Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CVE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 99.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVE is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CVE's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 30.57% of US stocks).
CVE Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CENOVUS ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.97% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, CVE has reported earnings growth of 931.1%, putting it ahead of 98.26% of US stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CENOVUS ENERGY INC comes in at 125.88%, a number that bests 92.98% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CENOVUS ENERGY INC are ET, CLR, FANG, SSL, and MRO.
- Visit CVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cenovus.com.
CVE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.37||52-week high||$24.91|
|Prev. close||$15.59||52-week low||$9.99|
|Day high||$15.77||Avg. volume||11,104,527|
|50-day MA||$17.90||Dividend yield||2.08%|
|200-day MA||$17.28||Market Cap||29.68B|
Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) Company Bio
Cenovus develops, produces, and markets crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas in Canada with refining operations in the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Calgary, Canada.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVE Latest Social Stream
View Full CVE Social Stream
Latest CVE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CENOVUS ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVE as an investment opportunity.
Cenovus (CVE) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
ESG energy leader joins First Nations Major Projects Coalition’s Sustaining Partners ProgramCOAST SALISH TERRITORY, Sept. 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The First Nations Major Projects Coalition (FNMPC) is pleased to announce Cenovus Energy Inc. (Cenovus) as a new member of its Sustaining Partners Program. The program furthers FNMPC’s ability to advance relationships between its members and the private sector on issues of mutual interest. Cenovus, along with existing program members CIBC, Collier
BP Plc (NYSE: BP) laid off most contractors at the Toledo, Ohio, refinery it owns with Cenovus Energy Inc (NYSE: CVE), according to a report citing sources familiar with the matter. The more than 100-year-old refinery has been offline following the explosion and could be shut for several months. The move indicates that approximately 160,000 barrel-per-day plant will experience a prolonged shutdown following last week's explosion and fire. In August, Cenovus said it would buy the remaining 50% st
Savvy investors should play contrarian and take a close look at these seven growth stocks to buy before the bull market returns.
Few stocks with deep value and growth prospects offer upside and safe havens for investors, with those picks the exception.
CVE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|