CyberArk Software Ltd. (CYBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYBR POWR Grades
- CYBR scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 72% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CYBR is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CYBR's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 14.92% of US stocks).
CYBR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CYBR is currently 123.78, higher than 97.1% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- CYBR's price/sales ratio is 10.71; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.95% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, CYBR has reported earnings growth of 181.41%, putting it ahead of 91.12% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD, a group of peers worth examining would be PCOR, NEWR, AXSM, MNTV, and ESTC.
- CYBR's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD's official web site, go to www.cyberark.com.
CYBR Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, CYBR's price/sales ratio is 373.91% higher, now standing at 10.9.
- Over the past 99 months, CYBR's price/earnings ratio has gone down 277.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYBR.
CYBR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 105.34%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.07%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -305.83%.
The table below shows CYBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CYBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.96% of graded US stocks.
- CYBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.309 -- ranking 431st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- NVEE, EVBG, and CSGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CYBR.
The table below shows CYBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CYBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$147.24||52-week high||$180.01|
|Prev. close||$158.25||52-week low||$100.35|
|Day high||$154.91||Avg. volume||432,207|
|50-day MA||$149.71||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$147.10||Market Cap||6.00B|
CyberArk Software Ltd. (CYBR) Company Bio
Cyberark Software develops, markets, and sells software-based IT security solutions that protect organizations from cyber attacks in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Petach Tikva, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
CYBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYBR Latest Social Stream
View Full CYBR Social Stream
Latest CYBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYBR as an investment opportunity.
CyberArk has enjoyed two solid quarters of revenue growth. Read what I think it will take for CYBR''s share price to reflect its current momentum.
NEWTON, Mass. & PETACH TIVKA, Israel, November 29, 2022--CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the global leader in Identity Security, today announced it has been named an Overall Leader in the KuppingerCole Analysts AG 2022 "Leadership Compass: Passwordless Authentication"1 report.
Cybersecurity stocks have underperformed vs. the S&P 500. But cloud security companies may be better positioned as corporate budgets tighten.
When it comes to exciting, high-growth tech stocks, the 2022 bear market has been one of the worst since the dot-com bubble of 2000 blew up. Indeed, rapid-fire rate hikes were the push that sent tech stocks off a hill. However, it isn''t just U.S. tech stocks that have endured damage through the year. Israel is home to a handful of intriguing innovators that took a left hook to the chin amid this grueling bear market. Website builder Wix.com (NASDAQ:WIX) and cybersecurity software CyberArk (NASDAQ:CYBR) are two of the most interesting Israeli software stocks that may have overshot to the downside amid tech''s tumble.
NEWTON, Mass. & PETACH TIKVA, Israel, November 21, 2022--CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the global leader in Identity Security, today announced that it will present at the following investor conferences:
CYBR Price Returns