Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (CY): Price and Financial Metrics
CY Stock Summary
- CY's went public 30.82 years ago, making it older than 88.23% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Cypress Semiconductor Corp is reporting a growth rate of -93.19%; that's higher than just 14.48% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Cypress Semiconductor Corp comes in at -9.15%, a number that bests only 16.94% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are WWD, SEDG, CORT, ZNGA, and ACLS.
- Visit CY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cypress.com.
CY Stock Price Chart More Charts
CY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.46||52-week high||$23.55|
|Prev. close||$23.41||52-week low||$13.37|
|Day high||$23.46||Avg. volume||5,718,694|
|50-day MA||$23.42||Dividend yield||1.88%|
|200-day MA||$21.84||Market Cap||8.69B|
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (CY) Company Bio
Cypress Semiconductor provides mixed-signal programmable solutions, semiconductor memories, and integrated semiconductor solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in San Jose, California.