China Yuchai International Limited (CYD): Price and Financial Metrics
CYD Stock Summary
- CYD's current price/earnings ratio is 5.55, which is higher than only 5.9% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for CYD is currently 0.67, higher than only 3.76% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- China Yuchai International Ltd's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 36.27%, greater than the shareholder yield of 93.67% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to China Yuchai International Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be GENC, FENG, PAR, AQST, and OSS.
- Visit CYD's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cyilimited.com.
CYD Daily Price Range
CYD 52-Week Price Range
CYD Stock Price Chart More Charts
CYD Price/Volume Stats
China Yuchai International Limited (CYD) Company Bio
China Yuchai International Limited manufactures and sells diesel and natural gas engines in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC) and other countries. The company was founded in 1951 and is based in Singapore.