CyberArk Software Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CYBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYBR POWR Grades
- CYBR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 68.41% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CYBR is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 206 days.
- CYBR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 24.32% of US stocks).
CYBR Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for CyberArk Software Ltd is higher than 89.49% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- CYBR's price/sales ratio is 9.49; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 82.13% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CyberArk Software Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -139.76%; that's higher than only 14.97% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CyberArk Software Ltd are VCRA, AYX, YEXT, MC, and NEWR.
- Visit CYBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyberark.com.
CYBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.50||52-week high||$169.70|
|Prev. close||$116.82||52-week low||$92.61|
|Day high||$123.23||Avg. volume||568,709|
|50-day MA||$136.52||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$127.88||Market Cap||4.75B|
CyberArk Software Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CYBR) Company Bio
Cyberark Software develops, markets, and sells software-based IT security solutions that protect organizations from cyber attacks in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Petach Tikva, Israel.
CYBR Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for CYBR, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that CyberArk Software Ltd ranked in the 25th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 74.33%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for CYBR, they are:
- 90% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than 69.71% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- CyberArk Software Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 47 -- greater than 94.41% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 10. This value is greater than 70.82% stocks in the Technology sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
CYBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYBR Latest Social Stream
View Full CYBR Social Stream
Latest CYBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CyberArk Software Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYBR as an investment opportunity.
CyberArk's (CYBR) Q1 results reflect a growing recurring revenue base, and increasing contributions from SaaS and subscription offerings.
The following slide deck was published by CyberArk Software Ltd. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
CyberArk Software Ltd. (CYBR) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 5, 2021 8:30 A.M. ET Company Participants Erica Smith - Vice President, Investor Relations Udi Mokady - Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Josh Siegel - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Saket Kalia - Barclays Sterling Auty - JPMorgan Fatima...
CyberArk Software Ltd (NASDAQ:CYBR) shares are trading low…
CyberArk Software Ltd (NASDAQ: CYBR ) shares … Full story available on Benzinga.com
CYBR Price Returns