Crexendo, Inc. (CXDO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CXDO Stock Summary
- CXDO has a higher market value than merely 13.63% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $49,153,321.
- CXDO's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of just 11.67% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CREXENDO INC is reporting a growth rate of 333.37%; that's higher than 94.92% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CREXENDO INC, a group of peers worth examining would be XXII, SVFD, MLSS, APYX, and IRTC.
- Visit CXDO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.crexendo.com.
CXDO Valuation Summary
- CXDO's price/sales ratio is 1.4; this is 7.69% higher than that of the median Communication Services stock.
- CXDO's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CXDO.
CXDO Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 60.96%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 152.09%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 114.32%.
The table below shows CXDO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CXDO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CXDO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.10||52-week high||$5.51|
|Prev. close||$2.16||52-week low||$2.03|
|Day high||$2.16||Avg. volume||30,620|
|50-day MA||$2.37||Dividend yield||0.95%|
|200-day MA||$2.93||Market Cap||47.79M|
Crexendo, Inc. (CXDO) Company Bio
Crexendo, Inc. provides unified cloud communication, communications as a service, call center, collaboration, and other cloud business services for businesses in the United States, Canada, and internationally. It operates in two segments, Cloud Telecommunications and Web Services. The Cloud Telecommunications segment provides telecommunications services that transmit calls using IP or cloud technology, which converts voice signals into digital data packets for transmission over the Internet or cloud; and broadband Internet services. This segment is also involved in the sale and lease of cloud telecommunications equipment. It offers hardware, software, and unified communication solutions for businesses using IP or cloud technology over high-speed Internet connection through various devices and user interfaces, such as desktop phones, and/or mobile and desktop applications. The Web Services segment provides Website hosting and other professional services. The company was formerly known as iMergent, Inc. and changed its name to Crexendo, Inc. in May 2011. Crexendo, Inc. was incorporated in 1995 and is based in Tempe, Arizona.
Most Popular Stories View All
CXDO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CXDO Latest Social Stream
View Full CXDO Social Stream
Latest CXDO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CREXENDO INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CXDO as an investment opportunity.
These four stocks have their ex-dividend date this week, and you still have a chance to earn their dividends. As a bonus, all four are near their 52-week lows, so you can buy them at a bargain price.
Crexendo, Inc. (NASDAQ:CXDO) is an award-winning premier provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Call Center as a Service (CCaaS), communication platform software solutions, and collaboration services with video designed to provide enterprise-class cloud communication solutions to any size business through our business partners, software licensees, agents and direct channels.
Crexendo, Inc. (NASDAQ:CXDO) announced it will hold its third quarter 2022 financial results conference call on November 10, 2022, at 4:30 PM EST. Steven G.
Crexendo®, Inc. ("Crexendo") (NASDAQ:CXDO) an award-winning premier provider of Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS), Call Center as a Service (CCaaS), communication platform software solutions, and collaboration services designed to provide enterprise-class cloud communication solutions to any size business through our business partners, agents, and direct channels today announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement under which
Planet MicroCap, a global multimedia financial news and publishing company that focuses on delivering news, information, data and analytics for publicly traded microcap companies, today announced that the Q3 2022 Issue of the Planet MicroCap Review Magazine is now available in digital format.
CXDO Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|