Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (CX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CX is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CX ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
CX Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $23,507,437,279, CEMEX SAB DE CV has a greater market value than 90.69% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of CEMEX SAB DE CV's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 80.81% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.39%, CEMEX SAB DE CV's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.85% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CEMEX SAB DE CV are FMX, L, CCEP, WPP, and CHD.
- CX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CEMEX SAB DE CV's official web site, go to www.cemex.com.
CX Valuation Summary
- CX's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 23.08% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- CX's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CX.
CX Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -4.39%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -41.95%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 17.03%.
The table below shows CX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CX has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.47% of graded US stocks.
- CX's asset turnover comes in at 0.457 -- ranking 55th of 60 Construction Materials stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows CX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.28||52-week high||$6.33|
|Prev. close||$5.37||52-week low||$3.20|
|Day high||$5.35||Avg. volume||5,296,159|
|50-day MA||$4.50||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.12||Market Cap||7.77B|
Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (CX) Company Bio
Cemex produces, markets, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, and other construction materials in Mexico, the United States, Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, South America, the Caribbean, and Asia. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in San Pedro Garza García, Mexico.
Most Popular Stories View All
CX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CX Latest Social Stream
View Full CX Social Stream
Latest CX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CEMEX SAB DE CV that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CX as an investment opportunity.
MONTERREY, Mexico, January 25, 2023--CEMEX, S.A.B. de C.V. ("CEMEX") announced today the launch of Regenera, a business that provides circularity solutions, including reception, management, recycling, and coprocessing of waste. Regenera leverages CEMEX’s global footprint and the ability of its production processes to use non-recyclable refuse and industrial byproducts as more sustainable substitutes for fossil fuels and natural raw materials.
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) has officially accredited and authorized the use of Blended Hydraulic Cement Type IT in government infrastructure projects following the ASTM C595 requirements as required in the DPWH Blue Book.
Cemex invests in WtEnergy
Cemex has underperformed, with concerns about both a weaker demand environment in 2023 and underwhelming profitability. Read why I still rate CX stock a Buy.
In this article we present the list of the 11 Best ADR Stocks To Buy Now. To jump straight to the top foreign ADR stocks to buy now, click on the 5 Best ADR Stocks To Buy Now. Coupang, Inc. (NYSE:CPNG), Pinduoduo Inc. (NASDAQ:PDD), and Sanofi (NYSE:SNY) are some of the ADR stocks from a diverse group […]
CX Price Returns