Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE): Price and Financial Metrics
CVE Stock Summary
- CVE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 2.06 -- higher than merely 10.38% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Cenovus Energy Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.2% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cenovus Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -277.25%; that's higher than merely 5.42% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are XPER, HL, FF, DOX, and ZBRA.
- Visit CVE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cenovus.com.
CVE Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$9.08||52-week high||$10.82|
|Prev. close||$9.14||52-week low||$7.23|
|Day high||$9.15||Avg. volume||3,224,259|
|50-day MA||$9.49||Dividend yield||2.08%|
|200-day MA||$9.10||Market Cap||11.16B|
Cenovus Energy Inc (CVE) Company Bio
Cenovus develops, produces, and markets crude oil, natural gas liquids, and natural gas in Canada with refining operations in the United States. The company was founded in 2009 and is based in Calgary, Canada.