Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CWCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWCO POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CWCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CWCO is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CWCO's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 12.4% of US stocks).
CWCO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 1,297.78, Consolidated Water Co Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.27% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- CWCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 9.14% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Consolidated Water Co Ltd comes in at -12.95%, a number that bests only 9.43% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Consolidated Water Co Ltd are UUUU, WNC, ENZ, HCI, and PZZA.
- Visit CWCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cwco.com.
CWCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, CWCO's price/sales ratio is 33.33% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- CWCO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 128.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CWCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWCO.
CWCO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 58.39%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 0.75%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -10.12%.
The table below shows CWCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CWCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.79% of graded US stocks.
- CWCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.372 -- ranking 19th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- CEQP, NWN, and SLNG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CWCO.
The table below shows CWCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CWCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.74||52-week high||$14.16|
|Prev. close||$13.42||52-week low||$9.01|
|Day high||$13.81||Avg. volume||79,964|
|50-day MA||$11.33||Dividend yield||2.47%|
|200-day MA||$11.04||Market Cap||210.03M|
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CWCO) Company Bio
Consolidated Water Co Ltd. develops and operates seawater desalination plants and water distribution systems in areas of the world where naturally occurring supplies of potable water are scarce or nonexistent. The Company operates water production and/or distribution facilities in the Cayman Islands, Belize, the British Virgin Islands, The Commonwealth of The Bahamas, and Bali, Indonesia. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Grand Cayman, the Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CWCO Social Stream
Latest CWCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Consolidated Water Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWCO as an investment opportunity.
California Water's (CWT) Q4 earnings lag estimates. California Water is likely to gain from closing of the pending acquisitions and consistent investments in the upcoming years.
Essential Utilities' (WTRG) Q4 earnings surpass estimates. Essential Utilities continues to make systematic investments to upgrade the water and natural gas systems to provide reliable services to customers.
American States Water's (AWR) fourth-quarter earnings surpass estimates. American States Water gains from improved results of the water and electric segments.
GEORGE TOWN, Cayman Islands, Feb. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. (NASDAQ Global Select Market: CWCO), a leading developer and operator of advanced water supply and treatment plants, has been invited to present at the 34th Annual ROTH Conference being held virtually and in-person in Dana Point, California on March 13-15, 2022. The conference will feature on-demand online presentations from companies across a variety of sectors, one-on-one and small group meetings, themat
Consolidated Water to Present at the Gabelli Funds 32nd Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Symposium on February 24, 2022
GEORGE TOWN, Cayman Islands, Feb. 15, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. (NASDAQ Global Select Market: CWCO), a leading developer and operator of advanced water supply and treatment plants, will participate in Gabelli Funds 32nd Annual Pump, Valve & Water Systems Symposium to be held in-person and virtually on Thursday, February 24th. The conference will feature company presentations, fireside chats, and one-on-one meetings with senior management of leading industrial companies
CWCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWCOWant to do more research on Consolidated Water Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch