Clearwater Analytics Holdings, Inc. (CWAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWAN POWR Grades
- CWAN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 68.55% of US stocks.
- CWAN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CWAN ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CWAN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.49, CLEARWATER ANALYTICS HOLDINGS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 4.17% of US stocks.
- CLEARWATER ANALYTICS HOLDINGS INC's stock had its IPO on September 24, 2021, making it an older stock than just 2.07% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CWAN has reported earnings growth of -24,621.43%, putting it ahead of just 0.09% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CLEARWATER ANALYTICS HOLDINGS INC are USIO, FATH, SRTS, VLO, and ESTE.
- To check out CLEARWATER ANALYTICS HOLDINGS INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001866368.
CWAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CWAN's price/sales ratio is 475% higher, now standing at 16.1.
- Over the past 16 months, CWAN's price/earnings ratio has gone down 844.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWAN.
CWAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.32||52-week high||$22.70|
|Prev. close||$19.35||52-week low||$11.23|
|Day high||$19.53||Avg. volume||386,497|
|50-day MA||$18.62||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.10||Market Cap||4.60B|
Clearwater Analytics Holdings, Inc. (CWAN) Company Bio
Clearwater Analytics Holdings, Inc. develops and provides a SaaS solution for automated investment accounting, data management, and reporting. The company offers Clearwater, an automated data aggregation and reporting solution for investment portfolio data. It offers reporting tools, such as compliance policy monitoring, performance measurement, and risk analysis. The company serves corporations, insurers, investment managers, and institutions. Clearwater Analytics Holdings, Inc. was incorporated in 2021 and is based in Boise, Idaho. It has additional offices in New York, New York; London and Edinburgh, United Kingdom; Noida, India; Paris, France; and Singapore.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWAN Latest Social Stream
View Full CWAN Social Stream
Latest CWAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEARWATER ANALYTICS HOLDINGS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWAN as an investment opportunity.
Clearwater Analytics (CWAN) on Friday announced that Singapore-based fund manager Avallis Investments has selected Clearwater Analytics to power its investment data management,…
Avallis to Automate its Investment Accounting and Reporting Operations with Clearwater''s Award-Winning, SaaS-Based Solutions SINGAPORE and BOISE, Idaho , Jan. 20, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Clearwater Analytics (NYSE: CWAN), a leading provider of SaaS-based investment accounting, reporting, and analytics solutions, today announced that Singapore -based fund manager Avallis Investments has selected Clearwater Analytics to power its investment data management, portfolio analytics, and investment reporting operations in order to drive higher growth across its business. Avallis Investments is an independent asset manager based in Singapore aiming to continually grow its presence in the high-net-worth wealth management space across Asia . Clearwater''s single instance, multi-tenant technology pla...
Clearwater Analytics Holdings Inc. (NYSE:CWAN) closed Friday at $18.51 per share, up from $18.38 a day earlier. While Clearwater Analytics Holdings Inc. has overperformed by 0.71%, investors are advised to look at stock chart patterns for technical insight. Within its last year performance, CWAN rose by 3.01%, with highs and lows ranging from $22.70 to […]
InsuranceAsia News, InsurancePost & Insurance Asset Management Unanimous in Celebrating Clearwater''s Industry Leadership BOISE, Idaho , Jan. 3, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Clearwater Analytics (NYSE: CWAN ), a leading provider of SaaS-based investment accounting, reporting, and analytics solutions, today announced that it has earned numerous recognitions, including the Award for Excellence 2022 from InsuranceAsia News as the Technology Provider of the Year, the European Insurance Technology award from InsurancePost as the Best Reg Tech Solution, and Technology Firm of the Year from Insurance Asset Management. "We are simply delighted to be delivering cutting-edge solutions that push the boundaries of what''s possible in … Full story available on Benzinga.com
Clearwater Analytics (NYSE: CWAN), a leading provider of SaaS-based investment accounting, reporting, and analytics solutions, today announced that it delivered new product features and enhancements in the third quarter of 2022 to support the latest accounting and reporting standards, enrich asset class reporting, and enhance the user experience.
CWAN Price Returns