Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVCO POWR Grades
- CVCO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.93% of US stocks.
- CVCO's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- CVCO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
CVCO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cavco Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.36% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cavco Industries Inc is higher than it is for about merely 17.28% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.38 for Cavco Industries Inc; that's greater than it is for merely 19.95% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cavco Industries Inc are JBSS, NODK, SAFT, FELE, and SKY.
- CVCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cavco Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.cavco.com.
CVCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CVCO's price/sales ratio is 42.86% higher, now standing at 2.
- CVCO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 221 months.
- Over the past 221 months, CVCO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 41.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVCO.
CVCO Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 83.26%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 1.48%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 28.28%.
The table below shows CVCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.93% of graded US stocks.
- CVCO's asset turnover comes in at 1.276 -- ranking 10th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- CR, OFLX, and RUN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVCO.
The table below shows CVCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$240.62||52-week high||$266.40|
|Prev. close||$241.00||52-week low||$162.93|
|Day high||$240.62||Avg. volume||37,979|
|50-day MA||$246.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$224.72||Market Cap||2.21B|
Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO) Company Bio
Cavco Industries Inc. engages in the design, production, wholesale, and retail sale of manufactured homes in the United States under the Cavco Homes, Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, and Chariot Eagle brands. It operates through two segments, Factory-Built Housing and Financial Services. The company markets its manufactured homes. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVCO Social Stream
Latest CVCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cavco Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVCO as an investment opportunity.
Phoenix-based Cavco Industries Inc. (Nasdaq: CVCO) says it has completed the previously announced acquisition of Elkhart-based The Commodore Corp. The cash deal, valued at $153 million, includes Commodore''s six manufacturing facilities and two retail…
Cavco Industries Announces the Completion of the Acquisition of Manufactured and Modular Home Builder The Commodore Corporation
PHOENIX, Sept. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cavco Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVCO) (Cavco or the Company) is pleased to confirm that, further to the announcement of July 26, 2021, the Company completed the acquisition of the business and certain assets and liabilities of The Commodore Corporation (Commodore) effective on September 24, 2021. Commodore is the largest independent builder of manufactured and modular housing in the United States, operating under a variety of brand names and with two wholly owned retail stores.
RV sales continue to rise with extended outdoor travel. This calls for investing in Cavco Industries (CVCO), Patrick Industries (PATK), Skyline Champion (SKY), LCI Industries (LCII) & Winnebago (WGO).
Cavco’s symbolic new branding reflects its 50-year evolution from a pioneering mobile home builder to an innovative leader in the manufactured housing industry Cavco’s symbolic new branding reflects its 50-year evolution from a pioneering mobile home builder to an innovative leader in the manufactured housing industry
Cavco Industries (CVCO) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
CVCO Price Returns