Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): Price and Financial Metrics
CVE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cenovus Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 3.87% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cenovus Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -258.71%; that's higher than only 7.61% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CVE's revenue has grown -26.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 14% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cenovus Energy Inc are PAA, CEA, GL, SJR, and EQT.
- Visit CVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cenovus.com.
CVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.32||52-week high||$7.75|
|Prev. close||$7.45||52-week low||$1.41|
|Day high||$7.41||Avg. volume||11,252,966|
|50-day MA||$6.35||Dividend yield||0.67%|
|200-day MA||$4.97||Market Cap||14.77B|
Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) Company Bio
Cenovus develops, produces, and markets crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas in Canada with refining operations in the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
CVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVE Latest Social Stream
View Full CVE Social Stream
Latest CVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cenovus Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVE as an investment opportunity.
Cenovus Energy and Spin Master could be two unreasonably battered and deep value stocks amid the projected economic recovery. The post 2 Unreasonably Pummelled Stocks to Consider Buying Cheap appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Purchases gain steam after release of capital budget
Natural gas stocks like Cenovus Energy, Peyto, and Birchcliff are soaring on rising natural gas prices and an improving outlook. The post Natural Gas Stocks Soar in Long-Awaited Rally appeared first on The Motley Fool Canada .
Today we will run through one way of estimating the intrinsic value of Cenovus Energy Inc. ( TSE:CVE ) by taking the...
The cancellation of the Keystone XL oil export pipeline has resulted in a second oilsands company posting a multimillion-dollar impairment…
CVE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CVEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cenovus Energy Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!