CyberArk Software Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CYBR): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYBR POWR Grades
- CYBR scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 58.62% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CYBR is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- CYBR's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 21.96% of US stocks).
CYBR Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CYBR is currently 64.28, higher than 93.14% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 13.76, CyberArk Software Ltd has a higher such ratio than 86.69% of stocks in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, CyberArk Software Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -390.84%; that's higher than merely 5.7% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CyberArk Software Ltd are PD, SMAR, ZEN, VCRA, and MDLA.
- Visit CYBR's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyberark.com.
CYBR Valuation Summary
- CYBR's price/earnings ratio is -157.6; this is 504.1% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- CYBR's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 273.6 over the prior 84 months.
- CYBR's price/earnings ratio has moved down 385.1 over the prior 84 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYBR.
CYBR Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 109.34%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 62.07%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 99.5%.
The table below shows CYBR's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYBR's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CYBR has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 58.48% of graded US stocks.
- CYBR's asset turnover comes in at 0.309 -- ranking 429th of 556 Business Services stocks.
- NVEE, EVBG, and CSGS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CYBR.
The table below shows CYBR's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CYBR Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYBR Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$168.66||52-week high||$171.34|
|Prev. close||$167.30||52-week low||$95.12|
|Day high||$170.16||Avg. volume||465,659|
|50-day MA||$154.51||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$144.74||Market Cap||6.59B|
CyberArk Software Ltd. - Ordinary Shares (CYBR) Company Bio
Cyberark Software develops, markets, and sells software-based IT security solutions that protect organizations from cyber attacks in the United States and internationally. The company was founded in 1999 and is based in Petach Tikva, Israel.
Most Popular Stories View All
CYBR Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYBR Latest Social Stream
View Full CYBR Social Stream
Latest CYBR News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CyberArk Software Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYBR as an investment opportunity.
The best cybersecurity stocks to own is changing amid a shift to remote work and cloud security. Now ransomware attacks are impacting budgets.
NEWTON, Mass. & PETACH TIKVA, Israel, September 02, 2021--CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR), the global leader in Identity Security, today announced that it will webcast its presentation at the upcoming virtual conference:
CyberArk Named an Overall Privileged Access Management Leader by KuppingerCole Analysts in 2021 Leadership Compass Report
NEWTON, Mass. & PETACH TIKVA, Israel, September 01, 2021--CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) today announced it was named an Overall Privileged Access Management Leader for the sixth year in a row in the KuppingerCole Analysts 2021 "Leadership Compass: Privileged Access Management"1 report.
Worldwide Digital Vault Industry to 2026 - Data Privacy and Secured File Sharing Concerns is Driving Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Digital Vault Market - Growth, Trends, COVID-19 Impact, and Forecasts (2021 - 2026)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com''s offering. The digital vault market is expected to register an estimated CAGR of 12%, over the forecast period, (2021-2026). Companies Mentioned Johnson Controls International PLC CyberArk Software Ltd Accruit LLC TokenEx Oracle Corporation Keeper Security Multicert Hitachi Limited Key Market Trends Cloud-Based Digital Vaults to Regi
NEWTON, Mass. & PETACH TIKVA, Israel, August 31, 2021--CyberArk (NASDAQ: CYBR) today announced it was named a Leader in "The Forrester Wave™: Identity-As-A-Service (IDaaS) For Enterprise, Q3 2021."1 CyberArk received the highest possible score in criteria such as product vision, innovation roadmap, user authentication, secure access, user experience and navigation, and reporting and compliance.
CYBR Price Returns