China XD Plastics Company Limited (CXDC): Price and Financial Metrics
CXDC Stock Summary
- For CXDC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.48% of US equities we're observing.
- CXDC's price/sales ratio is 0.08; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 1.93% of US stocks.
- China XD Plastics Co Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -527.35%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.92% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CXDC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WPG, NVGS, SRG, CMRE, and BORR.
- Visit CXDC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.chinaxd.net.
CXDC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CXDC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.18||52-week high||$2.44|
|Prev. close||$1.20||52-week low||$0.63|
|Day high||$1.19||Avg. volume||146,879|
|50-day MA||$1.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.09||Market Cap||83.24M|
China XD Plastics Company Limited (CXDC) Company Bio
China XD Plastics Company Limited engages in the research, development, manufacture, and sale of modified plastics primarily for automotive applications in China and the United Arab Emirates. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Harbin, China.