CyberArk Software Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CYBR): Price and Financial Metrics
CYBR Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 82.78, CyberArk Software Ltd P/E ratio is greater than that of about 92.37% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- For CYBR, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 0.39% of US equities we're observing.
- As for revenue growth, note that CYBR's revenue has grown 58.44% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 90.9% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYBR, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DERM, LC, NICE, LEAF, and QUOT.
- Visit CYBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyberark.com.
CYBR Stock Price Chart More Charts
CYBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.95||52-week high||$148.74|
|Prev. close||$120.14||52-week low||$65.90|
|Day high||$121.99||Avg. volume||848,805|
|50-day MA||$110.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$118.82||Market Cap||4.60B|
CyberArk Software Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CYBR) Company Bio
Cyberark Software develops, markets, and sells software-based IT security solutions that protect organizations from cyber attacks in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Petach Tikva, Israel.