CVD Equipment Corporation (CVV): Price and Financial Metrics
CVV Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $30,001,197, Cvd Equipment Corp has a greater market value than just 6.51% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cvd Equipment Corp is reporting a growth rate of 61.55%; that's higher than 82.68% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CVV's revenue has grown -13.88% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 25.74% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cvd Equipment Corp are GVP, SWBI, NVT, MG, and FSI.
- CVV's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cvd Equipment Corp's official web site, go to www.cvdequipment.com.
CVV Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CVV Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.26||52-week high||$7.83|
|Prev. close||$4.25||52-week low||$2.64|
|Day high||$4.47||Avg. volume||78,810|
|50-day MA||$5.00||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.15||Market Cap||28.47M|
CVV Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CVV Latest Social Stream
View Full CVV Social Stream
Latest CVV News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cvd Equipment Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CVV as an investment opportunity.
CVD Equipment Corporation (CVV) Q4 2020 Earnings Conference Call March 31, 2021 4:30 PM ET Company Participants Emmanuel Lakios - President and Chief Executive Officer Thomas McNeill - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Brett Reiss - Janney Montgomery Scott Presentation Operator Greetings, and welcome to CVD Equipment 2020 Fourth...
CVD Equipment (CVV): Q4 GAAP EPS of -$0.80.Revenue of $3.17M (-42.9% Y/Y)The company’s backlog was $5.7M at Dec. 31, 2020 as compared to $8.9M at Dec 31, 2019Press Release...
CVD Equipment Corporation (NASDAQ: CVV), a leading provider of chemical vapor deposition systems, announced today that it will release its 2020 fourth quarter and year end results after markets close on Wednesday, March 31, 2021. CVD Management will hold a conference call to discuss its results at 4:30 pm (Eastern Time) that day.
Announcing: U.S. Physical Therapy (NYSE:USPH) Stock Increased An Energizing 169% In The Last Five Years
The worst result, after buying shares in a company (assuming no leverage), would be if you lose all the money you put...
The following is a letter from CVD Equipment Corporation President and CEO Emmanuel Lakios:
CVV Price Returns
Continue Researching CVVHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cvd Equipment Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!