Covetrus Inc. (CVET): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVET POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CVET ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.14% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVET is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CVET ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
CVET Stock Summary
- Covetrus Inc's stock had its IPO on February 5, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 6.46% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Covetrus Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CVET's price/sales ratio is 0.6; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 12.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Covetrus Inc are HWKN, WDFC, HCSG, SXI, and ROCK.
- CVET's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Covetrus Inc's official web site, go to www.covetrus.com.
CVET Valuation Summary
- CVET's EV/EBIT ratio is -91.3; this is 383.1% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 31 months, CVET's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 129.5.
- CVET's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.5 over the prior 31 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVET.
CVET's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVET has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.99% of graded US stocks.
- CVET's asset turnover comes in at 1.31 -- ranking 99th of 163 Retail stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CVET's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.05||52-week high||$40.78|
|Prev. close||$19.77||52-week low||$19.04|
|Day high||$20.10||Avg. volume||713,408|
|50-day MA||$22.79||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$28.56||Market Cap||2.76B|
Covetrus Inc. (CVET) Company Bio
Covetrus, Inc. engages in developing technologies and services for animal health industry. It also provides products, software, and services to help drive improved patient health, strong client relationships, and successful financial outcomes for veterinary professionals. The company was founded by Benjamin J. Shaw in 2014 and is headquartered in Portland, ME.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVET Latest Social Stream
View Full CVET Social Stream
Latest CVET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Covetrus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVET as an investment opportunity.
Joining me on this afternoon's call are Ben Wolin, our President and Chief Executive Officer; and Matthew Foulston, our Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. During today's conference call, we anticipate making projections and forward-looking statements based on our current expectations.
Covetrus (CVET) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -213.04% and 7.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
PORTLAND, Maine, August 05, 2021--Covetrus Announces Financial Results for Second Quarter of 2021
PORTLAND, Maine, August 05, 2021--Covetrus Issues Inaugural Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) Report
PORTLAND, Maine, August 03, 2021--Covetrus Announces $120K in Scholarships to Support Diversity in Veterinary Sector
CVET Price Returns