Changyou.com Limited, each representing two Class A ordinary shares (CYOU): Price and Financial Metrics
CYOU Stock Summary
- CYOU's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.25 -- higher than just 4.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Changyoucom Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 2,757.58%; that's higher than 99.57% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Changyoucom Ltd comes in at -35.68%, a number that bests only 5.28% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYOU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are TSEM, GSUM, RDCM, SWIR, and SPOK.
- Visit CYOU's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.changyou.com.
CYOU Stock Price Chart Technical Analysis Charts
CYOU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.74||52-week high||$20.55|
|Prev. close||$10.73||52-week low||$5.43|
|Day high||$10.80||Avg. volume||226,141|
|50-day MA||$10.65||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.39||Market Cap||571.91M|
Changyou.com Limited, each representing two Class A ordinary shares (CYOU) Company Bio
Changyou Limited develops and operates online games in China. The company was founded in 2003 and is based in Beijing, China.