Cutera, Inc. (CUTR): Price and Financial Metrics
CUTR Stock Summary
- Cutera Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 82.72% of US listed stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 196.55%, Cutera Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 93.34% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CUTR has reported earnings growth of 69.14%, putting it ahead of 83.75% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cutera Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VCYT, APYX, ATRS, DMTK, and SSTK.
- Visit CUTR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cutera.com.
CUTR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CUTR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$26.02||52-week high||$38.80|
|Prev. close||$34.66||52-week low||$9.07|
|Day high||$33.22||Avg. volume||200,536|
|50-day MA||$28.03||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$19.92||Market Cap||458.81M|
Cutera, Inc. (CUTR) Company Bio
Cutera Inc. is a provider of laser, light and other energy-based aesthetic systems for practitioners worldwide. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in Brisbane, California.
CUTR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CUTR Latest Social Stream
View Full CUTR Social Stream
Latest CUTR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cutera Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CUTR as an investment opportunity.
Cutera, Inc. (NASDAQ: CUTR), a leading provider of laser and other energy-based aesthetic systems for practitioners worldwide, today announced that it intends to offer, subject to market conditions and other factors, $125 million aggregate principal amount of convertible senior notes due 2026 (the "notes") in a private placement to qualified institutional buyers pursuant to Rule 144A under the Securities Act of 1933, as amended (the "Securities Act"). Cutera also intends to grant the initial purchasers of the notes an option to purchase up to an additional $25 million aggregate principal amount of the notes.
Stay up-to-date and exploit latest trends of Cosmetic Surgery Market with latest edition released by AMA. Cosmetic Surgery Market Comprehensive Study is an expert and top to bottom investigation on the momentum condition of the worldwide Cosmetic Surgery industry with an
Cutera, Inc. (CUTR) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call February 17, 2021, 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Dave Mowry - Chief Executive Officer Rohan Seth - Chief Financial Officer Jason Richey - President and Chief Operating Officer Conference Call Participants John Glass - Stifel Matthew O'Brien - Piper Sandler Chris Cooley...
Cutera (CUTR): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.12 beats by $0.23.Revenue of $49.9M (-3.7% Y/Y) beats by $5.37M.Press Release...
Cutera announce their quarterly, annual earnings. See the latest EPS estimates. Listen to the conference call and remind yourself by…
CUTR Price Returns
Continue Researching CUTRWant to see what other sources are saying about Cutera Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!