Cushman & Wakefield PLC (CWK): Price and Financial Metrics
CWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.62||52-week high||$15.63|
|Prev. close||$8.66||52-week low||$6.24|
|Day high||$8.91||Avg. volume||2,462,391|
|50-day MA||$7.69||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$8.96||Market Cap||1.96B|
CWK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CWK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CWK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CWK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 1st percentile.
CWK Stock Summary
- CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD PLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.02% of US listed stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.2, CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD PLC has a higher such ratio than merely 6.35% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.79 for CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD PLC; that's greater than it is for 78.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CWK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GT, KSS, VRM, CMLS, and FNKO.
- Visit CWK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cushmanwakefield.com.
CWK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, CWK's EV/EBIT ratio is 34.63% lower, now standing at 18.5.
- CWK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.2 over the prior 64 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWK.
CWK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CWK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.79% of graded US stocks.
- CWK's asset turnover comes in at 1.161 -- ranking 9th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CWK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cushman & Wakefield PLC (CWK) Company Bio
Cushman & Wakefield Plc engages in the provision of commercial real estate services It operates through the following geographical segments: Americas; Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA); and Asia Pacific (APAC). The Americas segment consists of operations located in the United States, Canada and key markets in Latin America. The EMEA segment includes operations in the UK, France, Netherlands and other markets in Europe and the Middle East. The APAC segment comprises of operations in Australia, Singapore, China and other markets in the Asia Pacific region. The company was founded in 1917 is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
CWK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWK Latest Social Stream
View Full CWK Social Stream
Latest CWK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWK as an investment opportunity.
Cushman & Wakefield Earns Top Score in Human Rights Campaign Foundation's 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index
CHICAGO, December 04, 2023--Cushman & Wakefield announces that it received a score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s 2023-2024 Corporate Equality Index (CEI).
NEW YORK, November 30, 2023--Greystone and Cushman & Wakefield jointly announced Blake Okland will lead Cushman & Wakefield's Multifamily Capital Markets platform.
General Electric's (GE) unit, GE Vernova's Hydro Power business, has been selected by Tacoma Power to upgrade two 27 MW/33 MVA turbine and generator units at the Cushman II hydropower plant.
Blake Okland, who was appointed Greystone’s chief revenue officer in June, is taking on an expanded and dual role leading Cushman & Wakefield (CWK)’s multifamily capital markets platform as part of the two firms’ strategic joint equity, debt and structured financing partnership, Commercial Observer has learned. Okland will continue with his chief revenue officer position while simultaneously serving as president of C&W’s multifamily capital markets beginning Dec. 1. “Blake’s industry expertise is a unique fit for the joint venture platform and we are so thrilled for him to take on this additional role dedicated to the success of our multifamily service offerings together with Cushman & Wakefield,” Steve Rosenberg, founder and CEO of Greystone, said in a statement.
Just steps from St. Patrick’s Cathedral and straddling the famed Rockefeller Center corridor, the office building of 477 Madison Avenue has been a legal headache for the Slifka family and their associates since an attempted sale set off the first of many lawsuits back in 2017. Now, for the first time, Randy Slifka, the plaintiff at the center of a slew of lawsuits, has shared his side of the story about the fight over his family’s prized real estate property with Commercial Observer. “Unfortunately, as a result of a series of actions that have taken place, I believe that it was necessary to file litigation against some of the key players that were involved in the distribution of value resulting from the sale of 477 Madison,” Slifka told CO. “I’m a fiduciary and a trustee, and, as such...
CWK Price Returns
Continue Researching CWKWant to do more research on Cushman & Wakefield plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cushman & Wakefield plc (CWK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cushman & Wakefield plc (CWK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cushman & Wakefield plc (CWK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch