Cyanotech Corp. (CYAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYAN Stock Summary
- CYAN has a higher market value than merely 1.75% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,821,416.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.52, Cyanotech Corp has a higher such ratio than only 10.32% of stocks in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for CYAN comes in at 12.05% -- higher than that of 83.25% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYAN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OESX, AOUT, ANTE, TRT, and SNBR.
- Visit CYAN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyanotech.com.
CYAN Valuation Summary
- CYAN's price/sales ratio is 0.6; this is 77.78% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- CYAN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 22.2 over the prior 243 months.
- CYAN's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYAN.
CYAN Growth Metrics
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 4.12%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -31.34%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -62.24%.
The table below shows CYAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.84||52-week high||$6.29|
|Prev. close||$2.91||52-week low||$2.53|
|Day high||$2.88||Avg. volume||120,906|
|50-day MA||$2.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.18||Market Cap||17.39M|
Cyanotech Corp. (CYAN) Company Bio
Cyanotech Corp. engages in the development and commercialization of natural products derived from microalgae. Its products include BioAstin natural astaxanthin, a dietary antioxidant shown to support and maintain the body's natural inflammatory response, to enhance skin, and to support eye and joint health; and Spirulina Pacifica, a dietary supplement used for extra energy, a strengthened immune system, cardiovascular benefits, and as a source of antioxidant carotenoids. The company was founded by Gerald R. Cysewski in 1983 and is headquartered in Kailua-Kona, HI.
Most Popular Stories View All
CYAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYAN Latest Social Stream
View Full CYAN Social Stream
Latest CYAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cyanotech Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYAN as an investment opportunity.
Natural Astaxanthin Market By Type, Region Insights, Key Players: Cyanotech, Fuji, BGG, Parry Nutraceuticals, Algatechnologies, Biogenic 2019-2026
The Natural Astaxanthin Market Research Reports 2021 is an assessment of the market by type, application, manufacture, and region to outline the progress in the worldwide market. The Natural Astaxanthin market analysis full overview of growth Potential and segments of
Algae Products Market: Growth Opportunities To Tap Into In 2021|Top Key Players Cargill Inc., The Dow Chemical Company, BASF SE, Cyanotech Corporation, Kerry Group, Ingredion Incorporated, & more
The global Algae Products market is replete with new growth opportunities and expansion avenues. There has been an increase in the use of products and [read full press release]
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
Europe Microalgae Market Analysis, Company Profiles, Competitive Landscape and Key Regions Analysis Available Forecast to 2028| Cellana, DSM, BIOPROCESS ALGAE, LLC., Cyanotech Corporation, Henry Lamotte Oils GmbH
The persuasive Europe Microalgae Market 2021 Research Report indicates that the global market is expected to surge at a steady rate in the coming years. The report discusses the market size, drivers and restraints, segment analysis, key players, geographical segments,
Looking at Cyanotech Corporation's ( NASDAQ:CYAN ) insider transactions over the last year, we can see that insiders...
CYAN Price Returns