Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CW POWR Grades
- CW scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.12% of US stocks.
- CW's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CW's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 45.37% of US stocks).
CW Stock Summary
- CW's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 463.43 -- higher than 94.71% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- CW's went public 35.11 years ago, making it older than 91.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CW is currently 28.91, higher than 81.92% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CURTISS WRIGHT CORP are MTRN, HUN, VTRS, PNR, and BRC.
- CW's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CURTISS WRIGHT CORP's official web site, go to www.curtisswright.com.
CW Valuation Summary
- CW's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 125% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CW's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CW.
CW Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 50.9%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -13.67%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -33.67%.
The table below shows CW's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CW's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CW has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 91.78% of graded US stocks.
- CW's asset turnover comes in at 0.613 -- ranking 66th of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CMCO, ROLL, and ETN are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CW.
The table below shows CW's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$173.10||52-week high||$182.55|
|Prev. close||$176.84||52-week low||$124.37|
|Day high||$178.82||Avg. volume||205,319|
|50-day MA||$164.08||Dividend yield||0.43%|
|200-day MA||$148.58||Market Cap||6.63B|
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW) Company Bio
Curtiss-Wright Corporation designs, manufactures, and overhauls precision components, and engineered products and services primarily to the aerospace, defense, automotive, shipbuilding, processing, oil, petrochemical, agricultural equipment, railroad, power generation, security, and metalworking industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
Most Popular Stories View All
CW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CW Latest Social Stream
View Full CW Social Stream
Latest CW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CURTISS WRIGHT CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CW as an investment opportunity.
Curtiss-Wright (CW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
DAVIDSON, N.C., November 30, 2022--Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) today announced that Lynn M. Bamford, Chair and Chief Executive Officer, and K. Christopher Farkas, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will participate virtually in the 4th Annual Truist Securities Industrials and Services Summit on Tuesday, December 6, 2022.
DAVIDSON, N.C., November 17, 2022--Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) today announced that the Board of Directors declared a dividend of nineteen cents ($0.19) per share on Curtiss-Wright Common Stock, payable December 1, 2022 to stockholders of record as of November 23, 2022.
Curtiss-Wright (CW) announces the completion of the acquisition of Keronite Group Limited for a cash consideration of $35 million.
DAVIDSON, N.C., November 16, 2022--Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) today announced that it has completed the acquisition of the stock of Keronite Group Limited (Keronite) for $35 million in cash. Keronite is a leading provider of Plasma Electrolytic Oxidation (PEO) surface treatment applications offering corrosion protection, wear resistance, thermal protection and electrical insulation for the defense, commercial aerospace and industrial vehicle markets, and also in semiconductor manufact
CW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|