Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVE POWR Grades
- CVE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.25% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 48 weeks.
- CVE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 25.06% of US stocks).
CVE Stock Summary
- CVE's current price/earnings ratio is 240.9, which is higher than 97.28% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of Cenovus Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.22% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cenovus Energy Inc comes in at 88.92%, a number that bests 92.86% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OVV, SJR, ET, CLR, and PBA.
- CVE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cenovus Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.cenovus.com.
CVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.54||52-week high||$10.55|
|Prev. close||$9.12||52-week low||$3.15|
|Day high||$9.54||Avg. volume||9,486,113|
|50-day MA||$8.28||Dividend yield||0.66%|
|200-day MA||$7.80||Market Cap||19.25B|
Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) Company Bio
Cenovus develops, produces, and markets crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas in Canada with refining operations in the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVE Latest Social Stream
View Full CVE Social Stream
Latest CVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cenovus Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVE as an investment opportunity.
Investors looking for superior returns must consider the comeback stocks in Canadas energy sector. The Cenovus Energy stock and Birchcliff Energy stock are exciting picks for growth investors. The post 2 Canadian Energy Stocks That Could Mount a Comeback appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Canadian Natural Resources, Cenovus Energy, and Peyto Exploration are all energy stocks that are booming as commodity prices soar. The post Energy Stocks Are Rising Fast: Buy These 3 for Explosive Returns! appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Cenovus Energy Inc found using ticker (CVE) now have 14 analysts covering the stock with the consensus suggesting a rating of ''Buy''. The range between the high target price and low target price is between 13.38 and 7.87 calculating the average target price we see 10.85. With the stocks previous close at 8.67 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 25.1%. The day 50 moving average is 8.27 and the 200 day moving average is 8.37. The company has a market capitalisation of $17,033m. Find out more information at: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="CVE" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] Cenovus Energy Inc., together with its subsidiaries, develops, produces, and markets crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas in Canada, the Uni...
CALGARY, Alberta, Sept. 21, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cenovus Energy Inc. (TSX: CVE) (NYSE: CVE) announced today that on October 20, 2021 (the “Redemption Date”) it will redeem the entire outstanding principal amount of its 3.950% notes due April 15, 2022 and 3.000% notes due August 15, 2022 (collectively, the “Notes”). Cenovus has issued notices to the trustees of the Notes to redeem the Notes on the Redemption Date. On the Redemption Date, Cenovus will pay to the registered holders of the Notes
I am proud to stand with Ohio Jobs for Ohio Workers of Allen County in opposing Cenovus Energys announcement that it will replace 3,000 Lima area residents with out-of-state workers to conduct the fall maintenance of the Lima Refinery this year. Continue reading at LimaOhio.com.
CVE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|