CVR Energy Inc. (CVI): Price and Financial Metrics
CVI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CVI is 4.57 -- better than 90.16% of US stocks.
- For CVI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.21% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cvr Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of 82.15%; that's higher than 86.61% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TROX, LAUR, VGR, PQG, and GGB.
- Visit CVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cvrenergy.com.
CVI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.82||52-week high||$55.52|
|Prev. close||$40.95||52-week low||$30.46|
|Day high||$41.91||Avg. volume||528,329|
|50-day MA||$44.70||Dividend yield||7.81%|
|200-day MA||$44.88||Market Cap||4.20B|
CVR Energy Inc. (CVI) Company Bio
CVR Energy engages in petroleum refining and nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing activities in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Petroleum and Nitrogen Fertilizer. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.