Cyanotech Corporation (CYAN): Price and Financial Metrics
Today's Latest Price: $2.10 USD
Updated May 29 6:55pm
Add CYAN to Watchlist
CYAN Stock Summary
- Cyanotech Corp's market capitalization of $12,451,906 is ahead of merely 6.57% of US-listed equities.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 65.17%, Cyanotech Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 82.61% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Cyanotech Corp's share price is greater than that of just 3.28% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cyanotech Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be ARTW, ICLK, MSON, TORM, and FNJN.
- Visit CYAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyanotech.com.
CYAN Price/Volume Stats
CYAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
Latest CYAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cyanotech Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYAN as an investment opportunity.
Read More 'CYAN' Stories Here
Cyanotech® Donates Protein Powder and Medical Supplies to Local Hospitals
Long term investing is the way to go, but that doesn't mean you should hold every stock forever. We don't wish...
KAILUA KONA, Hawaii--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cyanotech Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter and First Nine Months of Fiscal 2020
The global spirulina market generated $346 million in 2018, and is projected to reach $779 million by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.6% from 2019 to 2026.
KAILUA KONA, Hawaii--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cyanotech Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and First Six Months of Fiscal 2020. Net sales increase 10.6% to $7,690,000.
CYAN Price Returns
-24.24%| Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!
Page generated in 0.8176 seconds.