Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CWCO): Price and Financial Metrics
CWCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.36||52-week high||$31.85|
|Prev. close||$28.93||52-week low||$13.38|
|Day high||$29.46||Avg. volume||123,193|
|50-day MA||$25.99||Dividend yield||1.34%|
|200-day MA||$19.57||Market Cap||462.21M|
CWCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWCO POWR Grades
- CWCO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 98.98% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CWCO is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- CWCO ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
CWCO Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CWCO is currently 35.18, higher than 89.19% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CONSOLIDATED WATER CO LTD is reporting a growth rate of 205.16%; that's higher than 93.26% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CWCO's revenue has grown 77.22% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.97% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CONSOLIDATED WATER CO LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be SXI, INFU, APAM, MPX, and PRTS.
- CWCO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CONSOLIDATED WATER CO LTD's official web site, go to www.cwco.com.
CWCO Valuation Summary
- CWCO's price/earnings ratio is 35.5; this is 80.2% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- CWCO's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWCO.
CWCO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at -17.88%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 6.73%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -89.58%.
The table below shows CWCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CWCO has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 19.79% of graded US stocks.
- CWCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.372 -- ranking 19th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- CEQP, NWN, and SLNG are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CWCO.
The table below shows CWCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CWCO) Company Bio
Consolidated Water Co Ltd. develops and operates seawater desalination plants and water distribution systems in areas of the world where naturally occurring supplies of potable water are scarce or nonexistent. The Company operates water production and/or distribution facilities in the Cayman Islands, Belize, the British Virgin Islands, The Commonwealth of The Bahamas, and Bali, Indonesia. The company was founded in 1973 and is based in Grand Cayman, the Cayman Islands.
CWCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWCO Latest Social Stream
View Full CWCO Social Stream
Latest CWCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CONSOLIDATED WATER CO LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWCO as an investment opportunity.
As investors eagerly anticipate this upcoming payment, it's crucial to take a closer look at the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Consolidated Water Co Ltd has maintained a consistent dividend payment record since 1996.
Consolidated Water (CWCO) closed the most recent trading day at $28.23, moving -0.21% from the previous trading session.
Here is how Consolidated Water (CWCO) and Pampa Energia (PAM) have performed compared to their sector so far this year.
Consumer confidence is declining on recession fears. Defensive stocks like ALLETE (ALE), Consolidated Water (CWCO), American Water Works Company (AWK), Kimberly-Clark (KMB) and Colgate-Palmolive (CL) are safe bets.
Zacks.com featured highlights include Virco, Lifeway Foods, Vistra, Build-A-Bear Workshop and Consolidated Water
Virco, Lifeway Foods, Vistra, Build-A-Bear Workshop and Consolidated Water are part of the Zacks Screen of the Week article.
CWCO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWCOWant to do more research on Consolidated Water Co Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch