Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (CY): Price and Financial Metrics
CY Stock Summary
- Cypress Semiconductor Corp's stock had its IPO on April 5, 1989, making it an older stock than 88.65% of US equities in our set.
- CY's current price/earnings ratio is 220.15, which is higher than 98.47% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The volatility of Cypress Semiconductor Corp's share price is greater than that of merely 0.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cypress Semiconductor Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be SLAB, FORM, CORT, SMTC, and ZNGA.
- Visit CY's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cypress.com.
CY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.82||52-week high||$23.84|
|Prev. close||$23.82||52-week low||$14.91|
|Day high||$23.82||Avg. volume||10,062,266|
|50-day MA||$22.79||Dividend yield||1.85%|
|200-day MA||$23.08||Market Cap||8.90B|
Cypress Semiconductor Corporation (CY) Company Bio
Cypress Semiconductor provides mixed-signal programmable solutions, semiconductor memories, and integrated semiconductor solutions worldwide. The company was founded in 1982 and is based in San Jose, California.