Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. - (CVTI): Price and Financial Metrics
CVTI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Covenant Transportation Group Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 10.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CVTI's price/sales ratio is 0.28; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 9.35% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CVTI comes in at -29.38% -- higher than that of just 10.73% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Covenant Transportation Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PLAY, VRS, GLP, CLDT, and CAKE.
- CVTI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Covenant Transportation Group Inc's official web site, go to www.covenanttransport.com.
CVTI Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVTI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.11||52-week high||$23.43|
|Prev. close||$13.03||52-week low||$11.97|
|Day high||$12.95||Avg. volume||192,723|
|50-day MA||$13.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.75||Market Cap||223.56M|
Covenant Transportation Group, Inc. - (CVTI) Company Bio
Covenant Transportation Group offers truckload transportation and brokerage services in the continental United States. The company was founded in 1994 and is based in Chattanooga, Tennessee.