Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CW POWR Grades
- CW scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 95.61% of US stocks.
- CW's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
CW Stock Summary
- CW has a market capitalization of $5,895,963,398 -- more than approximately 74.39% of US stocks.
- CW's went public 34.42 years ago, making it older than 90.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Curtiss Wright Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 6.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 76.73% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HUN, VNT, XYL, CPIX, and BC.
- Visit CW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.curtisswright.com.
CW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CW's price/sales ratio is 11.11% higher, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 243 months, CW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CW.
CW Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 9.41%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -6.77%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 87.17%.
The table below shows CW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.78% of graded US stocks.
- CW's asset turnover comes in at 0.613 -- ranking 66th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMCO, ROLL, and ETN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CW.
The table below shows CW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$144.50||52-week high||$162.98|
|Prev. close||$146.03||52-week low||$113.04|
|Day high||$145.54||Avg. volume||211,770|
|50-day MA||$136.18||Dividend yield||0.53%|
|200-day MA||$138.85||Market Cap||5.56B|
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW) Company Bio
Curtiss-Wright Corporation designs, manufactures, and overhauls precision components, and engineered products and services primarily to the aerospace, defense, automotive, shipbuilding, processing, oil, petrochemical, agricultural equipment, railroad, power generation, security, and metalworking industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
CW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CW Latest Social Stream
View Full CW Social Stream
Latest CW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Curtiss Wright Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CW as an investment opportunity.
Curtiss-Wright (CW) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.69% and 3.63%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Curtiss-Wright Reports Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2021 Financial Results; Full-Year 2022 Guidance Reflects Higher Sales, Operating Margin and EPS
DAVIDSON, N.C., February 23, 2022--CURTISS-WRIGHT REPORTS Q4 & FY2021 FINANCIAL RESULTS; Achieves Record FY Adjusted Operating Margin of 17.0%; Completes Record $350M Share Repurchases
Curtiss-Wright (CW) is seeing favorable earnings estimate revision activity and has a positive Zacks Earnings ESP heading into earnings season.
DAVIDSON, N.C., February 16, 2022--Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a dividend of eighteen cents ($0.18) per share on Curtiss-Wright Common Stock, payable April 14, 2022 to stockholders of record as of March 31, 2022.
Curtiss-Wright (CW) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
CW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|