Community West Bancshares (CWBC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWBC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 10.61 for COMMUNITY WEST BANCSHARES; that's greater than it is for 91.33% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CWBC is more volatile than just 1.43% of stocks we're observing.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CWBC comes in at -16.59% -- higher than that of only 21.01% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CWBC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HBT, WMPN, CACI, LOB, and TBI.
- Visit CWBC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.communitywest.com.
CWBC Valuation Summary
- CWBC's price/sales ratio is 2.3; this is 8% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CWBC's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWBC.
CWBC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.3%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 197.13%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 96.25%.
The table below shows CWBC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWBC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWBC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.45||52-week high||$15.41|
|Prev. close||$12.82||52-week low||$11.92|
|Day high||$13.65||Avg. volume||6,857|
|50-day MA||$14.44||Dividend yield||2.49%|
|200-day MA||$14.20||Market Cap||117.65M|
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Company Bio
Community West Bancshares operates as the bank holding company for Community West Bank, N.A. that provides various financial products and services in California. The company offers deposit products, such as checking accounts, savings accounts, money market accounts, and fixed rate and fixed maturity certificates of deposit, as well as cash management products. It also provides commercial, commercial real estate, consumer, manufactured housing, and small business administration loans, as well as agricultural loans for real estate and operating lines; home equity lines of credit collateralized by residential real estate; single family real estate loans; and installment loans consisting of automobile and general-purpose loans. The company serves small to medium-sized businesses and their owners, professionals, high-net worth individuals, and non-profit organizations. It operates a network of eight branch banking offices in Goleta, Oxnard, San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara, Santa Maria, Ventura, Paso Robles, and Westlake Village. Community West Bancshares was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Goleta, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWBC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWBC Latest Social Stream
View Full CWBC Social Stream
Latest CWBC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about COMMUNITY WEST BANCSHARES that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWBC as an investment opportunity.
There's A Lot To Like About Community West Bancshares' (NASDAQ:CWBC) Upcoming US$0.08 Dividend
Community West Bancshares ( NASDAQ:CWBC ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date is...
Why Community West Bancshares (CWBC) is a Great Dividend Stock Right Now
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does Community West Bancshares (CWBC) have what it takes? Let's find out.
Community West Bancshares (NASDAQ:CWBC) Is Paying Out A Larger Dividend Than Last Year
Community West Bancshares' ( NASDAQ:CWBC ) dividend will be increasing from last year's payment of the same period to...
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Q4 Earnings Surpass Estimates
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 2.70% and 2.24%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Community West Bancshares Reports Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings of $3.4 Million, or $0.38 Per Diluted Share, and Record Net Income of $13.4 Million, or $1.51 Per Diluted Share, for the Year; Increases Quarterly Cash Dividend to $0.08 Per Common Share
GOLETA, Calif., Jan. 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Community West Bancshares (“Community West” or the “Company”), (NASDAQ: CWBC), parent company of Community West Bank (the “Bank”), today reported net income of $3.4 million, or $0.38 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2022, compared to $3.5 million, or $0.39 per diluted share, for the preceding quarter, and $2.9 million, or $0.33 per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2021. For the full year 2022, the Company reported record net i
CWBC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWBCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Community West Bancshares's stock as an investment opportunity:
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Community West Bancshares (CWBC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...