Covetrus Inc. (CVET): Price and Financial Metrics
CVET Stock Summary
- CVET's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.84 -- higher than just 6.34% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Covetrus Inc's stock had its IPO on February 5, 2019, making it an older stock than only 4.28% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Covetrus Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.11% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Covetrus Inc are FSS, GLT, OSK, APOG, and LOPE.
- Visit CVET's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.covetrus.com.
CVET Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVET Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.34||52-week high||$40.78|
|Prev. close||$35.99||52-week low||$4.05|
|Day high||$37.87||Avg. volume||793,810|
|50-day MA||$34.26||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$25.12||Market Cap||4.76B|
Covetrus Inc. (CVET) Company Bio
Covetrus, Inc. engages in developing technologies and services for animal health industry. It also provides products, software, and services to help drive improved patient health, strong client relationships, and successful financial outcomes for veterinary professionals. The company was founded by Benjamin J. Shaw in 2014 and is headquartered in Portland, ME.
CVET Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Covetrus Inc. To summarize, we found that Covetrus Inc ranked in the 0th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CVET, they are:
- The stock's equity weight, or the proportion of capital from equity relative to debt, is 79. Its equity weight surpasses that of merely 19.36% of free cash flow generating stocks in the Technology sector.
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 1.88 years, is -0.38% -- higher than just 3.63% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CVET Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVET Latest Social Stream
View Full CVET Social Stream
Latest CVET News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Covetrus Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVET as an investment opportunity.
Covetrus announced the appointment of its first-ever chief consumer officer.
Animal-health technology and services company, Covetrus, to participate in the 39th Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Okta, NIC, Microsoft, Covetrus and J2 Global
Here we discuss three software stocks -- EGOV, CVET, JCOM -- that are well-poised for an Okta-like run in 2021 on strong fundamentals.
It's been a sad week for Covetrus, Inc. (NASDAQ:CVET), who've watched their investment drop 12% to US$25.00 in the...
CVET Price Returns
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!