Clearway Energy Inc. Cl C (CWEN): Price and Financial Metrics
CWEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.27||52-week high||$41.79|
|Prev. close||$29.22||52-week low||$28.75|
|Day high||$29.59||Avg. volume||751,188|
|50-day MA||$30.62||Dividend yield||5.13%|
|200-day MA||$33.29||Market Cap||5.91B|
CWEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWEN POWR Grades
- CWEN scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 84.01% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CWEN is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CWEN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 2.29% of US stocks).
CWEN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CLEARWAY ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 2.77% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CLEARWAY ENERGY INC is higher than it is for about 94.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CLEARWAY ENERGY INC is reporting a growth rate of 207.2%; that's higher than 93.09% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CLEARWAY ENERGY INC are NJR, NWN, AL, LNT, and CMS.
- CWEN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CLEARWAY ENERGY INC's official web site, go to investor.clearwayenergy.com.
CWEN Valuation Summary
- CWEN's price/earnings ratio is 10.1; this is 50.73% lower than that of the median Utilities stock.
- CWEN's price/sales ratio has moved down 5.3 over the prior 120 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWEN.
CWEN Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 19.12%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 22.63%.
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.86%.
The table below shows CWEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CWEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.39% of graded US stocks.
- CWEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.108 -- ranking 96th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- VIA, D, and OGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CWEN.
The table below shows CWEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Clearway Energy Inc. Cl C (CWEN) Company Bio
Clearway Energy (formerly NRG Yield, Inc.) acquires, owns, and operates contracted renewable and conventional generation, and thermal infrastructure assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Princeton, New Jersey. NRG Yield, Inc. is a subsidiary of NRG Energy, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWEN Latest Social Stream
View Full CWEN Social Stream
Latest CWEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEARWAY ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWEN as an investment opportunity.
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Vestas Wind Systems, Clearway Energy and Bloom Energy
Vestas Wind Systems, Clearway Energy and Bloom Energy are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
3 Alternative Energy Stocks to Watch Amid Insufficient Hydrogen Funding
Increasing government funding in clean energy and higher investment in the EV market aid alternative energy stocks' growth despite lower hydrogen investment. You may watch VWDRY, CWEN and BE.
Clearway Energy, Inc. (CWEN) Is a Trending Stock: Facts to Know Before Betting on It
Clearway Energy (CWEN) has received quite a bit of attention from Zacks.com users lately. Therefore, it is wise to be aware of the facts that can impact the stock's prospects.
Clearway Energy (CWEN) Q1 Earnings Break Even, Sales Rise Y/Y
Clearway Energy (CWEN) reports breakeven earnings for first-quarter 2023. The top line surpasses estimates.
Clearway Energy (CWEN) Q1 2023 Earnings Call Transcript
Let me first thank you for taking the time to join Clearway Energy Inc.'s first quarter call. Joining me this morning is Akil Marsh, director of investor relations; and Sarah Rubenstein, CFO; and Craig Cornelius, president and CEO of Clearway Energy Group, our sponsor.
CWEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWENHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Clearway Energy Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Clearway Energy Inc (CWEN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Clearway Energy Inc (CWEN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Clearway Energy Inc (CWEN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...