Crexendo, Inc. (CXDO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CXDO POWR Grades
- CXDO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- CXDO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- CXDO ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CXDO Stock Summary
- CXDO has a market capitalization of $96,652,251 -- more than approximately only 14.09% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CXDO is currently 140.69, higher than 97.11% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Crexendo Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -15.29%, greater than the shareholder yield of merely 14.93% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CXDO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ATRI, WSTG, SPOK, CPSI, and HIHO.
- Visit CXDO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crexendo.com.
CXDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CXDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.34||52-week high||$12.78|
|Prev. close||$5.40||52-week low||$4.90|
|Day high||$5.40||Avg. volume||42,900|
|50-day MA||$5.72||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.53||Market Cap||98.50M|
Crexendo, Inc. (CXDO) Company Bio
Crexendo, Inc. provides unified cloud communication, communications as a service, call center, collaboration, and other cloud business services for businesses in the United States, Canada, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Cloud Telecommunications and Web Services. The Cloud Telecommunications segment provides telecommunications services that transmit calls using IP or cloud technology, which converts voice signals into digital data packets for transmission over the Internet or cloud; and broadband Internet services. This segment is also involved in the sale and lease of cloud telecommunications equipment. It offers hardware, software, and unified communication solutions for businesses using IP or cloud technology over high-speed Internet connection through various devices and user interfaces, such as desktop phones, and/or mobile and desktop applications. The Web Services segment provides Website hosting and other professional services. The company was formerly known as iMergent, Inc. and changed its name to Crexendo, Inc. in May 2011. Crexendo, Inc. was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
CXDO Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CXDO, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Crexendo Inc ranked in the 8th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Crexendo Inc, consider:
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 2% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 10.96% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than only 6.84% of stocks in its sector (Communication Services).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CXDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CXDO Latest Social Stream
View Full CXDO Social Stream
Latest CXDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crexendo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CXDO as an investment opportunity.
Crexendo Launches the VIP Cloud Communications Platform for Business Featuring the 100% UPTIME Service Guarantee
* Crexendo expands its UCaaS portfolio with the VIP Platform launch * Features the 100% UPTIME Guarantee for Service Reliability * Delivers Powerful Video, Interactions, and Phone Communications * Features Advanced Customer Experience CapabilitiesPHOENIX, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / June 8, 2021 / Crexendo, Inc. (NASDAQ:CXDO) an award-winning premier provider of cloud communications, UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service), call center, collaboration services, and other cloud business services that ar
PHOENIX, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / June 4, 2021 / Crexendo, Inc. (NASDAQ:CXDO) an award-winning premier provider of cloud communications, UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service), call center, collaboration services, and other cloud business services that are designed to provide enterprise-class cloud services to any size business at affordable monthly rates, today announced that Crexendo is scheduled to present at the LD Micro Invitational as a Hall of Fame presenter on June 8th at 4:00 PM Eastern (
PHOENIX, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / June 1, 2021 / Crexendo, Inc. (NASDAQ:CXDO) an award-winning premier provider of cloud communications, UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service), call center, collaboration services, and other cloud business services that are designed to provide enterprise-class cloud services to any size business at affordable monthly rates, today announced that it has closed its previously announced merger with NetSapiens, Inc.
Crexendo, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:CXDO) Fundamentals Look Pretty Strong: Could The Market Be Wrong About The Stock?
Crexendo (NASDAQ:CXDO) has had a rough month with its share price down 17%. However, stock prices are usually driven by...
PHOENIX, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / May 11, 2021 / Crexendo, Inc. (NASDAQ:CXDO), an award-winning premier provider of cloud communications, UCaaS (Unified Communications as a Service), call center, collaboration services, and other cloud business services that are designed to provide enterprise-class cloud services to any size business at affordable monthly rates, today reported financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021.
CXDO Price Returns