CVR Energy Inc. (CVI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CVI POWR Grades
- CVI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 59.26% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CVI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.54% of US stocks).
CVI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CVI is 4.34 -- better than 90.98% of US stocks.
- For CVI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.59% of US equities we're observing.
- CVI's price/sales ratio is 0.54; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.59% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cvr Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPR, CSV, BBGI, UAN, and AM.
- Visit CVI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cvrenergy.com.
CVI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.06||52-week high||$27.02|
|Prev. close||$23.44||52-week low||$9.81|
|Day high||$19.77||Avg. volume||691,026|
|50-day MA||$21.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$17.61||Market Cap||1.92B|
CVR Energy Inc. (CVI) Company Bio
CVR Energy engages in petroleum refining and nitrogen fertilizer manufacturing activities in the United States. The company operates through two segments, Petroleum and Nitrogen Fertilizer. The company was founded in 2007 and is based in Sugar Land, Texas.
CVI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVI Latest Social Stream
View Full CVI Social Stream
Latest CVI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cvr Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVI as an investment opportunity.
CVR Energy Finalizes Special Dividend, Determines Cash Distribution Payable to CVR Energy Stockholders
SUGAR LAND, Texas, June 10, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVR Energy, Inc. (“CVR Energy” or the “Company”) (NYSE: CVI) today announced that it has determined the amount of cash per share of its common stock to which each of its stockholders is entitled in connection with the previously announced special dividend of $492 million, to be paid in a combination of cash (the “Cash Distribution”) and the common stock of Delek US Holdings, Inc. (“Delek”) held by the Company (the “Stock Distribution”). The Co
Companies in the news are: TM, LHDX, EYES, CVI
CVR (CVI) saw its shares surge in the last session with trading volume being higher than average. The latest trend in earnings estimate revisions could translate into further price increase in the near term.
Photo by georgeclerk/E+ via Getty Images Introduction When the Covid-19 pandemic struck the global economy in early 2020 CVR Energy (CVI) found themselves completely suspending their dividends by the middle of the year. Now with the middle of 2021 fast approaching, thankfully their shareholders have been pleasantly surprised with them...
The crisis that hit oil stocks a year ago is over. Some analysts are predicting a resurgence in payouts that could last for years.
CVI Price Returns