Camping World Holdings Inc. Cl A (CWH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWH POWR Grades
- CWH scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 96.11% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CWH is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- CWH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 22.77% of US stocks).
CWH Stock Summary
- Camping World Holdings Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 99.32% of US listed stocks.
- CWH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.11% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CWH has reported earnings growth of 257.2%, putting it ahead of 91.08% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Camping World Holdings Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be WU, SBH, BCO, PRTY, and DXLG.
- CWH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Camping World Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.campingworld.com.
CWH Valuation Summary
- CWH's price/sales ratio is 0.5; this is 64.29% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- CWH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 60 months.
- Over the past 60 months, CWH's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWH.
CWH's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CWH has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.26% of graded US stocks.
- CWH's asset turnover comes in at 1.856 -- ranking 56th of 163 Retail stocks.
- SPWH, JCTCF, and PRTY are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CWH.
The table below shows CWH's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CWH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.37||52-week high||$49.20|
|Prev. close||$38.85||52-week low||$22.60|
|Day high||$40.15||Avg. volume||1,234,281|
|50-day MA||$39.29||Dividend yield||5.15%|
|200-day MA||$37.66||Market Cap||3.45B|
Camping World Holdings Inc. Cl A (CWH) Company Bio
Camping World Holdings, Inc. provides a portfolio of services, protection plans, products, and resources for recreational vehicle (RV) owners and camping enthusiasts. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Lincolnshire, Illinois.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWH Latest Social Stream
View Full CWH Social Stream
Latest CWH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Camping World Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWH as an investment opportunity.
Shares of Camping World Holdings, America's largest retailer of RVs, look like a compelling long-term buying opportunity. Below are five reasons why.
In the latest trading session, Camping World (CWH) closed at $39.68, marking a +0.13% move from the previous day.
LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill.--(BUSINESS WIRE)---- $cwh #CWH--Camping World Holdings, Inc., Americas Recreation Dealer, will host its annual Investor Conference on Tuesday, September 14, 2021.
Readers hoping to buy Camping World Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:CWH ) for its dividend will need to make their move shortly...
The RV company is not just selling recreational vehicles. Soon it will sell the parts for them, too.
CWH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWHWant to see what other sources are saying about Camping World Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Camping World Holdings Inc (CWH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Camping World Holdings Inc (CWH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Camping World Holdings Inc (CWH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch