Cyanotech Corp. (CYAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYAN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,874,339, Cyanotech Corp has a greater market value than only 3.35% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.56, Cyanotech Corp has a higher such ratio than merely 12.86% of stocks in our set.
- Cyanotech Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 13.83%, greater than the shareholder yield of 87.86% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cyanotech Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be AOUT, GOLF, OESX, TORM, and NAOV.
- Visit CYAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyanotech.com.
CYAN Valuation Summary
- CYAN's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 77.78% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- CYAN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.2 over the prior 243 months.
- CYAN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYAN.
CYAN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 93.08%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -45.84%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 94.92%.
The table below shows CYAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.00||52-week high||$3.95|
|Prev. close||$2.92||52-week low||$2.56|
|Day high||$3.11||Avg. volume||26,967|
|50-day MA||$3.01||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.05||Market Cap||18.61M|
Cyanotech Corp. (CYAN) Company Bio
Cyanotech Corp. engages in the development and commercialization of natural products derived from microalgae. Its products include BioAstin natural astaxanthin, a dietary antioxidant shown to support and maintain the body's natural inflammatory response, to enhance skin, and to support eye and joint health; and Spirulina Pacifica, a dietary supplement used for extra energy, a strengthened immune system, cardiovascular benefits, and as a source of antioxidant carotenoids. The company was founded by Gerald R. Cysewski in 1983 and is headquartered in Kailua-Kona, HI.
Most Popular Stories View All
CYAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYAN Latest Social Stream
View Full CYAN Social Stream
Latest CYAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cyanotech Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYAN as an investment opportunity.
KAILUA KONA, Hawaii--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cyanotech Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter and First Nine Months of Fiscal 2022
Cyanotech press release (CYAN): Q3 GAAP EPS of $0.06.Revenue of $9.46M (+35.5% Y/Y).
Could The Market Be Wrong About Cyanotech Corporation (NASDAQ:CYAN) Given Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Cyanotech's (NASDAQ:CYAN) recent performance, when its stock has declined...
Haematococcus Pluvialis Market At a +13% CAGR 2021-2027|| Cyanotech Corporation, E.I.D. Parry, BlueBioTech GmbH, Algatechnologies Ltd.
Light micrograph of green algae, during their resting phase. These are freshwater algae. Cysts that are formed during the resting phase contain the pigment astaxanthin, an important ingredient in cosmetics. Haematococcus Pluvialis is commonly found in temperate areas worldwide. Magnification
The report comes out as an intelligent and thorough assessment tool as well as a great resource that will help you to secure a position of strength in the global Haematococcus market. It includes Porters Five Forces and PESTLE analysis
CYAN Price Returns