Cytokinetics, Incorporated (CYTK): Price and Financial Metrics
CYTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.46||52-week high||$52.40|
|Prev. close||$30.80||52-week low||$28.96|
|Day high||$31.09||Avg. volume||893,801|
|50-day MA||$33.07||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.48||Market Cap||2.83B|
CYTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYTK POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where CYTK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 48.86% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CYTK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- CYTK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
CYTK Stock Summary
- With a price/sales ratio of 298.55, CYTOKINETICS INC has a higher such ratio than 98.75% of stocks in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -5.48 for CYTOKINETICS INC; that's greater than it is for only 3.23% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CYTK's revenue has grown -93.42% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 1.27% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYTOKINETICS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be FULC, ADVM, LYRA, SAGE, and BPMC.
- Visit CYTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cytokinetics.com.
CYTK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CYTK's price/sales ratio is 15610.53% higher, now standing at 298.5.
- Over the past 236 months, CYTK's price/earnings ratio has gone up 7.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYTK.
CYTK Growth Metrics
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 192.88%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -380.62%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -42.21%.
The table below shows CYTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CYTK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.43% of graded US stocks.
- CYTK's asset turnover comes in at 0.108 -- ranking 258th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VRTX, INBP, and MBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CYTK.
The table below shows CYTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Cytokinetics, Incorporated (CYTK) Company Bio
Cytokinetics, Incorporated, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics that modulate muscle function for the treatment of serious diseases and medical conditions. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
CYTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYTK Latest Social Stream
View Full CYTK Social Stream
Latest CYTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYTOKINETICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYTK as an investment opportunity.
Program to Provide $100,000 in Support of Communications and Outreach for Patient Advocacy Organizations Focused on Cardiovascular and Neuromuscular Diseases Deadline for Applications is November 1st, 2023 SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 28, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytokinetics, Incorporated (Nasdaq: CYTK) today announced a call for proposals for the sixth annual Cytokinetics Communications Grant Program. The program will award five grants in the amount of $20,000 each to patient advocacy or
On September 14, 2023, Fady Malik, the Executive Vice President of Research & Development at Cytokinetics Inc (NASDAQ:CYTK), sold 2,500 shares of the company.
On September 13, 2023, Robert Blum, President & CEO of Cytokinetics Inc (NASDAQ:CYTK), sold 12,500 shares of the company.
With the best mid-cap stocks to buy, investors get the best of both worlds: an established business but with ample room to grow.
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Sept. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytokinetics, Incorporated (Nasdaq: CYTK) today announced that the company is scheduled to participate in the following investor conferences in September: Morgan Stanley 21st Annual Global Healthcare Conference on Monday, September 11, 2023 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time in a fireside chat with Robert I. Blum, President and Chief Executive Officer, and Fady I. Malik, Executive Vice President of Research & Development, at the Sheraton New Y
CYTK Price Returns