CVRx, Inc. (CVRX): Price and Financial Metrics
CVRX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.92||52-week high||$22.20|
|Prev. close||$20.47||52-week low||$6.57|
|Day high||$22.20||Avg. volume||183,108|
|50-day MA||$15.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.03||Market Cap||456.29M|
CVRX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVRX POWR Grades
- CVRX scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 91.04% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CVRX is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CVRX ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CVRX Stock Summary
- CVRX's went public 2.37 years ago, making it older than only 5.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 8,591.43%, CVRX INC's debt growth rate surpasses 99.76% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CVRX INC comes in at 85.56%, a number that bests 94.51% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CVRX INC are SXTC, HYW, CHNR, MIST, and CLSD.
- Visit CVRX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cvrx.com.
CVRX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CVRX's price/earnings ratio is 135.39% lower, now standing at -8.6.
- CVRX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 28.2 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVRX.
CVRx, Inc. (CVRX) Company Bio
CVRx, Inc. develops an implantable technology for the treatment of high blood pressure/hypertension and heart failure patients. It offers BAROSTIM NEO, a neuro-modulation therapy that triggers the body's natural reflex to regulate blood pressure and the underlying causes of the progression of heart failure, which is delivered through a long-lasting implant system, and customized to each patient's individual therapy needs. The company serves patients and healthcare professionals. CVRx, Inc. was incorporated in 2000 and is based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. It has operations in the United States, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Italy, Germany, and internationally.
CVRX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVRX Latest Social Stream
View Full CVRX Social Stream
Latest CVRX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CVRX INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVRX as an investment opportunity.
Maybe you could find out which stocks a well-known company that has been successful for a long time really likes -- a company such as Johnson & Johnson (NYSE: JNJ). Here are the three stocks that J&J is betting the most on. As of Sept. 30, 2023, Johnson & Johnson's biggest investment was in Legend Biotech (NASDAQ: LEGN).
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 15, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVRx, Inc. (NASDAQ: CVRX) (“CVRx”), a commercial-stage medical device company focused on developing, manufacturing and commercializing innovative neuromodulation solutions for patients with cardiovascular diseases, today announced that the management team will present at the 35th Annual Piper Sandler Healthcare Conference on Wednesday, November 29, 2023. The Company is scheduled to present at 11:00am Eastern Time the same day via webcast. A live aud
CVRx (CVRX) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
MINNEAPOLIS, Nov. 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- CVRx, Inc. (NASDAQ: CVRX) (“CVRx”), a commercial-stage medical device company, announced today that Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) has reassigned the Barostim implant procedure for procedures performed in the outpatient setting as part of the 2024 Medicare Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System (OPPS) final rule. In the 2024 OPPS final rule, Barostim was reassigned to New Technology APC 1580, which carries an average paymen
CVRx (CVRX) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
CVRX Price Returns