Cenovus Energy Inc. (CVE): Price and Financial Metrics
CVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.75||52-week high||$22.18|
|Prev. close||$19.69||52-week low||$14.44|
|Day high||$20.37||Avg. volume||7,286,647|
|50-day MA||$19.22||Dividend yield||2.11%|
|200-day MA||$18.08||Market Cap||37.45B|
CVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVE POWR Grades
- CVE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.42% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVE is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CVE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
CVE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $33,798,631,790, CENOVUS ENERGY INC has a greater market value than 92.8% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CENOVUS ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 5.13% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CENOVUS ENERGY INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 20.95%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.1% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DVN, FIS, TEF, ET, and FANG.
- Visit CVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cenovus.com.
CVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVE Latest Social Stream
View Full CVE Social Stream
Latest CVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENOVUS ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVE as an investment opportunity.
CALGARY, Alberta, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cenovus Energy Inc. (TSX: CVE) (NYSE: CVE) announced today the total consideration payable in connection with its previously announced tender offers to purchase for cash: (i) up to $500,000,000 aggregate purchase price, excluding accrued and unpaid interest (the “Pool 1 Maximum Amount”), of its 5.250% Notes due 2037, 4.450% Notes due 2042, 5.200% Notes due 2043, 4.400% Notes due 2029, 5.400% Notes due 2047 and 4.250% Notes due 2027 (collective
Cenovus Energy announces early tender results and increase of tender offers for certain outstanding series of notes
CALGARY, Alberta, Sept. 19, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cenovus Energy Inc. (TSX: CVE) (NYSE: CVE) announced today the early tender results for its tender offers to purchase for cash certain of its outstanding series of Notes. Cenovus also announced it has increased the previously announced Pool 2 Maximum Amount (as defined below) from $250,000,000 to $500,000,000. The Pool 1 Maximum Amount (as defined below) and the Series Tender Cap (as defined below) remain unchanged at $500,000,000 and $250,000
Fusion energy stocks are long-term investments in revolutionary technology that will reshape our world and create massive value.
With a potential $40 trillion valuation, discover the nuclear fusion stocks to buy and ride the wave from science fiction to fact.
Alberta Premier Danielle Smith said on Monday she wanted to announce the details of investment tax credits to support carbon capture and storage (CCS) projects at the COP 28 climate summit in Dubai at the end of this year. Smith made the announcement during a news conference on the sidelines of the World Petroleum Congress in Calgary. Alberta is Canada's main producer of crude oil and natural gas, and its highest carbon-emitting province.
CVE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|