California Water Service Group (CWT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWT POWR Grades
- CWT scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 64.96% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CWT is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 51 weeks.
- CWT's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 15.99% of US stocks).
CWT Stock Summary
- California Water Service Group's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.06% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CWT has reported earnings growth of 127.67%, putting it ahead of 83.51% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CWT is more volatile than only 10.16% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to California Water Service Group, a group of peers worth examining would be TIGO, DNB, NNBR, YORW, and ADT.
- Visit CWT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.calwatergroup.com.
CWT Valuation Summary
- CWT's price/sales ratio is 3.9; this is 34.48% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- CWT's price/earnings ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, CWT's price/earnings ratio has gone up 2.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWT.
CWT Growth Metrics
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 5.45%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 14.88%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 41.85%.
The table below shows CWT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CWT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CWT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 15.91% of graded US stocks.
- CWT's asset turnover comes in at 0.245 -- ranking 39th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- PNM, SRE, and XEL are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CWT.
The table below shows CWT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CWT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.01||52-week high||$65.99|
|Prev. close||$60.62||52-week low||$44.26|
|Day high||$61.37||Avg. volume||206,241|
|50-day MA||$61.92||Dividend yield||1.51%|
|200-day MA||$58.34||Market Cap||3.10B|
California Water Service Group (CWT) Company Bio
California Water Services Group provides water utility and other related services in California, Washington, New Mexico, and Hawaii. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in San Jose, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CWT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWT Latest Social Stream
View Full CWT Social Stream
Latest CWT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about California Water Service Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWT as an investment opportunity.
Telefonica (TEF) capitalizes on organization restructuring and debt reduction efforts to gain traction in the global market.
American Water unit (AWK) Virginia American Water will invest $1.2 million to replace aging water main and maintain high-quality services to customers.
One of the best investments we can make is in our own knowledge and skill set. With that in mind, this article will...
California Water Service Group (CWT): Price Now Near $60; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 100 Day Basis
This is a reversal of the price action on the previous hour, in which price moved down. The post California Water Service Group (CWT): Price Now Near $60; Daily Chart Shows An Uptrend on 100 Day Basis appeared first on ETF Daily News .
California Water Service Group Schedules Third Quarter 2021 Earnings Results Announcement and Conference Call
SAN JOSE, Calif., Oct. 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- California Water Service Group (NYSE: CWT) today announced that its third quarter 2021 earnings results will be released at 9:00 a.m. ET with its conference call to follow at 11:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, October 28, 2021.
CWT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWTWant to see what other sources are saying about California Water Service Group's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
California Water Service Group (CWT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
California Water Service Group (CWT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
California Water Service Group (CWT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch