Cushman & Wakefield plc Ordinary Shares (CWK): Price and Financial Metrics
CWK Stock Summary
- Cushman & Wakefield plc's stock had its IPO on August 2, 2018, making it an older stock than only 0.91% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CWK is currently 219.32, higher than 98.84% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cushman & Wakefield plc is reporting a growth rate of 420.56%; that's higher than 96.96% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cushman & Wakefield plc are MDC, CECE, PWR, HTBI, and TCMD.
- CWK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cushman & Wakefield plc's official web site, go to www.cushmanwakefield.com.
CWK Stock Price Chart More Charts
CWK Price/Volume Stats
Cushman & Wakefield plc Ordinary Shares (CWK) Company Bio
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. provides real estate services for owners, tenants, and investors. It offers agency leasing and brokerage services for clients across various commercial property types with specialists in office, retail, hospitality, industrial, and logistics. The company was founded in 1784 and is based in New York, New York.