Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CWCO) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CWCO has issued more total dividends (as measured in absolute US dollars) over the past six years than only 16.9% of other US stocks currently paying dividends.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, CWCO has returned $5,141,460 US dollars -- more than just 15.5% of public US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with CWCO's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: OFLX, NTCO, PINC, UG and PLD.
CWCO Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CWCO, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 14.25% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Consolidated Water Co Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, the expected return of -14.25%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than just 12.5% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Consolidated Water Co Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than just 12.5% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Consolidated Water Co Ltd, its beta is lower than 83.13% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, CWCO's equity discount rate is less than 8.33% of those stocks.
CWCO Dividend Chart
CWCO Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CWCO Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||3.01%|
|2||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.39%|
|4||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||1.97%|
|5||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|6||YORW||The York Water Company||1.56%|
|7||AWR||American States Water Company||1.54%|
|8||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||1.53%|
|9||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.41%|
|10||AWK||American Water Works Company, Inc.||1.39%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.09%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CWCO dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Consolidated Water Co Ltd and its dividends:
Consolidated Water Co Ltd Common Stock (CWCO) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) - Dividend Investor
Consolidated Water Co Ltd (CWCO) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha