Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- CVE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CVE ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
CVE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cenovus Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 4.18% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CVE has reported earnings growth of -2,082.99%, putting it ahead of merely 0.97% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cenovus Energy Inc comes in at 145.82%, a number that bests 94.59% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PEG, ED, ORAN, RCI, and TEF.
- Visit CVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cenovus.com.
CVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.33||52-week high||$22.34|
|Prev. close||$22.05||52-week low||$7.20|
|Day high||$22.34||Avg. volume||12,567,548|
|50-day MA||$18.42||Dividend yield||0.5%|
|200-day MA||$13.79||Market Cap||43.90B|
Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) Company Bio
Cenovus develops, produces, and markets crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas in Canada with refining operations in the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVE Latest Social Stream
View Full CVE Social Stream
Latest CVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cenovus Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVE as an investment opportunity.
Diamondback Energy (FANG) outlines a capital spending budget between $1.75 billion and $1.9 billion for 2022, which represents an increase from the 2021 actual figure of $1.5 billion.
Cenovus Energy Inc. (NYSE:CVE) traded at $15.49 at last check on Wednesday, February 23, made an upward move of 1.51% on its previous day’s price. Looking at the stock we see that its previous close was $15.26 and the beta (5Y monthly) reads 3.68 with the day’s price range being $15.15 – $15.90. The company … Cenovus Energy Inc. (NYSE:CVE) Slides 1.51 Percent In Recent Trade, What Can We Expect Next? Read More »
APA Corporation (APA) expects to generate more than $2 billion in free cash flow at current strip prices in 2022.
DEEP DIVE In the modern era of undeclared wars, the start of any military action is bound to be confusing. Russia’s “peace-keeping” military move into eastern Ukraine, following Russian President Vladimir Putin’s recognition of two regions that have declared independence, puts the world energy market in flux.
Higher cost of sales and operating expenses hurt Sunoco's (SUN) earnings in Q4.
CVE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|