CVRx, Inc. (CVRX): Price and Financial Metrics
CVRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.54||52-week high||$19.94|
|Prev. close||$12.52||52-week low||$5.23|
|Day high||$12.77||Avg. volume||253,784|
|50-day MA||$10.81||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$11.67||Market Cap||259.72M|
CVRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVRX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CVRX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.21% of US stocks.
- CVRX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CVRX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
CVRX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 634.32, CVRX INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.17% of US stocks.
- CVRX's went public 1.9 years ago, making it older than merely 5.16% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 4,596.38%, CVRX INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.61% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CVRX INC are APYX, AAMC, EBC, PUMP, and NU.
- CVRX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CVRX INC's official web site, go to www.cvrx.com.
CVRX Valuation Summary
- CVRX's price/earnings ratio is -6.4; this is 126.56% lower than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 23 months, CVRX's price/sales ratio has gone down 75.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVRX.
CVRX Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CVRX, see our CVRX price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$26.67||Average Broker Recommendation||1.25 (Strong Buy)|
CVRx, Inc. (CVRX) Company Bio
CVRx, Inc. develops an implantable technology for the treatment of high blood pressure/hypertension and heart failure patients. It offers BAROSTIM NEO, a neuro-modulation therapy that triggers the body's natural reflex to regulate blood pressure and the underlying causes of the progression of heart failure, which is delivered through a long-lasting implant system, and customized to each patient's individual therapy needs. The company serves patients and healthcare professionals. CVRx, Inc. was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It has operations in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Italy, Germany, and internationally.
Most Popular Stories View All
CVRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVRX Latest Social Stream
View Full CVRX Social Stream
Latest CVRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CVRX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVRX as an investment opportunity.
CVRx (CVRX) Reports Q1 Loss, Tops Revenue Estimates
CVRx (CVRX) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.51% and 9.41%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CVRx Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial and Operating Results
MINNEAPOLIS, April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVRx, Inc. (NASDAQ: CVRX) (“CVRx”), a commercial-stage medical device company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing innovative neuromodulation solutions for patients with cardiovascular diseases, today announced its financial and operating results for the first quarter of 2023. Recent Highlights Totality of evidence from BeAT-HF post-market study shows long-term benefits for patients with heart failureU.S. Heart Failure (HF) reve
CVRx to Report First Quarter 2023 Financial and Operating Results and Host Conference Call on April 27th, 2023
MINNEAPOLIS, April 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVRx, Inc. (NASDAQ: CVRX) (“CVRx”), a commercial-stage medical device company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing Barostim™, an innovative extravascular implantable neuromodulation device for patients with cardiovascular diseases, today announced that it plans to release first quarter 2023 financial and operating results after market close on Thursday, April 27th, 2023. The Company will host a conference call to review its resu
Even though CVRx (NASDAQ:CVRX) has lost US$22m market cap in last 7 days, shareholders are still up 57% over 1 year
Some CVRx, Inc. ( NASDAQ:CVRX ) shareholders are probably rather concerned to see the share price fall 47% over the...
CVRx Touts Long-term Benefits For Barostim In Heart Failure Patients
CVRx Inc (NASDAQ: CVRX) announced detailed preliminary results of the post-market phase of the BeAT-HF trial at the second annual Technology and Heart Failure (HF) Therapeutics (THT) conference. The company announced the preliminary topline results of the BeAT-HF (Baroreflex Activation Therapy for Heart Failure) post-market randomized clinical trial. Safety - Major Adverse Neurological or Cardiovascular (MANCE) system or procedure-related event-free rate MANCE-free rate of 97%. Long-term symptom
CVRX Price Returns
Loading social stream, please wait...