Casella Waste Systems, Inc. - (CWST): Price and Financial Metrics
CWST Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CWST is 6.54 -- better than 94.09% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 269.44, Casella Waste Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.78% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.26 for Casella Waste Systems Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.18% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Casella Waste Systems Inc are CVA, FOCS, COLD, PRMW, and FRBK.
- Visit CWST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.casella.com.
CWST Stock Price Chart More Charts
CWST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$49.55||52-week high||$51.06|
|Prev. close||$50.57||52-week low||$29.42|
|Day high||$51.03||Avg. volume||250,825|
|50-day MA||$45.74||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.17||Market Cap||2.37B|
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. - (CWST) Company Bio
Casella Waste Systems operates as a regional, vertically-integrated solid waste, and resource management services company in the northeastern United States. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Rutland, Vermont.