California Water Service Group (CWT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CWT POWR Grades
- CWT scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 90.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CWT is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- CWT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.72% of US stocks).
CWT Stock Summary
- CWT's went public 31.36 years ago, making it older than 83.97% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for California Water Service Group is higher than it is for about 82.95% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CWT is more volatile than merely 8.49% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CWT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PNM, REYN, ANDE, POR, and NOMD.
- CWT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit California Water Service Group's official web site, go to www.calwatergroup.com.
CWT Valuation Summary
- CWT's price/earnings ratio is 26.5; this is 20.45% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CWT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.2.
- CWT's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CWT.
CWT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CWT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.68||52-week high||$64.14|
|Prev. close||$62.74||52-week low||$41.19|
|Day high||$64.14||Avg. volume||215,328|
|50-day MA||$57.94||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$55.03||Market Cap||3.19B|
California Water Service Group (CWT) Company Bio
California Water Services Group provides water utility and other related services in California, Washington, New Mexico, and Hawaii. The company was founded in 1926 and is based in San Jose, California.
CWT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CWT Latest Social Stream
View Full CWT Social Stream
Latest CWT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about California Water Service Group that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CWT as an investment opportunity.
If you buy and hold a stock for many years, you'd hope to be making a profit. But more than that, you probably want to...
With me today are Marty Kropelnicki, our President and CEO; Tom Smegal, our Vice President, Chief Financial Officer; and Paul Townsley, our Vice President of Corporate Development and Chief Regulatory Officer. So I'm going to start and I'll walk through the slide deck, so, as usual, I'll refer to the page numbers so you can follow along; try to be as descriptive as possible if you don't have the slides with you.
California Water (CWT) posts better-than-expected results for the second quarter. Both the top and the bottom line also improve year over year.
California Water Service Group (CWT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 102.70% and 13.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
SAN JOSE, Calif., July 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- California Water Service Group (NYSE: CWT) ( “Company”) today announced net income of $38.2 million or $0.75 earnings per diluted common share for the second quarter of 2021, compared to a net income of $5.3 million or $0.11 earnings per diluted common share for the second quarter of 2020. The $32.9 million increase in net income was primarily due to the December 2020 decision by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) on California W
CWT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CWTWant to see what other sources are saying about California Water Service Group's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
California Water Service Group (CWT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
California Water Service Group (CWT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
California Water Service Group (CWT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch