Chevron Corporation (CVX): Price and Financial Metrics
CVX Stock Summary
- Chevron Corp's market capitalization of $230,790,733,519 is ahead of 99.44% of US-listed equities.
- Of note is the ratio of Chevron Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CVX is more volatile than merely 2.39% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Chevron Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be WFC, DIS, KO, UNH, and VZ.
- CVX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chevron Corp's official web site, go to www.chevron.com.
CVX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVX Price/Volume Stats
Chevron Corporation (CVX) Company Bio
Chevron engages in the petroleum, chemicals, and power and energy operations worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Upstream and Downstream. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in San Ramon, California.