Community West Bancshares (CWBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWBC Stock Summary
- CWBC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 93.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -57.16%, Community West Bancshares's debt growth rate surpasses only 7.19% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CWBC comes in at 108.19% -- higher than that of 98.15% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CWBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LEVL, BRKL, QCRH, FSFG, and FUNC.
- Visit CWBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.communitywest.com.
CWBC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CWBC's price/sales ratio is 15.62% lower, now standing at 2.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CWBC's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.6.
- CWBC's price/sales ratio has moved up 1.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWBC.
CWBC Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 30.31%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 8.11%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 267.96%.
The table below shows CWBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.00||52-week high||$14.62|
|Prev. close||$12.98||52-week low||$8.00|
|Day high||$13.05||Avg. volume||8,762|
|50-day MA||$13.38||Dividend yield||2.16%|
|200-day MA||$11.55||Market Cap||111.66M|
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Company Bio
Community West Bancshares operates as the bank holding company for Community West Bank, N.A. that provides various financial products and services in California. The company offers deposit products, such as checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, and fixed rate and fixed maturity certificates of deposit, as well as cash management products. It also provides commercial, commercial real estate, consumer, manufactured housing, and small business administration loans, as well as agricultural loans for real estate and operating lines; home equity lines of credit collateralized by residential real estate; single family real estate loans; and installment loans consisting of automobile and general-purpose loans. The company serves small to medium-sized businesses and their owners, professionals, high-net worth individuals, and non-profit organizations. It operates a network of eight branch banking offices in Goleta, Oxnard, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Ventura, Paso Robles, and Westlake Village. Community West Bancshares was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Goleta, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWBC Latest Social Stream
View Full CWBC Social Stream
Latest CWBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Community West Bancshares that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWBC as an investment opportunity.
It looks like Community West Bancshares ( NASDAQ:CWBC ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 3 days. The ex-dividend...
Community West Bancshares Earnings Increase 206% to $3.6 Million, or $0.41 Per Diluted Share, in 2Q21 Compared to 2Q20; Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.07 Per Common Share
GOLETA, Calif., Aug. 02, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Community West Bancshares (Community West or the Company), (NASDAQ: CWBC), parent company of Community West Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income increased 17.5% to $3.6 million, or $0.41 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2021 (2Q21), compared to $3.0 million, or $0.35 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2021 (1Q21), and increased 206.1% compared to $1.2 million, or $0.14 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2020
Earnings results for Community West Bancshares , Analyst Opinion on Community West Bancshares , Earnings and Valuation of (NASDAQ:CWBC), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Analysts Estimate Report : What to Look Out for Community West Bancshares (NASDAQ:CWBC) appeared first on .
If You Had Bought Community West Bancshares (NASDAQ:CWBC) Stock Five Years Ago, You Could Pocket A 81% Gain Today
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. Better yet, you'd like to see the share price move up...
If you want to know who really controls Community West Bancshares ( NASDAQ:CWBC ), then you'll have to look at the...
CWBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Community West Bancshares's stock as an investment opportunity:
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch