Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CW POWR Grades
- CW scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 91.16% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CW is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 52 weeks.
- CW ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 38th percentile.
CW Stock Summary
- Curtiss Wright Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.54% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 21.88%, Curtiss Wright Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 78.16% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Curtiss Wright Corp's share price is greater than that of only 6.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Curtiss Wright Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be XRX, MTRN, MSA, PLPC, and OPK.
- CW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Curtiss Wright Corp's official web site, go to www.curtisswright.com.
CW Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CW's price/sales ratio is 11.11% higher, now standing at 2.
- Over the past 243 months, CW's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.6.
- Over the past 243 months, CW's price/earnings ratio has gone up 9.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CW.
CW Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 29.47%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 42.42%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 34.41%.
The table below shows CW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.27% of graded US stocks.
- CW's asset turnover comes in at 0.613 -- ranking 64th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- IEX, XYL, and PFIE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CW.
The table below shows CW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$129.92||52-week high||$134.07|
|Prev. close||$133.07||52-week low||$83.04|
|Day high||$134.07||Avg. volume||192,387|
|50-day MA||$124.26||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$121.30||Market Cap||5.31B|
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW) Company Bio
Curtiss-Wright Corporation designs, manufactures, and overhauls precision components, and engineered products and services primarily to the aerospace, defense, automotive, shipbuilding, processing, oil, petrochemical, agricultural equipment, railroad, power generation, security, and metalworking industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
CW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CW Latest Social Stream
View Full CW Social Stream
Latest CW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Curtiss Wright Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CW as an investment opportunity.
Curtiss-Wright Corporation's (NYSE:CW) Stock's On An Uptrend: Are Strong Financials Guiding The Market?
Curtiss-Wright (NYSE:CW) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 13% over the last...
DAVIDSON, N.C., October 07, 2021--Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) expects to release its third quarter 2021 financial results after the close of trading on Wednesday, November 3, 2021. A webcast conference call will be held on Thursday, November 4, 2021 at 10:00 am ET for management to discuss the Company’s third quarter 2021 financial performance. Lynn M. Bamford, President and Chief Executive Officer, and K. Christopher Farkas, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the ca
Curtiss-Wright Corp. (CW) shares closed today at 1.2% below its 52 week high of $132.99, giving the company a market cap of $5B. The stock is currently up 12.6% year-to-date, up 38.3% over the past 12 months, and up 46.1% over
+9% CAGR & COVID-19 Impact On Laser Cladding Market Can See 9 Billion by 2027 Major Companies are TRUMPF, Hoganas AB, Lumibird, Lumentum Operations LLC, Curtiss-Wright Corporation, and Jenoptik
The reports research is based on extensive background information, verifiable estimates, and historical market volume data. A quantitative evaluation of present competition and possible trends is included in the study report for the worldwide Laser Cladding industry survey. A research 
Over the past five trading sessions, the defense biggies put up a solid show. Lockheed gained the most, with a 4.3% rise in its share price, followed by Northrop Grumman
CW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|