Cushman & Wakefield PLC (CWK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWK POWR Grades
- CWK scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 67.17% of US stocks.
- CWK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CWK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 2.38% of US stocks).
CWK Stock Summary
- CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD PLC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 93.96% of US listed stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CWK is currently 31.14, higher than 82.33% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.31, CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD PLC has a higher such ratio than only 8.74% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD PLC, a group of peers worth examining would be IBP, ABM, SNX, AMCX, and HI.
- Visit CWK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cushmanwakefield.com.
CWK Valuation Summary
- CWK's EV/EBIT ratio is 10.1; this is 63.41% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CWK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.2 over the prior 55 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWK.
CWK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CWK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 29.79% of graded US stocks.
- CWK's asset turnover comes in at 1.161 -- ranking 9th of 63 Real Estate stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CWK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CWK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.04||52-week high||$23.54|
|Prev. close||$14.19||52-week low||$10.04|
|Day high||$15.63||Avg. volume||1,994,341|
|50-day MA||$12.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.37||Market Cap||3.40B|
Cushman & Wakefield PLC (CWK) Company Bio
Cushman & Wakefield Plc engages in the provision of commercial real estate services It operates through the following geographical segments: Americas; Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA); and Asia Pacific (APAC). The Americas segment consists of operations located in the United States, Canada and key markets in Latin America. The EMEA segment includes operations in the UK, France, Netherlands and other markets in Europe and the Middle East. The APAC segment comprises of operations in Australia, Singapore, China and other markets in the Asia Pacific region. The company was founded in 1917 is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWK Latest Social Stream
View Full CWK Social Stream
Latest CWK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CUSHMAN & WAKEFIELD PLC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWK as an investment opportunity.
Cushman & Wakefield has expanded its staff at its Boca Raton office with six new brokers recruited from a rival brokerage. The new team, headed by Vice Chair David Greenberg, will be part of Cushman & Wakefield's capital markets hospitality team for the Southeast U.S. While at Marcus & Millichap, Greenberg's team generated $1.2 billion in sales volume and closed deals in 23 states, according to Cushman & Wakefield. A 25-year veteran in hotel real estate space, Greenberg had worked as a Marcus & Millichap agent since 2005.
CHICAGO, January 24, 2023--Cushman & Wakefield will release its fourth quarter 2022 financial results after the close of trading at 4:05 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 23, 2023.
The District’s largest employer—the federal government—enables the majority of employees to work from home most of the time.
CHICAGO, January 18, 2023--Cushman & Wakefield has appointed Megan McGrath as its new Senior Vice President, Investor Relations.
The next phase of a 2.7 million-square-foot industrial park is ramping up. Plans recently filed with the city of Orlando for Phase 3 of the Mahogany Pointe Logistics Park are expected to be heard by the city's municipal planning board Feb. 21. The third phase of the massive business park would include four of its seven planned buildings, totaling 2.4 million square feet of space on 168 acres, according to a memo submitted on behalf of the developer.
CWK Price Returns
Continue Researching CWKWant to do more research on Cushman & Wakefield plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cushman & Wakefield plc (CWK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cushman & Wakefield plc (CWK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cushman & Wakefield plc (CWK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch