California Water Service Group (CWT): Price and Financial Metrics
CWT Stock Summary
- California Water Service Group's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.3% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 36.94, California Water Service Group P/E ratio is greater than that of about 86.35% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CWT is more volatile than merely 0.82% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CWT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TDS, SJW, BYD, RLGY, and RLJ.
- CWT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit California Water Service Group's official web site, go to www.calwatergroup.com.
CWT Stock Price Chart More Charts
CWT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$50.51||52-week high||$57.48|
|Prev. close||$49.15||52-week low||$39.74|
|Day high||$51.15||Avg. volume||341,457|
|50-day MA||$51.66||Dividend yield||1.73%|
|200-day MA||$52.37||Market Cap||2.45B|
California Water Service Group (CWT) Company Bio
California Water Services Group provides water utility and other related services in California, Washington, New Mexico, and Hawaii. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in San Jose, California.