Clearway Energy Inc. Cl C (CWEN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWEN POWR Grades
- CWEN scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CWEN is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CWEN's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 13.67% of US stocks).
CWEN Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of CLEARWAY ENERGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 3.05% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For CWEN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.49% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, CWEN has reported earnings growth of 212.09%, putting it ahead of 92.06% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CLEARWAY ENERGY INC are SVC, FTAI, NJR, SR, and TRTN.
- Visit CWEN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to investor.clearwayenergy.com.
CWEN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Utilities stock, CWEN's price/sales ratio is 180% higher, now standing at 5.6.
- Over the past 112 months, CWEN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 45.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWEN.
CWEN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -71.93%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 106.49%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -124.69%.
The table below shows CWEN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWEN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CWEN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 74.39% of graded US stocks.
- CWEN's asset turnover comes in at 0.108 -- ranking 96th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- VIA, D, and OGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CWEN.
The table below shows CWEN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CWEN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWEN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$31.85||52-week high||$41.79|
|Prev. close||$32.19||52-week low||$29.61|
|Day high||$32.56||Avg. volume||669,713|
|50-day MA||$37.40||Dividend yield||4.52%|
|200-day MA||$34.91||Market Cap||6.43B|
Clearway Energy Inc. Cl C (CWEN) Company Bio
Clearway Energy (formerly NRG Yield, Inc.) acquires, owns, and operates contracted renewable and conventional generation, and thermal infrastructure assets in the United States. The company was founded in 2012 and is based in Princeton, New Jersey. NRG Yield, Inc. is a subsidiary of NRG Energy, Inc.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWEN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWEN Latest Social Stream
View Full CWEN Social Stream
Latest CWEN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CLEARWAY ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWEN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we discuss 11 best alternative energy stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more alternative energy stocks, go directly to 5 Best Alternative Energy Stocks to Buy Now. The pace at which the world is now generating power through the use of solar panels, wind turbines, and other […]
The best green energy stocks are an investment class that continues to have plenty of upside even as recession fears continue to mount.
Nothing says quality stocks like an "AAA" rating in the Portfolio Grader.
DINO vs. CWEN: Which Stock Is the Better Value Option?
In this article, we discuss 10 under-the-radar dividend stocks that Redditors love. You can skip our detailed analysis of the growth of retail investing, and go directly to read Redditors Love These 5 Under-The-Radar Dividend Stocks. The onset of the pandemic in 2020 opened new avenues of trading for individual investors. What started as a […]
CWEN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|