Camping World Holdings Inc. Cl A (CWH): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWH POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where CWH ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.33% of US stocks.
- CWH's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- CWH's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 11.42% of US stocks).
CWH Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CWH is 67.79 -- better than 99.7% of US stocks.
- CWH's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 99.4% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CWH has reported earnings growth of 385.5%, putting it ahead of 94.81% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CWH, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SBH, INFI, IAA, BCRX, and USDP.
- CWH's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Camping World Holdings Inc's official web site, go to www.campingworld.com.
CWH Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, CWH's price/sales ratio is 58.62% lower, now standing at 0.6.
- Over the past 57 months, CWH's price/sales ratio has gone up $0.1.
- CWH's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up $6.7 over the prior 57 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWH.
CWH Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWH Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.50||52-week high||$49.20|
|Prev. close||$36.67||52-week low||$22.60|
|Day high||$36.50||Avg. volume||1,398,178|
|50-day MA||$42.02||Dividend yield||2.73%|
|200-day MA||$34.82||Market Cap||3.23B|
Camping World Holdings Inc. Cl A (CWH) Company Bio
Camping World Holdings, Inc. provides a portfolio of services, protection plans, products, and resources for recreational vehicle (RV) owners and camping enthusiasts. The company was founded in 1966 and is based in Lincolnshire, Illinois.
CWH Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CWH, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Camping World Holdings Inc ranked in the 89th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Camping World Holdings Inc ended up being:
- As a business, CWH is generating more cash flow than 79.57% of positive cash flow stocks in the Consumer Cyclical.
- 58% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 21.19% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Camping World Holdings Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 4.01% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CWH Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWH Latest Social Stream
View Full CWH Social Stream
Latest CWH News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Camping World Holdings Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWH as an investment opportunity.
Camping World (CWH) closed the most recent trading day at $39.83, moving -0.03% from the previous trading session.
It looks like Camping World Holdings, Inc. ( NYSE:CWH ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4 days. The ex-dividend...
BitTorrent currently has a market capitalization of $4.0 billion.
Camping World Gets Key Rating Upgrade Amid Strong Profits, Sales To Folks Looking For Safe Recreation
Camping World shows improving price performance, earning an upgrade to its IBD Relative Strength Rating from 77 to 82.
Camping World's relative strength line is near highs.
CWH Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWHWant to see what other sources are saying about Camping World Holdings Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Camping World Holdings Inc (CWH) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Camping World Holdings Inc (CWH) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Camping World Holdings Inc (CWH) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch