CyberArk Software Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CYBR): Price and Financial Metrics
CYBR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 107.58, CyberArk Software Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 93.9% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CyberArk Software Ltd is higher than it is for about only 0.37% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 14.76, CyberArk Software Ltd has a higher such ratio than 92.09% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CyberArk Software Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NICE, ABMD, TRIP, LFUS, and BLKB.
- Visit CYBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyberark.com.
CYBR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CYBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$139.91||52-week high||$148.74|
|Prev. close||$139.00||52-week low||$76.02|
|Day high||$142.67||Avg. volume||783,450|
|50-day MA||$123.28||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$120.78||Market Cap||5.28B|
CyberArk Software Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CYBR) Company Bio
Cyberark Software develops, markets, and sells software-based IT security solutions that protect organizations from cyber attacks in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Petach Tikva, Israel.