Cyanotech Corp. (CYAN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYAN Stock Summary
- CYAN has a market capitalization of $8,467,161 -- more than approximately just 2.75% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.29, CYANOTECH CORP has a higher such ratio than only 8.46% of stocks in our set.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CYANOTECH CORP comes in at -15.3%, a number that bests only 10.73% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CYANOTECH CORP are ENZ, TMCI, SWBI, MNTX, and DGLY.
- CYAN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CYANOTECH CORP's official web site, go to www.cyanotech.com.
CYAN Valuation Summary
- CYAN's price/sales ratio is 0.2; this is 80% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CYAN's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYAN.
CYAN Growth Metrics
- The 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 7.12%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -32.41%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -0.88%.
The table below shows CYAN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYAN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYAN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.33||52-week high||$3.95|
|Prev. close||$1.37||52-week low||$1.14|
|Day high||$1.38||Avg. volume||20,331|
|50-day MA||$1.88||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$2.66||Market Cap||8.31M|
Cyanotech Corp. (CYAN) Company Bio
Cyanotech Corp. engages in the development and commercialization of natural products derived from microalgae. Its products include BioAstin natural astaxanthin, a dietary antioxidant shown to support and maintain the body's natural inflammatory response, to enhance skin, and to support eye and joint health; and Spirulina Pacifica, a dietary supplement used for extra energy, a strengthened immune system, cardiovascular benefits, and as a source of antioxidant carotenoids. The company was founded by Gerald R. Cysewski in 1983 and is headquartered in Kailua-Kona, HI.
Most Popular Stories View All
CYAN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYAN Latest Social Stream
View Full CYAN Social Stream
Latest CYAN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYANOTECH CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYAN as an investment opportunity.
KAILUA KONA, Hawaii, November 09, 2022--Cyanotech Reports Financial Results for the Second Quarter and First Six Months of Fiscal 2023
Viewing insider transactions for Cyanotech Corporation's ( NASDAQ:CYAN ) over the last year, we see that insiders were...
Anavasi Diagnostics ('Anavasi'), an NIH/RADx medical technology company focused on the development of novel molecular diagnostic testing, recently announced the election of three new outside members to its Board of Directors, Bryan Crane, PhD, Arthur Kirsch, and David Vied.
There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. In a perfect world, we'd like to...
KAILUA KONA, Hawaii, August 10, 2022--Cyanotech Corporation, a world leader in microalgae-based, high-value nutrition and dietary supplement products, announced results for 1Q fiscal 2023.
CYAN Price Returns