Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CW POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.99% of US stocks.
- CW's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CW ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 60th percentile.
CW Stock Summary
- CW's went public 33.75 years ago, making it older than 90.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 13.1%, Curtiss Wright Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 72.53% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CW is more volatile than merely 12.27% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Curtiss Wright Corp are MWA, SON, FLS, B, and SXT.
- Visit CW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.curtisswright.com.
CW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CW's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.76% lower, now standing at 18.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CW's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.5.
- CW's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CW.
CW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$118.30||52-week high||$133.37|
|Prev. close||$119.35||52-week low||$83.04|
|Day high||$119.34||Avg. volume||192,758|
|50-day MA||$121.69||Dividend yield||0.6%|
|200-day MA||$116.55||Market Cap||4.84B|
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW) Company Bio
Curtiss-Wright Corporation designs, manufactures, and overhauls precision components, and engineered products and services primarily to the aerospace, defense, automotive, shipbuilding, processing, oil, petrochemical, agricultural equipment, railroad, power generation, security, and metalworking industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
CW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Curtiss Wright Corp. To summarize, we found that Curtiss Wright Corp ranked in the 68th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Specifically, our DCF analysis implies the stock is trading below its fair value by an estimated 92%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CW, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.77 years, is 0.29% -- higher than 67.01% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- As a business, CW is generating more cash flow than 69.55% of positive cash flow stocks in the Industrials.
- Curtiss Wright Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 20.47% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CW Latest Social Stream
View Full CW Social Stream
Latest CW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Curtiss Wright Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CW as an investment opportunity.
Curtiss-Wright (CW) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
DAVIDSON, N.C., July 22, 2021--Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) now expects to release its second quarter 2021 financial results after the close of trading on Tuesday, August 3, 2021. A webcast conference call will now be held on Wednesday, August 4, 2021 at 10:00 am ET for management to discuss the Company’s second quarter 2021 financial performance. Lynn M. Bamford, President and Chief Executive Officer, and K. Christopher Farkas, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the
While the market driven by short-term sentiment influenced by the accommodative interest rate environment in the US, virus news and stimulus spending, many smart money investors are starting to get cautious towards the current bull run since March, 2020 and hedging or reducing many of their long positions. Some fund managers are betting on Dow […]
A Latest intelligence report published by AMA Research with title Rugged Embedded System Market Outlook to 2026.A detailed study accumulated to offer Latest insights about acute features of the Global Rugged Embedded System market. This report provides a detailed overview of key factors in the Rugged Embedded System Market and factors such as driver, restraint, past and current 
Pressure Relief Valves Market to Witness Huge Growth by 2027 | Alfa Laval, Curtiss-Wright, Emerson Electric (Pentair)
Pressure Relief Valves Market research report is the new statistical data source added by A2Z Market Research. It uses several approaches for analyzing the data of target market such as primary and secondary research methodologies. It includes investigations based on historical records, current statistics, and futuristic developments. The report gives a thorough overview of the present 
CW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|