Community West Bancshares (CWBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWBC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.18 for Community West Bancshares; that's greater than it is for 93.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CWBC is more volatile than only 4.18% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CWBC comes in at 78.09% -- higher than that of 97.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CWBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LEVL, CTBI, FUNC, WSBF, and GSBC.
- CWBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Community West Bancshares's official web site, go to www.communitywest.com.
CWBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CWBC's price/sales ratio is 15.62% lower, now standing at 2.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CWBC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- CWBC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWBC.
CWBC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 183.81%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 224.73%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 267.96%.
The table below shows CWBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.80||52-week high||$16.55|
|Prev. close||$13.55||52-week low||$12.00|
|Day high||$13.87||Avg. volume||10,045|
|50-day MA||$14.08||Dividend yield||2.21%|
|200-day MA||$13.54||Market Cap||119.83M|
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Company Bio
Community West Bancshares operates as the bank holding company for Community West Bank, N.A. that provides various financial products and services in California. The company offers deposit products, such as checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, and fixed rate and fixed maturity certificates of deposit, as well as cash management products. It also provides commercial, commercial real estate, consumer, manufactured housing, and small business administration loans, as well as agricultural loans for real estate and operating lines; home equity lines of credit collateralized by residential real estate; single family real estate loans; and installment loans consisting of automobile and general-purpose loans. The company serves small to medium-sized businesses and their owners, professionals, high-net worth individuals, and non-profit organizations. It operates a network of eight branch banking offices in Goleta, Oxnard, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Ventura, Paso Robles, and Westlake Village. Community West Bancshares was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Goleta, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWBC Latest Social Stream
View Full CWBC Social Stream
Latest CWBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Community West Bancshares that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWBC as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Community West Bancshares (NASDAQ:CWBC) have made a notable return of 53% over the past year
If you want to compound wealth in the stock market, you can do so by buying an index fund. But you can significantly...
GOLETA, Calif., Jan. 31, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Community West Bancshares (“Community West” or the “Company”), (NASDAQ: CWBC), parent company of Community West Bank (the “Bank”), today announced that William (Bill) F. Filippin, President of Community West Bank, will resume the position of Chief Credit Officer of the Bank, effective February 1, 2022. In this dual role, Filippin will assume all Chief Credit Officer responsibilities while continuing to serve as President. Filippin has been with t
Community West Bancshares Reports Fourth Quarter Earnings of $2.9 Million, or $0.33 Per Diluted Share, and Record Net Income of $13.1 Million, or $1.50 Per Diluted Share, for the Year; Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.07 Per Common Share
GOLETA, Calif., Jan. 28, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Community West Bancshares (“Community West” or the “Company”), (NASDAQ: CWBC), parent company of Community West Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income increased 10.2% to $2.9 million, or $0.33 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter, compared to $2.6 million, or $0.31 diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2020, and decreased compared to $3.6 million, or $0.41 per diluted share, for the third quarter of 2021. For the full year 2021, the
Richard Pimentel Chief Financial Officer of Community West Bancshares and Community West Bank GOLETA, Calif., Dec. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Community West Bancshares (Community West or the Company), (NASDAQ: CWBC), parent company of Community West Bank (Bank), today announced the hiring of Richard Pimentel as Chief Financial Officer and Executive Vice President, succeeding Susan Thompson, who recently transitioned to SVP, Interim SEC Reporting Manager. Pimentel’s new position will become eff
A look at the shareholders of Community West Bancshares ( NASDAQ:CWBC ) can tell us which group is most powerful. Large...
CWBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Community West Bancshares's stock as an investment opportunity:
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch