Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (CX): Price and Financial Metrics
CX Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Cemex Sab De Cv is higher than just 3.73% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -30.07%, Cemex Sab De Cv's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.91% of about US stocks.
- Cemex Sab De Cv's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 102.56%, greater than the shareholder yield of 97.75% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cemex Sab De Cv are AJG, CINF, L, WPP, and GWW.
- CX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cemex Sab De Cv's official web site, go to www.cemex.com.
CX Stock Price Chart More Charts
CX Price/Volume Stats
Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (CX) Company Bio
Cemex produces, markets, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, and other construction materials in Mexico, the United States, Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, South America, the Caribbean, and Asia. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in San Pedro Garza García, Mexico.