Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.59% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CVE's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 34.67% of US stocks).
CVE Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cenovus Energy Inc is higher than 91.87% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Cenovus Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 87.59%, Cenovus Energy Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.32% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cenovus Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PBA, CLR, HES, TECK, and IMO.
- Visit CVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cenovus.com.
CVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.31||52-week high||$10.55|
|Prev. close||$10.41||52-week low||$3.15|
|Day high||$10.42||Avg. volume||9,962,258|
|50-day MA||$8.27||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.28||Market Cap||20.80B|
Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) Company Bio
Cenovus develops, produces, and markets crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas in Canada with refining operations in the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
CVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVE Latest Social Stream
View Full CVE Social Stream
Latest CVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cenovus Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVE as an investment opportunity.
Artem_Egorov/iStock via Getty ImagesHeadwater Exploration (OTC:CDDRF) (HWX.TXS) is off to an unusually fast start. Management got a lot done this winter and then made plans to begin again early in July. Since Spring Breakup occurs in Canada and often idles a lot of tasks until later in the third quarter,...
BrianAJackson/iStock via Getty Images Last week, a subscriber posted a comment in the chat disagreeing with our description of the current energy bull market. The particular disagreement has to do with "where" we are in terms of the baseball inning analogy we used. So in this article, I would like...
Cenovus (CVE) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
Canadian Natural Resources (TSX:CNQ), Cenovus Energy (TSX:CVE), Imperial Oil (TSX:IMO), MEG Energy The post Canadas largest oil sands producers announce alliance to achieve net-zero emissions appeared first on The Market Herald .
Scotiabank Stick to Their Buy Rating for Cenovus Energy Inc
CVE Price Returns