Cyanotech Corp. (CYAN): Price and Financial Metrics
CYAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.90||52-week high||$1.70|
|Prev. close||$0.85||52-week low||$0.61|
|Day high||$0.93||Avg. volume||15,926|
|50-day MA||$0.77||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.90||Market Cap||5.87M|
CYAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYAN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $5,513,610, CYANOTECH CORP has a greater market value than just 3.25% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.24, CYANOTECH CORP has a higher such ratio than merely 7.94% of stocks in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, CYAN has reported earnings growth of 797.18%, putting it ahead of 98.46% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTWK, TGEN, PLAG, PFIE, and ARTW.
- Visit CYAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyanotech.com.
CYAN Valuation Summary
- CYAN's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 77.78% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CYAN's price/sales ratio has gone down 2.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYAN.
CYAN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 159.9%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1.89%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -20.3%.
The table below shows CYAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
Cyanotech Corp. (CYAN) Company Bio
Cyanotech Corp. engages in the development and commercialization of natural products derived from microalgae. Its products include BioAstin natural astaxanthin, a dietary antioxidant shown to support and maintain the body's natural inflammatory response, to enhance skin, and to support eye and joint health; and Spirulina Pacifica, a dietary supplement used for extra energy, a strengthened immune system, cardiovascular benefits, and as a source of antioxidant carotenoids. The company was founded by Gerald R. Cysewski in 1983 and is headquartered in Kailua-Kona, HI.
CYAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYAN Latest Social Stream
View Full CYAN Social Stream
Latest CYAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYANOTECH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYAN as an investment opportunity.
Unraveling the Financial Metrics of Cyanotech Corp
KAILUA KONA, Hawaii, August 11, 2023--Cyanotech Reports Financial Results for the First Quarter of Fiscal 2024
It's time to start Wednesday with an overview of all the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about this morning!
Cyanotech Corporation Positions for Accelerated Global Growth in Microalgae Market with Key Leadership Appointment
KAILUA KONA, Hawaii, August 01, 2023--Cyanotech Corporation Positions for Accelerated Global Growth in Microalgae Market with Key Leadership Appointment
Q4 2023 Cyanotech Corp Earnings Call
CYAN Price Returns