Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW): Price and Financial Metrics
CW Stock Summary
- Curtiss Wright Corp's stock had its IPO on November 5, 1987, making it an older stock than 90.61% of US equities in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 31.53%, Curtiss Wright Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 78.2% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CW is more volatile than merely 20.65% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Curtiss Wright Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be HRC, XRX, LPTH, MSA, and NUVA.
- Visit CW's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.curtisswright.com.
CW Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CW Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$125.37||52-week high||$126.82|
|Prev. close||$125.54||52-week low||$81.72|
|Day high||$125.90||Avg. volume||220,112|
|50-day MA||$118.57||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$106.76||Market Cap||5.13B|
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (CW) Company Bio
Curtiss-Wright Corporation designs, manufactures, and overhauls precision components, and engineered products and services primarily to the aerospace, defense, automotive, shipbuilding, processing, oil, petrochemical, agricultural equipment, railroad, power generation, security, and metalworking industries worldwide. The company was founded in 1929 and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.
CW Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CW, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Curtiss Wright Corp ranked in the 45th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Curtiss Wright Corp, consider:
- Curtiss Wright Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 17.37% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Curtiss Wright Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 8.4. This coverage rate is greater than that of 70.28% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Curtiss Wright Corp experienced a tax rate of about 17% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than 62.46% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CW Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CW Latest Social Stream
View Full CW Social Stream
Latest CW News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Curtiss Wright Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CW as an investment opportunity.
Curtiss-Wright Corporation (NYSE: CW) expects to release its first quarter 2021 financial results after the close of trading on Wednesday, May 5, 2021. A webcast conference call will be held on Thursday, May 6, 2021 at 10:00 am ET for management to discuss the Company’s first quarter 2021 financial performance. Lynn M. Bamford, President and Chief Executive Officer, and K. Christopher Farkas, Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host the call.
Curtiss-Wright Selected by Lockheed Martin Aeronautics to Provide First Open Architecture COTS Modules for Service Onboard F-22 Raptor Aircraft
Curtiss-Wright to supply COTS processing technology on F-22 Raptor, supports DoD mandate to bring Modular Open Systems Approach to deployed platforms
Finding a business that has the potential to grow substantially is not easy, but it is possible if we look at a few key...
Curtiss-Wright (CW) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
On February 17, 2021, Curtiss-Wright (NYSE:CW) announced shareholders can expect to receive a dividend payable on April 16, 2021. The stock will then go ex-dividend 1 business day(s) before the record date. Curtiss-Wright, which has a current dividend per share of $0.17, has an ex-dividend date scheduled for March 29, 2021. That equates to a dividend yield of 0.59% at current price levels. Understanding Ex-Dividend Dates' Ex-dividend dates signal when company shares cease to trade with their current dividend payouts. There is a small intermission period before companies announce new dividends. Usually, a company's ex-dividend date falls one business day before its record date. Investors should keep this in mind when purchasing stocks because buying them on or after ex-dividend dates doe...
CW Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWWant to see what other sources are saying about Curtiss Wright Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!