Casella Waste Systems, Inc. - (CWST): Price and Financial Metrics
CWST Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CWST is 6.54 -- better than 94.2% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 226.76, Casella Waste Systems Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.63% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 12.26 for Casella Waste Systems Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.22% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CWST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CVA, RPT, CLGX, COLD, and HPP.
- CWST's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Casella Waste Systems Inc's official web site, go to www.casella.com.
CWST Stock Price Chart More Charts
CWST Price/Volume Stats
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. - (CWST) Company Bio
Casella Waste Systems operates as a regional, vertically-integrated solid waste, and resource management services company in the northeastern United States. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Rutland, Vermont.