CVR Energy Inc. (CVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where CVI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.22% of US stocks.
- CVI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CVI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 27.09% of US stocks).
CVI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CVI is 18.44 -- better than 98.44% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CVR ENERGY INC is higher than it is for about 91.99% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CVI has reported earnings growth of 634.72%, putting it ahead of 97.34% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CVR ENERGY INC are CHCI, BRDG, LLAP, EXP, and SGBX.
- Visit CVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cvrenergy.com.
CVI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Energy stock, CVI's price/earnings ratio is 1.06% higher, now standing at 9.5.
- CVI's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 185 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVI.
CVI Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 91.27%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -34.92%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 0.17%.
The table below shows CVI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CVI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CVI has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 64.3% of graded US stocks.
- CVI's asset turnover comes in at 1.356 -- ranking 9th of 136 Petroleum and Natural Gas stocks.
- XOM, CVX, and MRO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CVI.
The table below shows CVI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.60||52-week high||$43.61|
|Prev. close||$32.10||52-week low||$16.83|
|Day high||$32.57||Avg. volume||645,971|
|50-day MA||$32.55||Dividend yield||4.98%|
|200-day MA||$33.32||Market Cap||3.18B|
CVR Energy Inc. (CVI) Company Bio
CVR Energy engages in petroleum refining and nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing activities in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Petroleum and Nitrogen Fertilizer. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVI Latest Social Stream
View Full CVI Social Stream
Latest CVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CVR ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVI as an investment opportunity.
Investors need to pay close attention to CVR Energy (CVI) stock based on the movements in the options market lately.
In the latest trading session, CVR Energy (CVI) closed at $31.87, marking a +1.66% move from the previous day.
In this article, we discuss 12 best performing energy stocks in 2022. If you want to see more stocks in this selection, check out 5 Best Performing Energy Stocks in 2022. Dan Klein, Head of Energy Pathways at S&P Global Commodity Insights, said in a report dated December 12: “China’s COVID policy is the most […]
CVR Energy (NYSE:CVI) pulls back 20% this week, but still delivers shareholders stellar 116% return over 1 year
CVR Energy, Inc. ( NYSE:CVI ) shareholders have seen the share price descend 25% over the month. But looking back over...
Zacks.com featured highlights include Country Healthcare, CVR Energy, Delek US Holdings, Boise Cascade and Builders FirstSource
Country Healthcare, CVR Energy, Delek US Holdings, Boise Cascade and Builders FirstSource are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
CVI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|