Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVCO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CVCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.97% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVCO is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CVCO's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.96% of US stocks).
CVCO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cavco Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cavco Industries Inc is higher than it is for about merely 15.99% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cavco Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of 112.87%; that's higher than 82.33% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SAFT, DORM, ZUMZ, STRT, and WIRE.
- Visit CVCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cavco.com.
CVCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CVCO's price/sales ratio is 42.86% higher, now standing at 2.
- CVCO's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.4 over the prior 221 months.
- Over the past 221 months, CVCO's price/earnings ratio has gone up 41.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVCO.
CVCO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 134.36%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 83.26%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 1.48%.
The table below shows CVCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 70.09% of graded US stocks.
- CVCO's asset turnover comes in at 1.276 -- ranking 9th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- OFLX, RUN, and PRLB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVCO.
The table below shows CVCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$198.71||52-week high||$327.24|
|Prev. close||$193.96||52-week low||$179.47|
|Day high||$198.96||Avg. volume||58,977|
|50-day MA||$222.86||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$259.48||Market Cap||1.77B|
Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO) Company Bio
Cavco Industries Inc. engages in the design, production, wholesale, and retail sale of manufactured homes in the United States under the Cavco Homes, Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, and Chariot Eagle brands. It operates through two segments, Factory-Built Housing and Financial Services. The company markets its manufactured homes. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVCO Social Stream
Latest CVCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cavco Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVCO as an investment opportunity.
Does the February share price for Cavco Industries, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CVCO ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
CVCO, AMP, and TECK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) momentum stocks list on February 9, 2022
Wedbush analyst Jay McCanless raised the price target on Cavco Industries Inc (NASDAQ: CVCO ) to $315 from $255 and kept a Neutral rating on the shares, implying an 8% upside. The analyst believes demand trends for Cavco continue to be robust, with a stable backlog and pricing power across Cavco''s revenue channels. McCanless noted supply chain issues, including domestic trucking, are still a … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO) Q3 2022 Earnings Conference Call February 04, 2022, 1:00 PM ET Company Participants William Boor – President, CEO & Director Mark Fusler – Director, Financial Reporting & IR Allison Aden – Chief Financial Officer Paul Bigbee – CAO & Principal Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Daniel...
Cavco (CVCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 75.66% and 7.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CVCO Price Returns