CyberArk Software Ltd. (CYBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYBR POWR Grades
- CYBR scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.52% of US stocks.
- CYBR's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- CYBR's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 22.82% of US stocks).
CYBR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD is higher than 97.1% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- CYBR's price/sales ratio is 9.97; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 89.31% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD is reporting a growth rate of 94.61%; that's higher than 85.87% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD are NEWR, MNTV, PD, INTA, and NTNX.
- Visit CYBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyberark.com.
CYBR Valuation Summary
- CYBR's price/earnings ratio is -45.3; this is 291.14% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CYBR's price/sales ratio has moved down 1.7 over the prior 103 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYBR.
CYBR Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 101.51%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -32.48%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -49.3%.
The table below shows CYBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CYBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 59.96% of graded US stocks.
- CYBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.309 -- ranking 431st of 561 Business Services stocks.
- NVEE, EVBG, and CSGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CYBR.
The table below shows CYBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CYBR Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of CYBR, see our CYBR price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$180.37||Average Broker Recommendation||1.39 (Strong Buy)|
CYBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$141.59||52-week high||$180.01|
|Prev. close||$141.49||52-week low||$100.35|
|Day high||$144.37||Avg. volume||421,662|
|50-day MA||$143.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$141.59||Market Cap||5.81B|
CyberArk Software Ltd. (CYBR) Company Bio
Cyberark Software develops, markets, and sells software-based IT security solutions that protect organizations from cyber attacks in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Petach Tikva, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
CYBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYBR Latest Social Stream
View Full CYBR Social Stream
Latest CYBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYBERARK SOFTWARE LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYBR as an investment opportunity.
Survey: 92% of Global Organizations Indicate Identity Security as Critical for a Robust Zero Trust Implementation
NEWTON, Mass. & PETACH TIVKA, Israel, March 28, 2023--CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the global leader in Identity Security, today announced findings of a global survey that explores trends in Identity Security adoption and the relative maturity of organizations embarking on related strategies. Results show that only 9% of organizations are taking an agile, holistic and mature approach to securing identities throughout their hybrid and multi-cloud environments. The report features an Identity Security
Cybersecurity Stocks To Watch Amid Banking Crisis
Cybersecurity stocks have underperformed vs. the Nasdaq. But cloud security companies may be better positioned as corporate budgets tighten.
CyberArk Software Stock Flashes Improved Relative Price Strength
A Relative Strength Rating upgrade for CyberArk Software shows improving technical performance. Will it continue?
Zacks Industry Outlook Highlights Fair Isaac and CyberArk Software
Fair Isaac and CyberArk Software are part of the Zacks Industry Outlook article.
2 IT Services Stocks to Buy From a Challenging Industry
CyberArk (CYBR) and Fair Isaac (FICO) are benefiting from the solid uptake of digital remote-working solutions despite sluggish enterprise IT spending that has clouded the outlook of the Zacks Computers - IT Services Industry.
CYBR Price Returns
Continue Researching CYBRHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on CyberArk Software Ltd's stock as an investment opportunity:
CyberArk Software Ltd (CYBR) Stock Price | Nasdaq
CyberArk Software Ltd (CYBR) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
CyberArk Software Ltd (CYBR) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...