Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (CX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CX POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98% of US stocks.
- CX's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- CX's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 47.78% of US stocks).
CX Stock Summary
- Cemex Sab De Cv's market capitalization of $37,117,006,230 is ahead of 92.9% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CX is currently 23.52, higher than 76.61% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, CX has reported earnings growth of -150.59%, putting it ahead of only 13.85% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cemex Sab De Cv are PSX, E, NOK, GIS, and AFL.
- CX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cemex Sab De Cv's official web site, go to www.cemex.com.
CX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, CX's price/sales ratio is 58.82% higher, now standing at 2.7.
- Over the past 226 months, CX's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
- CX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 96.2 over the prior 226 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CX.
CX Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 148.58%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 68.65%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -17.57%.
The table below shows CX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.13||52-week high||$9.09|
|Prev. close||$8.55||52-week low||$3.00|
|Day high||$8.51||Avg. volume||9,694,909|
|50-day MA||$8.18||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.62||Market Cap||11.96B|
Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (CX) Company Bio
Cemex produces, markets, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, and other construction materials in Mexico, the United States, Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, South America, the Caribbean, and Asia. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in San Pedro Garza García, Mexico.
CX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CX, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Cemex Sab De Cv ranked in the 7th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 96.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CX, they are:
- Cemex Sab De Cv's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Cemex Sab De Cv's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -0.82. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 18.71% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Basic Materials), Cemex Sab De Cv has a reliance on debt greater than just 12.45% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CX Latest Social Stream
View Full CX Social Stream
Latest CX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cemex Sab De Cv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CX as an investment opportunity.
Earnings results for CEMEX , Analyst Opinion on CEMEX , Earnings and Valuation of (NYSE:CX), Stock market Insights & financial analysis, Best stock to invest, Investment Idea, The post Is it time to Buy before this weeks earning report CEMEX (NYSE:CX) appeared first on .
CX earnings call for the period ending June 30, 2021.
* Peru's sol sits out EMFX rally, down 0.1% * Colombian peso jumps 1% as oil price rise * Ambev, Vale weigh on Bovespa * Alsea, Cemex lift Mexico's benchmark index (Updates prices throughout, adds comments) By Susan Mathew and Shreyashi Sanyal July 29 (Reuters) - Most Latin American stocks and currencies rallied on Thursday, with Brazil's real extending gains for a fourth straight session against a dollar dented by Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell's continued dovish stance. Sentiment also got a lift from strong economic growth numbers from the United States and attempts by China to calm investor jitters spurred by regulatory actions there.
View more earnings on CXSee more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaSaia Shares Rise After Q2 Results Beats EstimatesCarrier Global Stock Rises After Q2 Earnings Beat, New .75B Share Buyback© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
* Peru's sol sits out EMFX rally, down 0.1% * Colombian peso jumps 1% as oil price rise * Ambev, Vale weigh on Bovespa * Alsea, Cemex lift Mexico's benchmark index By Susan Mathew July 29 (Reuters) - Most Latin American stocks and currencies rallied on Thursday, with Brazil's real jumping 1% to extend gains to a fourth straight session against a dollar dented by Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell maintaining his dovish stance. Sentiment also got a lift from strong economic growth numbers from the United States, and attempts by China to calm investor jitters spurred by regulatory actions there.
CX Price Returns