California Water Service Group (CWT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CWT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.75 years is 0.92% -- which is higher than about 97.91% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CWT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: INVH, NDSN, INVA, DL and RDY.
CWT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for CWT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 40.65% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of California Water Service Group's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, CWT provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 7.04% such stocks.
- In comparison to other stocks in the small-sized revenue class, it has a discount rate lower than 18.85% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the mid-sized market cap category, CWT has a beta lower than 82.05% of them.
CWT Dividend Chart
CWT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CWT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.72%|
|2||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.68%|
|4||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||1.90%|
|5||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|6||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||1.72%|
|7||AWR||American States Water Company||1.65%|
|8||YORW||The York Water Company||1.64%|
|9||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.55%|
|10||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.50%|
|11||AWK||American Water Works Company, Inc.||1.35%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Looking for More Information on CWT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on California Water Service Group and its dividends:
California Water Service Group Common Stock (CWT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for California Water Service Group (CWT) - Dividend Investor
California Water Service Group (CWT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha