California Water Service Group (CWT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- CWT's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.75 years is 0.92% -- which is higher than about 97.91% stocks we're looking at.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with CWT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: INVH, NDSN, INVA, DL and RDY.
CWT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of CWT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 31.06% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of California Water Service Group's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, California Water Service Group offers a higher dividend yield than 8.33% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, California Water Service Group's expected return of -31.06% is higher than just 13.89% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, CWT has a discount rate lower than just 13.89% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the mid-sized market cap category, CWT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 86.13% of them.
CWT Dividend Chart
CWT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
CWT Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CWCO||Consolidated Water Co. Ltd. - Ordinary Shares||2.89%|
|2||ARTNA||Artesian Resources Corporation - Class A Non-Voting||2.76%|
|4||SJW||SJW Group (DE)||2.10%|
|5||CTWS||Connecticut Water Service, Inc.||1.87%|
|6||AWR||American States Water Company||1.68%|
|7||YORW||The York Water Company||1.67%|
|8||CWT||California Water Service Group||1.55%|
|9||GWRS||Global Water Resources, Inc. - common stock||1.47%|
|10||AWK||American Water Works Company, Inc.||1.33%|
|11||MSEX||Middlesex Water Company||1.02%|
|12||OPTT||Ocean Power Technologies, Inc.||0.00%|
|14||PCYO||Pure Cycle Corporation||0.00%|
|15||WAAS||AquaVenture Holdings Limited Ordinary Shares||0.00%|
|16||PICO||PICO Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on CWT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on California Water Service Group and its dividends:
California Water Service Group Common Stock (CWT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for California Water Service Group (CWT) - Dividend Investor
California Water Service Group (CWT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha