Cyngn, Inc. (CYN): Price and Financial Metrics
CYN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.49||52-week high||$1.52|
|Prev. close||$0.49||52-week low||$0.46|
|Day high||$0.50||Avg. volume||236,634|
|50-day MA||$0.70||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.92||Market Cap||16.66M|
CYN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYN POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where CYN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CYN is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 175 days.
- CYN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
CYN Stock Summary
- CYNGN INC's stock had its IPO on October 20, 2021, making it an older stock than only 2.92% of US equities in our set.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for CYNGN INC is higher than it is for about just 7.06% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CYNGN INC comes in at 543.42%, a number that bests 98.9% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYNGN INC, a group of peers worth examining would be AKTS, PSNL, LQDA, TFFP, and MNTS.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to CYN's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0001874097.
CYN Valuation Summary
- CYN's price/sales ratio is 9.8; this is 276.92% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 23 months, CYN's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYN.
Cyngn, Inc. (CYN) Company Bio
Cyngn, Inc., an autonomous vehicle (AV) technology company, develops autonomous driving software. It is developing Enterprise Autonomy Suite, which consists of DriveMod, a modular industrial vehicle autonomous driving software; Cyngn Insight, a customer-facing tool suite for monitoring and managing AV fleets and aggregating/analyzing data; and Cyngn Evolve, an internal tool suite and infrastructure that facilitates artificial intelligence and machine learning training to enhance algorithms and models, and provides a simulation framework to ensure that data collected in the field can be applied to validating new releases. The company was incorporated in 2013 and is headquartered in Menlo Park, California.
CYN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYN Latest Social Stream
View Full CYN Social Stream
Latest CYN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYNGN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYN as an investment opportunity.
Cyngn to Attend the American Automotive Summit in Detroit to Capitalize on Its Momentum in Manufacturing
Cyngn Inc. (the "Company" or "Cyngn") (Nasdaq: CYN), a developer of AI-powered autonomous driving solutions for industrial applications, will attend the American Automotive Summit on October 24-25 at the MGM Grand in Detroit. The American Automotive Summit is a leadership-focused meeting about improving plant floor operations and manufacturing strategy globally. The summit provides insights and strategies to enhance the professional development of executives involved in automotive manufacturing,
Cyngn Inc. (the "Company" or "Cyngn") (Nasdaq: CYN), a developer of AI-powered autonomous driving solutions for industrial applications, today announced the issuance of four new patents granted by the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) for its autonomous vehicle technologies.
We're starting off the workweek right with a breakdown of the biggest pre-market stock movers worth watching on Monday morning!
MIAMI, Sept. 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EmergingGrowth.com a leading independent small cap media portal announces the schedule of the 62nd Emerging Growth Conference on September 6 & 7, 2023. The Emerging Growth Conference identifies companies in a wide range of growth sectors, with strong management teams, innovative products & services, focused strategy, execution, and the overall potential for long-term growth. Register for the conference here. Submit Questions for any of the presenting com
Cyngn Inc. (Nasdaq: CYN), a developer of AI-powered autonomous driving solutions for industrial applications, and Arauco, a global sustainable forestry products, pulp, and engineered wood supplier to the furniture and construction industries, today announced the plan to deploy Cyngn's first DriveMod Forklifts to Arauco's Bennettsville, South Carolina facility.
CYN Price Returns