Covetrus Inc. (CVET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVET POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CVET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.51% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVET is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CVET ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 16th percentile.
CVET Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 3,619.07, Covetrus Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 98.68% of US stocks.
- CVET's went public 2.36 years ago, making it older than merely 5.35% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Covetrus Inc is higher than 91.55% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Covetrus Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RDFN, OXM, RIOT, RPT, and MTSI.
- Visit CVET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.covetrus.com.
CVET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.71||52-week high||$40.78|
|Prev. close||$27.60||52-week low||$16.97|
|Day high||$27.95||Avg. volume||740,872|
|50-day MA||$28.06||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.89||Market Cap||3.78B|
Covetrus Inc. (CVET) Company Bio
Covetrus, Inc. engages in developing technologies and services for animal health industry. It also provides products, software, and services to help drive improved patient health, strong client relationships, and successful financial outcomes for veterinary professionals. The company was founded by Benjamin J. Shaw in 2014 and is headquartered in Portland, ME.
CVET Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Covetrus Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Covetrus Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Covetrus Inc, consider:
- In the past 2.36 years, Covetrus Inc has a compound free cash flow growth rate of -0.6%; that's higher than only 1.62% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Covetrus Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CVET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVET Latest Social Stream
View Full CVET Social Stream
Latest CVET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Covetrus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVET as an investment opportunity.
Covetrus enhanced their leading practice management software to help veterinary clinics compete online and deliver more complete healthcare.
Covetrus (CVET) witnessed a jump in share price last session on above-average trading volume. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions for the stock suggests that there could be more strength down the road.
Covetrus (CVET) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 22.22% and 1.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Covetrus, Inc. (Nasdaq: CVET), announced financial results for the first quarter of 2021, which ended March 31, 2021.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 6, 2021 / Covetrus, Inc. (NASDAQ:CVET) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 6, 2021 at 4:30 PM Eastern Time.
CVET Price Returns