Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVCO POWR Grades
- CVCO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.05% of US stocks.
- CVCO's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CVCO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 16.55% of US stocks).
CVCO Stock Summary
- CVCO's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 815.53 -- higher than 94.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Cavco Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.68% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of Cavco Industries Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 16.77% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cavco Industries Inc are ICFI, HCCI, RBC, IPAR, and AYI.
- Visit CVCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cavco.com.
CVCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CVCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 11.76% lower, now standing at 16.5.
- CVCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 30.9 over the prior 220 months.
- CVCO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 38.9 over the prior 220 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVCO.
CVCO Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 134.36%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.05%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 65.43%.
The table below shows CVCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$236.50||52-week high||$243.76|
|Prev. close||$237.28||52-week low||$162.88|
|Day high||$238.65||Avg. volume||40,321|
|50-day MA||$220.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$207.00||Market Cap||2.17B|
Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO) Company Bio
Cavco Industries Inc. engages in the design, production, wholesale, and retail sale of manufactured homes in the United States under the Cavco Homes, Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, and Chariot Eagle brands. It operates through two segments, Factory-Built Housing and Financial Services. The company markets its manufactured homes. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
CVCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CVCO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cavco Industries Inc ranked in the 61th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CVCO, they are:
- The company's balance sheet shows it gets 99% of its capital from equity, and 1% of its capital from debt. Notably, its equity weight is greater than 94.31% of US equities in the Consumer Cyclical sector yielding a positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 8.57% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CVCO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.32% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CVCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVCO Social Stream
Latest CVCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cavco Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVCO as an investment opportunity.
Webcast Alert: Cavco Industries, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2022 First Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Webcast
PHOENIX, July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cavco Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVCO) will release earnings for the first quarter ended July 3, 2021 on Thursday, August 5, 2021 after the close of market. Senior management will discuss the results in a live webcast the following day, Friday, August 6, 2021 at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time.
The housing market may be booming but that doesn't mean all homebuilders are experiencing the same types of success.
Cavco Industries Announces Planned Acquisition of Manufactured and Modular Home Builder the Commodore Corporation
PHOENIX, July 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cavco Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVCO) (Cavco or the Company) announced today that it has signed a binding offer to acquire the business and certain assets and liabilities of The Commodore Corporation (Commodore), including its six manufacturing facilities and two wholly owned retail locations. Commodore is the largest independent builder of manufactured and modular housing in the United States, operating under a variety of brand names such as Commodore Homes of Pennsylvania, Commodore Homes of Indiana, Colony Homes, MidCountry Homes, Pennwest Homes and R-Anell Homes. Commodore has over 1,200 employees and operates across the Northeast, Midwest and Mid-Atlantic regions, with wholly owned retail stores in Indiana and New York. In addition to manu...
Cavco Industries Inc (NASDAQ: CVCO) signed a binding offer to acquire the business and certain assets and liabilities of Commodore Corporation, a builder of manufactured and modular housing, for $153 million in cash. The acquisition includes Commodore’s six manufacturing facilities and two wholly-owned retail locations. Commodore generated net sales of about $258 million and sold over 6,600 modules, equating to over 3,700 homes, in the last 12 months ended March 31, 2021. Cavco expects the deal
Cavco (CVCO) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CVCO Price Returns