Community West Bancshares (CWBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWBC Stock Summary
- CWBC's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 133.97 -- higher than 83.36% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 11.01 for COMMUNITY WEST BANCSHARES; that's greater than it is for 93.11% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CWBC is more volatile than only 0.18% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to COMMUNITY WEST BANCSHARES are FUNC, HAFC, BRKL, CZWI, and NWBI.
- CWBC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit COMMUNITY WEST BANCSHARES's official web site, go to www.communitywest.com.
CWBC Valuation Summary
- CWBC's price/sales ratio is 2.6; this is 7.14% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CWBC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 11.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWBC.
CWBC Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 24.15%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.3%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 14.84%.
The table below shows CWBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.23||52-week high||$16.55|
|Prev. close||$13.96||52-week low||$12.75|
|Day high||$14.23||Avg. volume||6,924|
|50-day MA||$14.05||Dividend yield||2.15%|
|200-day MA||$13.88||Market Cap||124.47M|
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Company Bio
Community West Bancshares operates as the bank holding company for Community West Bank, N.A. that provides various financial products and services in California. The company offers deposit products, such as checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, and fixed rate and fixed maturity certificates of deposit, as well as cash management products. It also provides commercial, commercial real estate, consumer, manufactured housing, and small business administration loans, as well as agricultural loans for real estate and operating lines; home equity lines of credit collateralized by residential real estate; single family real estate loans; and installment loans consisting of automobile and general-purpose loans. The company serves small to medium-sized businesses and their owners, professionals, high-net worth individuals, and non-profit organizations. It operates a network of eight branch banking offices in Goleta, Oxnard, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Ventura, Paso Robles, and Westlake Village. Community West Bancshares was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Goleta, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWBC Latest Social Stream
View Full CWBC Social Stream
Latest CWBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMUNITY WEST BANCSHARES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWBC as an investment opportunity.
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Community...
The board of Community West Bancshares ( NASDAQ:CWBC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 31st of August...
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -6.25% and 1.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Community West Bancshares Earns $2.6 Million, or $0.30 Per Diluted Share, in Second Quarter 2022; Declares Quarterly Cash Dividend of $0.075 Per Common Share
GOLETA, Calif., July 29, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Community West Bancshares (“Community West” or the “Company”), (NASDAQ: CWBC), parent company of Community West Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $2.6 million, or $0.30 per diluted share, for the second quarter of 2022, compared to $3.6 million, or $0.41 diluted share, for the second quarter of 2021, and $4.0 million, or $0.45 per diluted share, for the first quarter of 2022. For the first six months of 2022, the Company reported ne
One simple way to benefit from the stock market is to buy an index fund. But if you pick the right individual stocks...
CWBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Community West Bancshares's stock as an investment opportunity:
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch