Crimson Wine Group, Ltd. (CWGL): Price and Financial Metrics
CWGL Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,866.48, Crimson Wine Group Ltd is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.9% of US stocks.
- CWGL's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 11.91% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CWGL is more volatile than only 14.32% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crimson Wine Group Ltd are ZEUS, APWC, PFIN, SVVC, and DJCO.
- CWGL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Crimson Wine Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.crimsonwinegroup.com.
CWGL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWGL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.55||52-week high||$7.20|
|Prev. close||$6.95||52-week low||$4.55|
|Day high||$6.82||Avg. volume||20,191|
|50-day MA||$5.84||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$5.37||Market Cap||152.24M|
Crimson Wine Group, Ltd. (CWGL) Company Bio
Crimson Wine Group, Ltd., through its subsidiaries, engages in the production and sale of wines. It operates through two segments, Wholesale and Direct to Consumer. The company sells wines through independent wine and spirit distributors in the United States; and independent importers and brokers internationally. It sells its products under Pine Ridge Vineyards, Archery Summit, Chamisal Vineyards, Seghesio Family Vineyards, Double Canyon, Seven Hills Winery, and Malene Wines brands. The company exports its products to 30 countries. The company was formerly known as Leucadia Cellars, Ltd. and changed its name to Crimson Wine Group, Ltd. in November 2007. Crimson Wine Group, Ltd. was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Napa, California.
CWGL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CWGL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Crimson Wine Group Ltd ranked in the 40th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CWGL, they are:
- Crimson Wine Group Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.64. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 14.19% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Crimson Wine Group Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 28% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Consumer Defensive), this tax rate is higher than 93.45% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CWGL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWGL Latest Social Stream
View Full CWGL Social Stream
Latest CWGL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crimson Wine Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWGL as an investment opportunity.
The first, luxury wine maker Crimson Wine Group is a member of my Triple-Net Active Versus Passive experiment. Shares have not done well since the company's 2013 spin-off from Leucadia National (now Jeffries ), down about 35% in that seven-year period. Revenue has grown very slowly for CWGL, which counts among it's brands Pine Ridge, Seghesio Family Vineyards, Archery Summit, Double Canyon, and Seven Hills, and the name has been viewed as a "value trap" by some of the few who know of it.
CWGL Price Returns
Continue Researching CWGLHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Crimson Wine Group Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
Crimson Wine Group Ltd (CWGL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Crimson Wine Group Ltd (CWGL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Crimson Wine Group Ltd (CWGL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!