Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CWCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 6 years of historical data, CWCO has returned more capital to shareholders through its dividend issuances than only 17.18% of other dividend-paying US stocks.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, CWCO has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 12,339,011, ranking above 82.76% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CWCO has returned $5,119,517 US dollars -- more than only 14.13% of public US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with CWCO's price: CANG, COLB, LNC, SEIC and DAL.
CWCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Consolidated Water Co Ltd, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 42.89% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of CWCO, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, Consolidated Water Co Ltd's expected return of -42.89% is higher than just 15.49% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Consolidated Water Co Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 15.49% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, CWCO boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than just 20.87% of the dividend issuers in our set.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, Consolidated Water Co Ltd has an equity discount rate lower than just 1.41% of them.
CWCO Dividend Chart
CWCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CWCO Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.98%|
|2||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.70%|
|3||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||2.22%|
|5||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||1.91%|
|6||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|7||AWR||American States Water Company||1.78%|
|8||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.69%|
|9||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.57%|
|10||YORW||The York Water Company||1.56%|
|11||AWK||American Water Works Company, Inc.||1.43%|
|13||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|14||CCC||Clarivate Analytics Plc Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on CWCO dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Consolidated Water Co Ltd and its dividends:
Consolidated Water Co Ltd Common Stock (CWCO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) - Dividend Investor
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha