead of only 2.1% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUTR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CAMP, HYRE, FTK, DUOT, and MRVI.
- CUTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CUTERA INC's official web site, go to www.cutera.com.
CUTR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CUTR's price/sales ratio is 29.17% lower, now standing at 3.4.
- CUTR's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 227 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUTR.
CUTR Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 50.71%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -697.36%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -741.91%.
The table below shows CUTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUTR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.43% of graded US stocks.
- CUTR's asset turnover comes in at 0.932 -- ranking 21st of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- COO, MSA, and CRY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CUTR.
The table below shows CUTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CUTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.97||52-week high||$74.38|
|Prev. close||$47.58||52-week low||$31.62|
|Day high||$50.47||Avg. volume||341,181|
|50-day MA||$44.82||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$47.57||Market Cap||980.16M|
Cutera, Inc. (CUTR) Company Bio
Cutera Inc. is a provider of laser, light and other energy-based aesthetic systems for practitioners worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Brisbane, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CUTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CUTR Social Stream
Latest CUTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUTERA INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUTR as an investment opportunity.
Cutera, Inc. to Participate in a Fireside Chat at the 34th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference
Cutera, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUTR) (“Cutera” or the “Company”), a leading provider of aesthetic and dermatology solutions, today announced that Dave Mowry, Chief Executive Officer, and Greg Barker, Vice President, Corporate FP&A, will participate in a fireside chat at the Piper Sandler 34th Annual Healthcare Conference at 2:00 pm ET on Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at the Lotte New York Palace
Cutera, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUTR) (“Cutera” or the “Company”), a leading provider of aesthetic and dermatology solutions, today announced that Dave Mowry, Chief Executive Officer, and Greg Barker, Vice President, Corporate FP&A, will participate in a fireside chat at the Stephens Annual Investment Conference at 4:00 pm CT on Wednesday, November 16, 2022, at the Grand Hyatt Hotel, Nashville, TN.
BRISBANE, Calif., November 10, 2022--Cutera, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUTR) ("Cutera" or the "Company"), a leading provider of aesthetic and dermatology solutions, today announced that Dave Mowry, Chief Executive Officer, and J. Daniel Plants, Executive Chairperson, will participate in a fireside chat at the Stifel Healthcare Conference at 8:00 am ET on Tuesday, November 15, 2022, at the Lotte New York Palace Hotel, New York, NY.
Cutera ( NASDAQ:CUTR ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$62.8m (up 9.5% from 3Q 2021). Net...
Official US rollout kicks off with coveted award from Cosmopolitan Magazine and new $99/month* patient financing options BRISBANE, Calif. — Cutera, Inc. (Nasdaq: CUTR) (“Cutera” or the “Company”), a leading provider of aesthetic and dermatology solutions, today announces that AviClear is now broadly available to physicians and practitioners treating patients throughout North America. AviClear is […]
CUTR Price Returns