Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (CX): Price and Financial Metrics
CX Stock Summary
- CX has a market capitalization of $33,764,438,558 -- more than approximately 92.46% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 236.11, Cemex Sab De Cv P/E ratio is greater than that of about 96.24% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cemex Sab De Cv comes in at 18.7%, a number that bests 77.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Cemex Sab De Cv are BF.B, AFL, CCEP, VFC, and ALL.
- CX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cemex Sab De Cv's official web site, go to www.cemex.com.
CX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.48||52-week high||$7.62|
|Prev. close||$7.30||52-week low||$1.85|
|Day high||$7.53||Avg. volume||10,881,787|
|50-day MA||$6.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$4.99||Market Cap||11.00B|
Cemex, S.A.B. de C.V. Sponsored ADR (CX) Company Bio
Cemex produces, markets, distributes, and sells cement, ready-mix concrete, aggregates, and other construction materials in Mexico, the United States, Northern Europe, the Mediterranean, South America, the Caribbean, and Asia. The company was founded in 1906 and is based in San Pedro Garza García, Mexico.
CX Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Cemex Sab De Cv. To summarize, we found that Cemex Sab De Cv ranked in the 6th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Cemex Sab De Cv ended up being:
- As a business, CX is generating more cash flow than 77.97% of positive cash flow stocks in the Basic Materials.
- 97% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 85.42% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than only 14.54% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CX Latest Social Stream
View Full CX Social Stream
Latest CX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cemex Sab De Cv that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CX as an investment opportunity.
Global Stones Mining & Quarrying Market Report 2021: Forecast to 2025 & 2030 - Major Players are Vulcan Materials Co; Martin Marietta Aggregates; Cemex; Carmeuse Lime & Stone and Adelaide Brighton
DUBLIN, March 9, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The "Stones Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering. The global stones market is expected to grow from $8.06 billion in 2020 to $8.89 billion in 2021 at a compound…
“Analysts and buyers are coming out of the woodwork calling for the United States to have a roaring 20s moment,” said CNBC’s stock prognosticator Jim Cramer. John Stepek of MoneyWeek also made a direct comparison of the current decade to the previous century’s most celebrated one, encouraging you, the investor, to “Prepare your Portfolio for a Return to the Roaring 20s.” So, are we entering a 1920s-like boom? Or is the 1950s a more apt decadal description? Some analysts and economists think we are about to enter an economic supercycle akin to the 1950s; a period of economic expansion fueled by large and likely imminent infrastructure spending by the Biden administration. With approximately $3 trillion in repairs needed to bring U.S. infrastructure up to date, Morgan Stanley is predictin...
In this article we will take a look at 10 best Mexican stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of Mexico’s economy and go to 5 Best Mexican Stocks to Buy Now. With a GDP of about $1.27 trillion, Mexico is one of the notable emerging economies of the world, with strong […]
MENLO PARK, Calif., March 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- Kespry, the leading drone-based Aerial Intelligence solution provider, today announced CEMEX is using the company's platform for stockpile management, project monitoring and topographic mapping among other operational tasks. CEMEX is a…
Global building materials solutions supplier Cemex has added a new pumpable self-smoothing, levelling screed to its portfolio; Supaflo Rapide screed, with significant drying time and site productivity benefits.
CX Price Returns