Cyanotech Corp. (CYAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYAN Stock Summary
- CYAN has a market capitalization of $5,644,774 -- more than approximately only 2.14% of US stocks.
- CYAN's price/sales ratio is 0.22; that's higher than the P/S ratio of just 7.17% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CYAN's revenue has grown -30.49% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 6.59% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NTWK, DGLY, ZD, AVNS, and TGEN.
- CYAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CYANOTECH CORP's official web site, go to www.cyanotech.com.
CYAN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Defensive stock, CYAN's EV/EBIT ratio is 155.83% lower, now standing at -11.5.
- CYAN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYAN.
CYAN Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 159.9%.
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 1.89%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -20.3%.
The table below shows CYAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.83||52-week high||$3.57|
|Prev. close||$0.86||52-week low||$0.83|
|Day high||$0.90||Avg. volume||25,320|
|50-day MA||$1.17||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$1.89||Market Cap||5.21M|
Cyanotech Corp. (CYAN) Company Bio
Cyanotech Corp. engages in the development and commercialization of natural products derived from microalgae. Its products include BioAstin natural astaxanthin, a dietary antioxidant shown to support and maintain the body's natural inflammatory response, to enhance skin, and to support eye and joint health; and Spirulina Pacifica, a dietary supplement used for extra energy, a strengthened immune system, cardiovascular benefits, and as a source of antioxidant carotenoids. The company was founded by Gerald R. Cysewski in 1983 and is headquartered in Kailua-Kona, HI.
Most Popular Stories View All
CYAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYAN Latest Social Stream
View Full CYAN Social Stream
Latest CYAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYANOTECH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYAN as an investment opportunity.
Cyanotech Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter and First Nine Months of Fiscal 2023
KAILUA KONA, Hawaii, February 09, 2023--Cyanotech Reports Financial Results for the Third Quarter and First Nine Months of Fiscal 2023
Today’s Biggest Pre-Market Stock Movers: 10 Top Gainers and Losers on Thursday
We're starting off the day with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers traders need to know about on Thursday!
Cyanotech Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and First Six Months of Fiscal 2023
KAILUA KONA, Hawaii, November 09, 2022--Cyanotech Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and First Six Months of Fiscal 2023
One Cyanotech Corporation (NASDAQ:CYAN) insider upped their stake by 4.3% in the previous year
Viewing insider transactions for Cyanotech Corporation's ( NASDAQ:CYAN ) over the last year, we see that insiders were...
ANAVASI DIAGNOSTICS ANNOUNCES NEWLY ELECTED OUTSIDE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Anavasi Diagnostics ('Anavasi'), an NIH/RADx medical technology company focused on the development of novel molecular diagnostic testing, recently announced the election of three new outside members to its Board of Directors, Bryan Crane, PhD, Arthur Kirsch, and David Vied.
CYAN Price Returns
Continue Researching CYANHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Cyanotech Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Cyanotech Corp (CYAN) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Cyanotech Corp (CYAN) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Cyanotech Corp (CYAN) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...