CVD Equipment Corporation (CVV): Price and Financial Metrics
CVV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.80||52-week high||$15.82|
|Prev. close||$6.64||52-week low||$3.68|
|Day high||$6.85||Avg. volume||65,586|
|50-day MA||$10.32||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.09||Market Cap||46.09M|
CVV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVV POWR Grades
- CVV scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.2% of US stocks.
- CVV's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 109 days.
- CVV ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
CVV Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 64.06, CVD EQUIPMENT CORP P/E ratio is greater than that of about 91.52% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For CVV, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 9.81% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CVD EQUIPMENT CORP comes in at 68.33%, a number that bests 90.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVV, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KRKR, APDN, BIOC, TACT, and SRTS.
- Visit CVV's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cvdequipment.com.
CVV Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CVV's price/earnings ratio is 229.51% higher, now standing at 60.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CVV's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 24.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CVV.
CVV Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 156.88%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -107.72%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -726.6%.
The table below shows CVV's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Most Popular Stories View All
CVV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVV Latest Social Stream
View Full CVV Social Stream
Latest CVV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CVD EQUIPMENT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVV as an investment opportunity.
CVD Equipment First Quarter 2023 Earnings: US$0.006 loss per share (vs US$0.15 loss in 1Q 2022)
CVD Equipment ( NASDAQ:CVV ) First Quarter 2023 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$8.70m (up 87% from 1Q 2022...
Q1 2023 CVD Equipment Corp Earnings Call
Q1 2023 CVD Equipment Corp Earnings Call
CVD Equipment Corporation Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y., May 15, 2023--CVD Equipment Corporation (NASDAQ: CVV), today announced its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2023.
CVD Equipment Corporation to Announce First Quarter 2023 Financial Results on May 15, 2023
CENTRAL ISLIP, N.Y., May 08, 2023--CVD Equipment Corporation (NASDAQ: CVV), a leading provider of chemical vapor deposition and thermal process equipment, announced today that it will release its first quarter 2023 financial results after the markets close on Monday, May 15, 2023.
CVD Equipment Corporation (NASDAQ:CVV) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
CVD Equipment Corporation (NASDAQ:CVV) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 27, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the CVD Equipment Corporation 2022 Fourth Quarter and Full Fiscal 2022 Results Conference Call. As a reminder, this conference is being recorded. We will begin with some prepared remarks followed by a question-and-answer session. Presenting on the call […]
CVV Price Returns
Continue Researching CVVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cvd Equipment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cvd Equipment Corp (CVV) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cvd Equipment Corp (CVV) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cvd Equipment Corp (CVV) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...