Sprinklr, Inc. (CXM): Price and Financial Metrics
CXM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.21||52-week high||$16.68|
|Prev. close||$15.68||52-week low||$7.25|
|Day high||$16.24||Avg. volume||1,326,446|
|50-day MA||$14.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$13.34||Market Cap||4.38B|
CXM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CXM POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CXM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.27% of US stocks.
- CXM's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- CXM's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 34.6% of US stocks).
CXM Stock Summary
- SPRINKLR INC's stock had its IPO on June 23, 2021, making it an older stock than only 6% of US equities in our set.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 577.65, SPRINKLR INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 99.12% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CXM is currently 68.78, higher than 96.28% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to SPRINKLR INC are OSW, KRUS, BWMN, PUBM, and LIVN.
- Visit CXM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.sprinklr.com.
CXM Valuation Summary
- CXM's price/sales ratio is 5.8; this is 141.67% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- CXM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 451 over the prior 29 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CXM.
Sprinklr, Inc. (CXM) Company Bio
Sprinklr, Inc. develops and provides a cloud-based unified customer experience management platform for enterprises worldwide. It enables organizations to do marketing, advertising, research, care, sales, and engagement across modern channels, including social, messaging, chat, and text through its unified customer experience management software platform. The company also offers professional services, including implementation, training, and managed services. It serves customers in various industries, such as technology, CPG/food and beverage, manufacturing, technology services, financial services, energy/automotive, travel and leisure, and others. The company was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in New York, New York.
CXM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CXM Latest Social Stream
View Full CXM Social Stream
Latest CXM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SPRINKLR INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CXM as an investment opportunity.
Sprinklr Inc (NYSE:CXM), a leading provider of customer experience management (NYSE:CXM) solutions, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell by one of its top executives.
In the dynamic world of corporate insider transactions, the recent sale by Diane Adams, the Chief Culture &
NEW YORK, November 20, 2023--Sprinklr (NYSE: CXM), the unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises, today announced that Cosentino, a leading global company that produces and distributes sustainable surfaces for the world of architecture and design, has chosen Sprinklr to optimize its social media and marketing strategies.
NEW YORK, November 17, 2023--Sprinklr (NYSE: CXM), the unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises, today announced that Manish Sarin, Sprinklr’s Chief Financial Officer, will be participating in a Fireside Chat at the following investor event:
Sprinklr Inc (NYSE:CXM), a leading company in the Customer Experience Management (NYSE:CXM) space, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell by one of its top executives.
CXM Price Returns