Casella Waste Systems, Inc. - (CWST): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWST POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CWST ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 86.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CWST is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 200 days.
- CWST's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 34.48% of US stocks).
CWST Stock Summary
- Casella Waste Systems Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 76.2% of US listed stocks.
- CWST's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 233.77 -- higher than 86.97% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Casella Waste Systems Inc's share price is greater than that of only 6.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CWST, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOOR, CBT, ACIW, BDC, and HLIO.
- Visit CWST's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.casella.com.
CWST Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWST Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$65.75||52-week high||$68.64|
|Prev. close||$66.85||52-week low||$46.61|
|Day high||$66.56||Avg. volume||260,388|
|50-day MA||$65.42||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$59.90||Market Cap||3.38B|
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. - (CWST) Company Bio
Casella Waste Systems operates as a regional, vertically-integrated solid waste, and resource management services company in the northeastern United States. The company was founded in 1975 and is based in Rutland, Vermont.
CWST Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Casella Waste Systems Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Casella Waste Systems Inc ranked in the 18th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CWST, they are:
- 85% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 58.1% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Casella Waste Systems Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than just 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than 51.13% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CWST Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWST Latest Social Stream
View Full CWST Social Stream
Latest CWST News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Casella Waste Systems Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWST as an investment opportunity.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
Casella Waste Systems (CWST) Presents At 16th Annual Industrial Growth Virtual Conference - Slideshow
The following slide deck was published by Casella Waste Systems, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Thank you for standing by and welcome to the Casella Waste Systems, Inc. Q1 2021 Earnings. With us today are John Casella, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Casella Waste Systems; Ed Johnson, our President and Chief Operating Officer; Ned Coletta, our Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer and Jason Mead, our Vice President of Finance.
Casella (CWST) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 125.00% and 0.35%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Casella Waste Systems, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2021 Results; And Updates Fiscal Year 2021 Guidance
First quarter financial results exceeded expectations, with strong operating execution, cost efficiencies and disciplined cash flow management.The Company raised its Adjusted EBITDA, net cash provided by operating activities, and Adjusted Free Cash Flow guidance ranges, and reaffirmed its revenue and net income guidance ranges for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2021 ("fiscal year 2021"). RUTLAND, Vt., April 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Casella Waste Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: CWST), a regional solid waste, recycling and resource management services company, today reported its financial results for the three month period ended March 31, 2021. Highlights for the Three Months Ended March 31, 2021: Revenues were $189.5 million for the quarter, up $6.6 million, or up 3.6%, from the same per...
CWST Price Returns
Continue Researching CWSTWant to see what other sources are saying about Casella Waste Systems Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Casella Waste Systems Inc (CWST) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Casella Waste Systems Inc (CWST) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Casella Waste Systems Inc (CWST) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch