Celyad SA (CYAD): Price and Financial Metrics
CYAD Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 34.58, Celyad Sa has a higher such ratio than 96.62% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 303.59%, Celyad Sa's debt growth rate surpasses 94.18% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CYAD's revenue has grown 2,060.55% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 99.56% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Celyad Sa, a group of peers worth examining would be PRQR, MRUS, ARPO, MDWD, and STML.
- Visit CYAD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.celyad.com.
CYAD Stock Price Chart More Charts
CYAD Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.35||52-week high||$25.36|
|Prev. close||$10.88||52-week low||$8.10|
|Day high||$10.90||Avg. volume||20,183|
|50-day MA||$10.09||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.76||Market Cap||102.18M|
Celyad SA (CYAD) Company Bio
Celyad SA is a leader in engineered cell therapy treatments with clinical programs initially targeting indications in cardiology and oncology. The company was founded in 2004 and is based in Mont-Saint-Guibert, Belgium.