Crexendo, Inc. (CXDO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CXDO POWR Grades
- CXDO scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- CXDO's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 117 days.
- CXDO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
CXDO Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Crexendo Inc is higher than 99.01% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.23 for Crexendo Inc; that's greater than it is for just 13.39% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Crexendo Inc is reporting a growth rate of -161.76%; that's higher than merely 13.01% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Crexendo Inc are BCPC, SPNE, EVER, XGN, and HAE.
- Visit CXDO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crexendo.com.
CXDO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Communication Services stock, CXDO's price/sales ratio is 253.85% higher, now standing at 6.9.
- CXDO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 162.7 over the prior 188 months.
- Over the past 188 months, CXDO's price/sales ratio has gone up 6.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CXDO.
CXDO Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 135.22%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 101.86%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 120.71%.
The table below shows CXDO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CXDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CXDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.70||52-week high||$8.38|
|Prev. close||$5.79||52-week low||$4.90|
|Day high||$5.75||Avg. volume||38,797|
|50-day MA||$5.97||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$6.21||Market Cap||105.14M|
Crexendo, Inc. (CXDO) Company Bio
Crexendo, Inc. provides unified cloud communication, communications as a service, call center, collaboration, and other cloud business services for businesses in the United States, Canada, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Cloud Telecommunications and Web Services. The Cloud Telecommunications segment provides telecommunications services that transmit calls using IP or cloud technology, which converts voice signals into digital data packets for transmission over the Internet or cloud; and broadband Internet services. This segment is also involved in the sale and lease of cloud telecommunications equipment. It offers hardware, software, and unified communication solutions for businesses using IP or cloud technology over high-speed Internet connection through various devices and user interfaces, such as desktop phones, and/or mobile and desktop applications. The Web Services segment provides Website hosting and other professional services. The company was formerly known as iMergent, Inc. and changed its name to Crexendo, Inc. in May 2011. Crexendo, Inc. was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
CXDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CXDO Latest Social Stream
View Full CXDO Social Stream
Latest CXDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Crexendo Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CXDO as an investment opportunity.
PHOENIX, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / September 21, 2021 / Crexendo, Inc. (NASDAQ:CXDO) an award-winning premier provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Call Center as a Service (CCaaS), communication platform software solutions, and collaboration services designed to provide enterprise-class cloud communication solutions to any size business through our business partners, agents, and direct channels today announced that its solutions now support over two million end users globally.
Crexendo's (NASDAQ:CXDO) investors will be pleased with their massive 326% return over the last five years
Long term investing can be life changing when you buy and hold the truly great businesses. And we've seen some truly...
PHOENIX, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / September 1, 2021 / Crexendo, Inc. (NASDAQ:CXDO) an award-winning premier provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Call Center as a Service (CCaaS), communication platform software solutions, and collaboration services designed to provide enterprise-class cloud communication solutions to any size business through our business partners, agents, and direct channels today announced that it will participate in the Colliers Institutional Investor Conference,
PHOENIX, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / August 30, 2021 / Crexendo, Inc. (NASDAQ:CXDO) an award-winning premier provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Call Center as a Service (CCaaS), communi
PHOENIX, AZ / ACCESSWIRE / August 30, 2021 / Crexendo, Inc.The VIP platform is an all-in-one cloud business communications solution offering Video Collaboration, Interactions, and Business Phone communications for customers of all sizes.
CXDO Price Returns