Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CWCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWCO POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CWCO ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 81.57% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CWCO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CWCO's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 9.6% of US stocks).
CWCO Stock Summary
- CWCO's current price/earnings ratio is 103.21, which is higher than 91.43% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Consolidated Water Co Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 15.46% of US stocks.
- CWCO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 9.25% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Consolidated Water Co Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be ENZ, HURC, FARO, IOSP, and ADTN.
- CWCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Consolidated Water Co Ltd's official web site, go to www.cwco.com.
CWCO Valuation Summary
- CWCO's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 35% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- CWCO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 68 over the prior 243 months.
- CWCO's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWCO.
CWCO Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 36.08%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 16.02%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 32.41%.
The table below shows CWCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.66||52-week high||$15.37|
|Prev. close||$12.60||52-week low||$10.01|
|Day high||$12.70||Avg. volume||113,888|
|50-day MA||$12.28||Dividend yield||2.7%|
|200-day MA||$12.29||Market Cap||192.44M|
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CWCO) Company Bio
Consolidated Water Co Ltd. develops and operates seawater desalination plants and water distribution systems in areas of the world where naturally occurring supplies of potable water are scarce or nonexistent. The Company operates water production and/or distribution facilities in the Cayman Islands, Belize, the British Virgin Islands, The Commonwealth of The Bahamas, and Bali, Indonesia. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Grand Cayman, the Cayman Islands.
CWCO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Consolidated Water Co Ltd. To summarize, we found that Consolidated Water Co Ltd ranked in the 49th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Consolidated Water Co Ltd, consider:
- Consolidated Water Co Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 0% of stocks in its sector (Utilities).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CWCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CWCO Social Stream
Latest CWCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Consolidated Water Co Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWCO as an investment opportunity.
Consolidated Water (CWCO) is gaining from steady investments in advanced technology to strengthen its infrastructure. However, risks of fluctuating demand of water services related to weather remain
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Essential Utilities (WTRG), with its acquisitions and systematic investments, offers an excellent opportunity for investors in the water supply industry. Fluctuations in demand pose a concern.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
Consolidated Water (CWCO) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
CWCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWCOWant to do more research on Consolidated Water Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch