Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (CX): Price and Financial Metrics
CX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cemex Sab De Cv is higher than only 3.56% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.07%, Cemex Sab De Cv's debt growth rate surpasses merely 10.13% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CX comes in at 107.27% -- higher than that of 97.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ODFL, AJG, CAG, WPP, and CINF.
- Visit CX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cemex.com.
CX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.21||52-week high||$5.63|
|Prev. close||$3.92||52-week low||$2.82|
|Day high||$4.24||Avg. volume||6,384,434|
|50-day MA||$3.75||Dividend yield||2.38%|
|200-day MA||$3.96||Market Cap||6.25B|
Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (CX) Company Bio
Cemex produces, markets, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, and other construction materials in Mexico, the United States, Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, South America, the Caribbean, and Asia. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in San Pedro Garza García, Mexico.