Casella Waste Systems, Inc. - (CWST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWST POWR Grades
- CWST scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 80.33% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CWST is in Quality, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- CWST ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
CWST Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 313.92, CASELLA WASTE SYSTEMS INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.14% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 82.19, CASELLA WASTE SYSTEMS INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CWST is more volatile than only 20.22% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CASELLA WASTE SYSTEMS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MTZ, KEX, CWT, WRLD, and CBOE.
- Visit CWST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.casella.com.
CWST Valuation Summary
- CWST's price/sales ratio is 4.2; this is 250% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CWST's price/earnings ratio has gone up 86.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWST.
CWST Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 278.4%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -51.97%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 57.7%.
The table below shows CWST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CWST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.7% of graded US stocks.
- CWST's asset turnover comes in at 0.701 -- ranking 7th of 14 Almost Nothing stocks.
- RSG, HCCI, and WM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CWST.
The table below shows CWST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CWST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$86.63||52-week high||$92.75|
|Prev. close||$85.57||52-week low||$63.90|
|Day high||$88.02||Avg. volume||253,375|
|50-day MA||$79.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.20||Market Cap||4.48B|
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. - (CWST) Company Bio
Casella Waste Systems operates as a regional, vertically-integrated solid waste, and resource management services company in the northeastern United States. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Rutland, Vermont.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWST Latest Social Stream
View Full CWST Social Stream
Latest CWST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CASELLA WASTE SYSTEMS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWST as an investment opportunity.
If you're not sure where to start when looking for the next multi-bagger, there are a few key trends you should keep an...
In this article, we discuss the 12 biggest commercial janitorial companies in USA. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these companies, go directly to the 5 Biggest Commercial Janitorial Companies In USA. According to Statista, the janitorial services sector’s market size will increase by 6.6 percent in 2022. The annualized percentage of […]
New video showcases robotics installations designed to further increase plastic recycling rates For more than 45 years Casella has been committed to giving resources new life. From establishing our first recycling facility in 1977 to installing robotic sorting guided by artificial intelligence in 2022, we have had one goal in mind: recycle more and Recycle Better™.In the last year alone we processed over 1.2 million tons of recyclable material including 700,000 tons of household, commercial, and
In this article, we shall discuss the 11 biggest garbage companies in the United States. To skip our comprehensive analysis of the waste management sector in the United States, go directly and see 5 Biggest Garbage Companies in the US. According to a report by McKinsey and Company, growth in the global economy has led […]
Casella Waste Systems ( NASDAQ:CWST ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$295.3m (up 22% from...
CWST Price Returns
Continue Researching CWSTWant to see what other sources are saying about Casella Waste Systems Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Casella Waste Systems Inc (CWST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Casella Waste Systems Inc (CWST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Casella Waste Systems Inc (CWST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch