Crimson Wine Group, Ltd. (CWGL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWGL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CWGL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CWGL is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- CWGL's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
CWGL Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 122.04, Crimson Wine Group Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 94.41% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.17 for Crimson Wine Group Ltd; that's greater than it is for only 11.82% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CWGL has reported earnings growth of -103.49%, putting it ahead of merely 18.47% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Crimson Wine Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SSNT, FCFS, SSY, KRO, and ELA.
- CWGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crimson Wine Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.crimsonwinegroup.com.
CWGL Valuation Summary
- CWGL's EV/EBIT ratio is 766.5; this is 4054.47% higher than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 103 months, CWGL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 342.
- Over the past 103 months, CWGL's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWGL.
CWGL Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 43.57%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 7.85%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at -38.26%.
The table below shows CWGL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.55||52-week high||$10.48|
|Prev. close||$8.65||52-week low||$4.70|
|Day high||$8.55||Avg. volume||26,122|
|50-day MA||$8.76||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$7.55||Market Cap||192.58M|
Crimson Wine Group, Ltd. (CWGL) Company Bio
Crimson Wine Group, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the production and sale of wines. It operates through two segments, Wholesale and Direct to Consumer. The company sells wines through independent wine and spirit distributors in the United States; and independent importers and brokers internationally. It sells its products under Pine Ridge Vineyards, Archery Summit, Chamisal Vineyards, Seghesio Family Vineyards, Double Canyon, Seven Hills Winery, and Malene Wines brands. The company exports its products to 30 countries. The company was formerly known as Leucadia Cellars, Ltd. and changed its name to Crimson Wine Group, Ltd. in November 2007. Crimson Wine Group, Ltd. was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Napa, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWGL Latest Social Stream
View Full CWGL Social Stream
Latest CWGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crimson Wine Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWGL as an investment opportunity.
NAPA, Calif., Aug. 13, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Crimson Wine Group, Ltd. (OTCQB: CWGL) today announced it will host a live webcast of its 2020 Annual Stockholders’ Meeting on Tuesday, August 25, 2020 at 10 a.m. Pacific Time. This year, in light of the public health impact of the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic and the protocols established by federal, state and local governments, the Company is conducting its Annual Meeting exclusively as a virtual meeting via live webcast that can be accessed at https://web.lumiagm.com/228791521. As described in the Company’s proxy statement, filed July 10, 2020, only stockholders of record as of the close of business on June 25, 2020 are entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting.To join the meeting with the ability to vote in the live format, shareholder...
CWGL Price Returns
Continue Researching CWGLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Crimson Wine Group Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Crimson Wine Group Ltd (CWGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crimson Wine Group Ltd (CWGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crimson Wine Group Ltd (CWGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch