Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVCO POWR Grades
- CVCO scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.92% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVCO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- CVCO ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 39th percentile.
CVCO Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CAVCO INDUSTRIES INC is higher than it is for about only 11.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -47.11%, CAVCO INDUSTRIES INC's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.7% of about US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CVCO has reported earnings growth of 130.12%, putting it ahead of 87.97% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STRT, ZUMZ, URBN, SAFT, and EBF.
- Visit CVCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cavco.com.
CVCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CVCO's price/sales ratio is 25% higher, now standing at 1.
- Over the past 234 months, CVCO's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVCO.
CVCO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.01%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 8.38%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 99.15%.
The table below shows CVCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.09% of graded US stocks.
- CVCO's asset turnover comes in at 1.276 -- ranking 9th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- OFLX, RUN, and PRLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVCO.
The table below shows CVCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$208.18||52-week high||$327.24|
|Prev. close||$209.83||52-week low||$179.47|
|Day high||$210.01||Avg. volume||59,490|
|50-day MA||$243.56||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$251.41||Market Cap||1.85B|
Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO) Company Bio
Cavco Industries Inc. engages in the design, production, wholesale, and retail sale of manufactured homes in the United States under the Cavco Homes, Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, and Chariot Eagle brands. It operates through two segments, Factory-Built Housing and Financial Services. The company markets its manufactured homes. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVCO Social Stream
Latest CVCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CAVCO INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVCO as an investment opportunity.
Tecnoglass, Encore Wire, Global Ship Lease and Cavco have been highlighted in this Screen of The Week article.
Let's take a look at four top-ranked stocks - TGLS, WIRE, GSL and CVCO - with stellar net profit margins for a winning portfolio.
RV shipments for 2022 are envisioned in the band of 487,300-510,300 units, down from the prior guidance of 537,800-561,900 units and implying around 17% year-over-year decline at the midpoint of the guided range.
To find a multi-bagger stock, what are the underlying trends we should look for in a business? In a perfect world, we'd...
Cavco (CVCO) is technically in oversold territory now, so the heavy selling pressure might have exhausted. This along with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in raising earnings estimates could lead to a trend reversal for the stock.
CVCO Price Returns