Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CWCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CWCO has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 16.9% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CWCO has returned $5,141,460 US dollars -- more than just 15.5% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CWCO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OFLX, NTCO, PINC, UG and PLD.
CWCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of CWCO, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 38.67%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Consolidated Water Co Ltd are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of 38.67%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 9.59% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, CWCO has a discount rate lower than 9.59% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Consolidated Water Co Ltd, its beta is lower than 86.38% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Utilities sector, CWCO's equity discount rate is less than 6.85% of those stocks.
CWCO Dividend Chart
CWCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CWCO Dividends vs. Peers
|2||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.35%|
|3||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||2.29%|
|4||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||1.99%|
|5||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||1.91%|
|6||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|7||YORW||The York Water Company||1.71%|
|8||AWK||American Water Works Co.||1.71%|
|9||AWR||American States Water Company||1.60%|
|10||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.53%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.32%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CWCO dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Consolidated Water Co Ltd and its dividends:
Consolidated Water Co Ltd Common Stock (CWCO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) - Dividend Investor
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha