Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CWCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWCO POWR Grades
- CWCO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 81.57% of US stocks.
- CWCO's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CWCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.6% of US stocks).
CWCO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 105.72, Consolidated Water Co Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.13% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For CWCO, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 15.53% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.12 for Consolidated Water Co Ltd; that's greater than it is for just 9.34% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CWCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FARO, RGP, HURC, ADTN, and APOG.
- Visit CWCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cwco.com.
CWCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, CWCO's EV/EBIT ratio is 302.72% higher, now standing at 88.8.
- CWCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $72.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWCO.
CWCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.10||52-week high||$15.62|
|Prev. close||$12.65||52-week low||$10.01|
|Day high||$13.18||Avg. volume||98,189|
|50-day MA||$12.37||Dividend yield||2.6%|
|200-day MA||$12.13||Market Cap||199.13M|
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CWCO) Company Bio
Consolidated Water Co Ltd. develops and operates seawater desalination plants and water distribution systems in areas of the world where naturally occurring supplies of potable water are scarce or nonexistent. The Company operates water production and/or distribution facilities in the Cayman Islands, Belize, the British Virgin Islands, The Commonwealth of The Bahamas, and Bali, Indonesia. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Grand Cayman, the Cayman Islands.
CWCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Consolidated Water Co Ltd. To summarize, we found that Consolidated Water Co Ltd ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Consolidated Water Co Ltd, consider:
- Consolidated Water Co Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CWCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CWCO Social Stream
Latest CWCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Consolidated Water Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWCO as an investment opportunity.
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. ( NASDAQ:CWCO ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of US$0.085 per share on the 30th...
Today we'll do a simple run through of a valuation method used to estimate the attractiveness of Consolidated Water Co...
Consolidated Water Sets First Quarter 2021 Earnings Conference Call for Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. ET
GEORGE TOWN, Cayman Islands, May 04, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. (NASDAQ Global Select Market: CWCO), a leading developer and operator of advanced water supply and treatment plants, will hold a conference call on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 at 11:00 a.m. Eastern time to discuss its results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. The financial results will be issued in a press release prior to the call. Consolidated Water management will host the call, followed by a question and answer period. Date: Tuesday, May 18, 2021Time: 11:00 a.m. Eastern time (8:00 a.m. Pacific time)Toll-free dial-in number: 1-844-875-6913 International dial-in number: 1-412-317-6709 Conference ID: 10155785 Please call the conference telephone number five minutes prior to the start time. An operat...
Thank you for joining us today to discuss Consolidated Water Company's full-year 2020 results. Hosting the call today is the chief executive officer of Consolidated Water Company, Rick McTaggart and the company's chief financial officer, David Sasnett. Now I'd like to turn the call over to Consolidated Water Company's CEO, Rick McTaggart.
Consolidated Water's (CWCO) 2020 earnings per share outpace the Zacks Consensus Estimate. The company aims to expand operations in 2021 through organic initiatives and acquisitions.
CWCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWCOWant to do more research on Consolidated Water Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch