Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CVCO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cavco Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CVCO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 17.32% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CVCO is more volatile than just 15.31% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NODK, STRT, SAFT, MYRG, and CPSH.
- CVCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cavco Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.cavco.com.
CVCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$219.50||52-week high||$242.06|
|Prev. close||$223.10||52-week low||$115.47|
|Day high||$223.14||Avg. volume||39,963|
|50-day MA||$221.13||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$196.39||Market Cap||2.02B|
Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO) Company Bio
Cavco Industries Inc. engages in the design, production, wholesale, and retail sale of manufactured homes in the United States under the Cavco Homes, Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, and Chariot Eagle brands. It operates through two segments, Factory-Built Housing and Financial Services. The company markets its manufactured homes. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
CVCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CVCO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cavco Industries Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 25.5% on a DCF basis. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CVCO, they are:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 104.06 -- which is good for besting 95.41% of its peer stocks (US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector with positive cash flow).
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 1% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 7.77% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- CVCO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 51.27% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CVCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVCO Social Stream
Latest CVCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cavco Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVCO as an investment opportunity.
PHOENIX, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cavco Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVCO) today announced the purchase of a newly constructed building which will be developed into a production facility in Glendale, Arizona. The 118,000 square-foot-facility will be used for production of park models, cabins and cottages built under standards approved by the American National Standards Institute ("ANSI"), all of which are used as seasonal dwellings, resort developments and within the outdoor hospitality industry. With this new Glendale facility focusing on park model production, an existing production line at the Goodyear, Arizona facility, which was previously used for production of these units, will transition to production of homes built under the standards of the U.S. Department of Housing an...
Cavco Industries, Inc. Just Beat Analyst Forecasts, And Analysts Have Been Updating Their Predictions
Cavco Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CVCO ) just released its quarterly report and things are looking bullish. It was...
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to the Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2021 Cavco Industries, Inc. Earnings Conference Call and Webcast. Good day and thank you for joining us for Cavco Industries' third quarter fiscal year 2021 earnings conference call. During the call, you'll be hearing from Bill Boor, President and Chief Executive Officer; Paul Bigbee, Chief Accounting Officer; and myself.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / January 29, 2021 / Cavco Industries, Inc. (NASDAQ:CVCO) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 Third Quarter Earnings call to be held on January 29, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time.
Cavco (CVCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 19.10% and 4.86%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2020. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CVCO Price Returns
Continue Researching CVCOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cavco Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!