Covia Holdings Corporation (CVIA): Price and Financial Metrics
CVIA Stock Summary
- Covia Holdings Corp's stock had its IPO on June 1, 2018, making it an older stock than only 1.93% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.11, Covia Holdings Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 3.36% of stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Covia Holdings Corp's share price is greater than that of 97.26% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Covia Holdings Corp are CPLG, CCR, WTI, YOGA, and TIPT.
- Visit CVIA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.coviacorp.com.
CVIA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVIA Price/Volume Stats
Covia Holdings Corporation (CVIA) Company Bio
Covia Holdings Corp. (as a result of the Fairmount Santrol and New Canaan, Conn.-based Unimin Corp., Fairmount Santrol Holdings Inc. merger) provides sand-based proppant solutions for exploration and production companies to enhance the productivity of their oil and gas wells. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Chesterland, Ohio.