Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CW POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CW ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.78% of US stocks.
- CW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CW ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
CW Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $6,443,167,038, CURTISS WRIGHT CORP has a greater market value than 80.01% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 208.59, CURTISS WRIGHT CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.72% of US stocks.
- CURTISS WRIGHT CORP's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.54% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CW, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are AIMC, TFX, HUN, LNN, and ALOT.
- CW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CURTISS WRIGHT CORP's official web site, go to www.curtisswright.com.
CW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CW's price/earnings ratio is 12.04% higher, now standing at 21.4.
- Over the past 243 months, CW's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CW.
CW Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 50.9%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -7.06%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 17.94%.
The table below shows CW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.78% of graded US stocks.
- CW's asset turnover comes in at 0.613 -- ranking 66th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMCO, ROLL, and ETN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CW.
The table below shows CW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CW Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CW, see our CW price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$152.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.2 (Strong Buy)|
CW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$169.93||52-week high||$182.55|
|Prev. close||$167.13||52-week low||$124.37|
|Day high||$170.75||Avg. volume||178,912|
|50-day MA||$169.35||Dividend yield||0.45%|
|200-day MA||$156.66||Market Cap||6.50B|
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW) Company Bio
Curtiss-Wright Corporation designs, manufactures, and overhauls precision components, and engineered products and services primarily to the aerospace, defense, automotive, shipbuilding, processing, oil, petrochemical, agricultural equipment, railroad, power generation, security, and metalworking industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
CW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CW Latest Social Stream
View Full CW Social Stream
Latest CW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CURTISS WRIGHT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CW as an investment opportunity.
Curtiss-Wright Awarded Contract to Provide U.S. Marine Corps With Expeditionary Network Communications Technology
DAVIDSON, N.C., March 23, 2023--Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) today announced that it has been awarded a follow-on contract by the United States Marine Corps (USMC) to provide small form factor network router and switch modules to support communications modernization with highly portable expeditionary network communications technology. Under the contract, Curtiss-Wright will provide a Modular Open Systems Approach (MOSA) deployed baseband system for the Marine Corps Wideband Satellite-Ex
Investing in Curtiss-Wright (NYSE:CW) three years ago would have delivered you a 93% gain
By buying an index fund, investors can approximate the average market return. But if you choose individual stocks with...
12 Best Defense Stocks To Buy Now
In this article, we will discuss the 12 best defense stocks to buy now. If you want to explore similar stocks, you can also take a look at 5 Best Defense Stocks To Buy Now. A Chinese spy balloon along with 3 other unidentified high-altitude objects have been shot down by the U.S. so far. […]
10 Most Undervalued Defense Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 most undervalued defense stocks to buy according to hedge funds. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Most Undervalued Defense Stocks To Buy According To Hedge Funds. The Russian invasion of Ukraine and President Biden’s pledge to continue helping Ukraine against the […]
Do Fundamentals Have Any Role To Play In Driving Curtiss-Wright Corporation's (NYSE:CW) Stock Up Recently?
Curtiss-Wright's (NYSE:CW) stock is up by 3.0% over the past three months. Given that stock prices are usually aligned...
CW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWWant to see what other sources are saying about Curtiss Wright Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Curtiss Wright Corp (CW) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Curtiss Wright Corp (CW) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Curtiss Wright Corp (CW) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...