Cushman & Wakefield plc Ordinary Shares (CWK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CWK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.02% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CWK is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- CWK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
CWK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CWK is 7.12 -- better than 95.45% of US stocks.
- CWK's went public 2.99 years ago, making it older than merely 7.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CWK's price/sales ratio is 0.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of only 9.46% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cushman & Wakefield plc are HGV, MEG, LILA, ALTG, and CIR.
- Visit CWK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cushmanwakefield.com.
CWK Valuation Summary
- CWK's price/earnings ratio is -21.2; this is 153.07% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- CWK's price/sales ratio has moved down 0 over the prior 36 months.
- CWK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 259.3 over the prior 36 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWK.
CWK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.67||52-week high||$19.44|
|Prev. close||$18.70||52-week low||$9.83|
|Day high||$18.99||Avg. volume||898,050|
|50-day MA||$17.93||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$16.10||Market Cap||4.16B|
Cushman & Wakefield plc Ordinary Shares (CWK) Company Bio
Cushman & Wakefield, Inc. provides real estate services for owners, tenants, and investors. It offers agency leasing and brokerage services for clients across various commercial property types with specialists in office, retail, hospitality, industrial, and logistics. The company was founded in 1784 and is based in New York, New York.
CWK Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CWK, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cushman & Wakefield plc ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CWK, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 1.19 years comes in at -0.17%; that's greater than just 9.34% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Cushman & Wakefield plc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 0.17. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 24.03% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Cushman & Wakefield plc experienced a tax rate of about 59% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Real Estate), this tax rate is higher than 96.9% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CWK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWK Latest Social Stream
View Full CWK Social Stream
Latest CWK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cushman & Wakefield plc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWK as an investment opportunity.
Cushman & Wakefield (CWK) possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
SALT LAKE CITY, July 29, 2021--Cushman & Wakefield represented Hines Global Income Trust, Inc. in 10 tenant signings totaling approx. 170,000 SF at the Cottonwood Corporate Center.
CHICAGO, July 27, 2021--Cushman & Wakefield, a leading global real estate services firm, has been named to Forbes’ list of Best Employers for Women 2021.
Cushman & Wakefield Negotiates $9.8M Sale of Three-Building Retail Portfolio in Westminster, Colorado
WESTMINSTER, COLO. Cushman & Wakefield has arranged the sale of a retail portfolio comprising three inline shop buildings located within Westminster Crossings shopping center in Westminster. Colorado-based Cocos Place acquired the asset from Centre Point Properties for $9.8 million. Totaling 28,705 square feet of gross leasable space, the multi-tenant property was 100 percent leased  The post Cushman & Wakefield Negotiates $9.8M Sale of Three-Building Retail Portfolio in Westminster, Colorado appeared first on REBusinessOnline .
Cushman & Wakefield Negotiates $9.8 Million Sale of Three-Building Retail Portfolio in Westminster, Colorado
Westminster, Colo. Cushman & Wakefield has arranged the sale of a retail portfolio comprising three inline shop buildings located within Westminster Crossings shopping center in Westminster. Cocos Place acquired the asset from Centre Point Properties for $9.8 million. Totaling The post Cushman & Wakefield Negotiates $9.8 Million Sale of Three-Building Retail Portfolio in Westminster, Colorado appeared first on Shopping Center Business .
CWK Price Returns
Continue Researching CWKWant to do more research on Cushman & Wakefield plc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Cushman & Wakefield plc (CWK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cushman & Wakefield plc (CWK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cushman & Wakefield plc (CWK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch