Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CVCO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CVCO is currently 32.56, higher than 87.64% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Cavco Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.42% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -55.51%, Cavco Industries Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 5.58% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cavco Industries Inc are CENT, DLA, HELE, DKS, and AMN.
- Visit CVCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cavco.com.
CVCO Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$208.39||52-week high||$236.10|
|Prev. close||$215.08||52-week low||$112.00|
|Day high||$215.98||Avg. volume||48,495|
|50-day MA||$212.60||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$185.95||Market Cap||1.91B|
Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO) Company Bio
Cavco Industries Inc. engages in the design, production, wholesale, and retail sale of manufactured homes in the United States under the Cavco Homes, Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, and Chariot Eagle brands. It operates through two segments, Factory-Built Housing and Financial Services. The company markets its manufactured homes. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
CVCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CVCO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cavco Industries Inc ranked in the 34st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Cavco Industries Inc, consider:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 99% of its capital from equity, and 1% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 97.69% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 7.16% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- CVCO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 60.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|