Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CVCO Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cavco Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.82% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Cavco Industries Inc is higher than it is for about merely 16.76% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CVCO is more volatile than merely 8.07% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are STRT, SAFT, MYRG, DORM, and AYI.
- Visit CVCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cavco.com.
CVCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$222.54||52-week high||$231.35|
|Prev. close||$221.67||52-week low||$99.58|
|Day high||$224.34||Avg. volume||37,928|
|50-day MA||$199.33||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$191.89||Market Cap||2.05B|
Cavco Industries, Inc. (CVCO) Company Bio
Cavco Industries Inc. engages in the design, production, wholesale, and retail sale of manufactured homes in the United States under the Cavco Homes, Fleetwood Homes, Palm Harbor Homes, Fairmont Homes, and Chariot Eagle brands. It operates through two segments, Factory-Built Housing and Financial Services. The company markets its manufactured homes. The company was founded in 1965 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.
CVCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cavco Industries Inc. To summarize, we found that Cavco Industries Inc ranked in the 59th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 28.83%. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cavco Industries Inc ended up being:
- Interest coverage, a measure of earnings relative to interest payments, is 104.06; that's higher than 95.26% of US stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 1% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately only 7.81% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- CVCO's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 55.21% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CVCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CVCO Social Stream
Latest CVCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cavco Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVCO as an investment opportunity.
Favorable Industry Setup The manufactured housing industry is an underappreciated solution to the affordable housing crisis. The demographic trifecta of coming-of-age millennials, retiring baby boomers, and positive population migration trends will sustain growing end-user demand for many years. Declining industry capacity over the last three decades has created a classic...
PHOENIX, March 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cavco Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVCO) today announced the purchase of a newly constructed building which will be developed into a production facility in Glendale, Arizona. The 118,000 square-foot-facility will be used for production of park models, cabins and cottages built under standards approved by the American National Standards Institute ("ANSI"), all of which are used as seasonal dwellings, resort developments and within the outdoor hospitality industry. With this new Glendale facility focusing on park model production, an existing production line at the Goodyear, Arizona facility, which was previously used for production of these units, will transition to production of homes built under the standards of the U.S. Department of Housing an...
Webcast Alert: Cavco Industries, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2021 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Webcast - Stocks News Feed
PHOENIX, Jan. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Cavco Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:CVCO) will release earnings for the third quarter ended December 26, 2020 on Thursday, January 28, 2021 after the close of market. Senior management will discuss the results in a live webcast the following day, Friday, January 29, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time. Date: … Read More »Webcast Alert: Cavco Industries, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2021 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Webcast
Webcast Alert: Cavco Industries, Inc. Announces Fiscal 2021 Third Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call Webcast
PHOENIX, Jan. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cavco Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq:CVCO) will release earnings for the third quarter ended December 26, 2020 on Thursday, January 28, 2021 after the close of market. Senior management will discuss the results in a live webcast the following day, Friday, January 29, 2021 at 1:00 PM Eastern Time. Date: January 29, 2021 Time: 1:00 PM ET Listen via Internet: https://investor.cavco.com/ Listen via Telephone: + 1 (844) 348-1686 (domestic) or + 1 (213) 358-0891 (international) If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call will be available for 90 days on https://investor.cavco.com/. Cavco Industries, Inc., headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona, designs and produces factory-built housing products primarily distributed through a network of ...
When you buy a stock there is always a possibility that it could drop 100%. But on a lighter note, a good company can...
CVCO Price Returns
Continue Researching CVCOHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cavco Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!