Casella Waste Systems, Inc. - (CWST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWST POWR Grades
- CWST scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 74.51% of US stocks.
- CWST's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- CWST's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 21.02% of US stocks).
CWST Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CWST is 2.1 -- better than 75.86% of US stocks.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 356.99, Casella Waste Systems Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 92.96% of US stocks.
- CWST's current price/earnings ratio is 109.45, which is higher than 94.21% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Casella Waste Systems Inc are OIS, RNGR, EEX, MCB, and CBOE.
- Visit CWST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.casella.com.
CWST Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, CWST's price/sales ratio is 161.11% higher, now standing at 4.7.
- Over the past 243 months, CWST's price/sales ratio has gone up 4.1.
- Over the past 243 months, CWST's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 69.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWST.
CWST Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 581.12%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 44.77%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 403.64%.
The table below shows CWST's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWST's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CWST has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.7% of graded US stocks.
- CWST's asset turnover comes in at 0.701 -- ranking 7th of 14 Almost Nothing stocks.
- RSG, HCCI, and WM are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CWST.
The table below shows CWST's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CWST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$85.65||52-week high||$92.75|
|Prev. close||$84.21||52-week low||$63.90|
|Day high||$85.67||Avg. volume||281,447|
|50-day MA||$74.57||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$79.59||Market Cap||4.43B|
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. - (CWST) Company Bio
Casella Waste Systems operates as a regional, vertically-integrated solid waste, and resource management services company in the northeastern United States. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Rutland, Vermont.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWST Latest Social Stream
View Full CWST Social Stream
Latest CWST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Casella Waste Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWST as an investment opportunity.
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter 2021 Results; and Provides Fiscal Year 2022 Guidance
RUTLAND, Vt., Feb. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CWST), a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company, today reported its financial results for the three and twelve month periods ended December 31, 2021. The Company also provided guidance for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2022 ("fiscal year 2022").
Casella Waste Systems press release (CWST): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $0.21 beats by $0.03.Revenue of $241.84M (+20.8% Y/Y) beats by $10.52M.
Casella (CWST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.67% and 4.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Casella Waste Systems (NASDAQ:CWST) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 17th, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is $0.18 (+5.9% Y/Y) and…
Casella (CWST) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CWST Price Returns
Continue Researching CWSTWant to see what other sources are saying about Casella Waste Systems Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Casella Waste Systems Inc (CWST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Casella Waste Systems Inc (CWST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Casella Waste Systems Inc (CWST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch