Chevron Corporation (CVX): Price and Financial Metrics
CVX Stock Summary
- CVX has a market capitalization of $219,586,987,192 -- more than approximately 99.37% of US stocks.
- Chevron Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CVX is more volatile than merely 2.02% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CVX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WFC, CMCSA, VZ, KO, and HD.
- CVX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Chevron Corp's official web site, go to www.chevron.com.
CVX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CVX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$115.58||52-week high||$127.34|
|Prev. close||$116.89||52-week low||$110.42|
|Day high||$117.29||Avg. volume||7,099,342|
|50-day MA||$118.68||Dividend yield||4.12%|
|200-day MA||$119.85||Market Cap||218.55B|
Chevron Corporation (CVX) Company Bio
Chevron engages in the petroleum, chemicals, and power and energy operations worldwide. The company operates in two segments, Upstream and Downstream. The company was founded in 1879 and is based in San Ramon, California.