Cutera, Inc. (CUTR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CUTR POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CUTR ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.27% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CUTR is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- CUTR ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
CUTR Stock Summary
- CUTR's current price/earnings ratio is 118.62, which is higher than 93.74% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cutera Inc is higher than 97.18% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 910.42%, Cutera Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 98.37% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cutera Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be LJPC, HEAR, SMLR, BDR, and NARI.
- CUTR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cutera Inc's official web site, go to www.cutera.com.
CUTR Valuation Summary
- CUTR's price/sales ratio is 4.5; this is 60.35% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CUTR's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.9 over the prior 212 months.
- Over the past 212 months, CUTR's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CUTR.
CUTR Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 205.79%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 135.82%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at -7.2%.
The table below shows CUTR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CUTR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CUTR has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 80.29% of graded US stocks.
- CUTR's asset turnover comes in at 1.012 -- ranking 18th of 183 Medical Equipment stocks.
- HAE, MSA, and UFPT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CUTR.
The table below shows CUTR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CUTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.92||52-week high||$60.35|
|Prev. close||$48.38||52-week low||$17.67|
|Day high||$50.43||Avg. volume||214,746|
|50-day MA||$49.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.08||Market Cap||877.72M|
Cutera, Inc. (CUTR) Company Bio
Cutera Inc. is a provider of laser, light and other energy-based aesthetic systems for practitioners worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Brisbane, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CUTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CUTR Social Stream
Latest CUTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cutera Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUTR as an investment opportunity.
Cutera, Inc. to Participate in a Virtual Fireside Chat at the Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference
BRISBANE, Calif., September 16, 2021--Cutera, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUTR) ("Cutera" or the "Company"), a leading provider of laser and other energy-based aesthetic systems for practitioners worldwide, today announced that Dave Mowry, Chief Executive Officer will participate in a virtual fireside chat at the Cantor Fitzgerald Global Healthcare Conference at 1:20 p.m. ET on Tuesday, September 28, 2021.
While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...
Submental Fat Treatment Market Key Players Analysis 2021 to 2027 Covid-19 Impact | Cynosure LLC, Lumenis, INMODE, Cutera, Laser Lipo Ltd
The Report Titled on Submental Fat Treatment Market Report- Development Trends, Market Size, Industry Opportunities and Competitive Landscape in 2027 firstly introduced the Submental Fat Treatment Industry basics: The report covers the scope, size, disposition and growth of the industry
Cosmetic Surgery And Procedures Market is Gaining Momentum by key players Cutera, Alma Lasers, Ipsen Pharmaceuticals
The Worldwide Cosmetic Surgery And Procedures Market outlook survey highlights the dynamics at play in each of the subsegments of Worldwide Cosmetic Surgery And Procedures Industry to better elaborate current state, emerging 
Europe Dermatology Treatment Devices Market Growth and Trends to 2021-2027 With Top Companies Like Cutera Inc. Bausch Health Companies Inc. BIOFRONTERA AG Avita Medical Sciton, Inc. Lumenis Alma Lasers
The Europe dermatology treatment devices market is expected to reach US$ 2,198.26million in 2027 from US$ 1,380.20million in 2019. The market is estimated to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% from 2020-2027. The Business Market Insights provides you regional research analysis
CUTR Price Returns