Carvana Co. (CVNA): Price and Financial Metrics
CVNA Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CVNA is 40.16 -- better than 99.48% of US stocks.
- CVNA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 928.08 -- higher than 96.77% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CVNA's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 97.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Carvana Co are SMRT, ELTK, OMN, AFH, and REED.
- CVNA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Carvana Co's official web site, go to www.carvana.com.
CVNA Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVNA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.01||52-week high||$115.23|
|Prev. close||$49.04||52-week low||$22.16|
|Day high||$59.99||Avg. volume||2,877,000|
|50-day MA||$75.11||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$76.95||Market Cap||8.35B|
Carvana Co. (CVNA) Company Bio
Carvana sells used cars online. It has distribution centers in Atlanta, Georgia; Nashville, Tennessee; and Charlotte, North Carolina. It also has physical presence in Houston, Austin, Dallas, San Antonio, and Pittsburgh, Texas; and St. Louis, Missouri. Carvana, LLC operates as a subsidiary of DriveTime Automotive Group, Inc. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Phoenix, Arizona.