Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CWCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWCO POWR Grades
- CWCO scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 73.68% of US stocks.
- CWCO's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving down over the last 52 weeks.
- CWCO's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.24% of US stocks).
CWCO Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 133.39, Consolidated Water Co Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.17% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- CWCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of merely 8.73% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 84.63%, Consolidated Water Co Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses 90.58% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CWCO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HURC, FORR, HUBG, RMNI, and FC.
- CWCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Consolidated Water Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.cwco.com.
CWCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, CWCO's price/sales ratio is 33.33% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- CWCO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 128.5 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CWCO's price/sales ratio has gone down 1.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWCO.
CWCO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -10.12%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -22.53%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -21.55%.
The table below shows CWCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CWCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 20.37% of graded US stocks.
- CWCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.372 -- ranking 19th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- NWN, SLNG, and CWT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CWCO.
The table below shows CWCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CWCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.19||52-week high||$15.37|
|Prev. close||$11.18||52-week low||$10.01|
|Day high||$11.25||Avg. volume||95,593|
|50-day MA||$11.72||Dividend yield||3.04%|
|200-day MA||$12.48||Market Cap||170.21M|
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CWCO) Company Bio
Consolidated Water Co Ltd. develops and operates seawater desalination plants and water distribution systems in areas of the world where naturally occurring supplies of potable water are scarce or nonexistent. The Company operates water production and/or distribution facilities in the Cayman Islands, Belize, the British Virgin Islands, The Commonwealth of The Bahamas, and Bali, Indonesia. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Grand Cayman, the Cayman Islands.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CWCO Social Stream
Latest CWCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Consolidated Water Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWCO as an investment opportunity.
NASSAU, BAHAMAS Consolidated Water (Bahamas) Limited (CWCO) recently made a donation to the Flamingos Womens Golf Club in honor of Sir William Allen. Sir WiIliam played a major part in the advancement of The Bahamas finance industry as a Central Bank governor and finance minister. He was also a CWCO board member for more 
Why It Might Not Make Sense To Buy Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. (NASDAQ:CWCO) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. ( NASDAQ:CWCO ) is about to trade ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend date...
Consolidated Water (CWCO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
The board of Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. ( NASDAQ:CWCO ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on the 29th of...
GEORGE TOWN, Cayman Islands, Aug. 31, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. (NASDAQ Global Select Market: CWCO), a leading developer and operator of advanced water supply and treatment plants, has been invited to present at the Janney Water Utilities Conference being held virtually on September 14, 2021.
CWCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWCOWant to do more research on Consolidated Water Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch