Cytokinetics, Incorporated (CYTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYTK POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where CYTK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 52.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CYTK is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- CYTK's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.73% of US stocks).
CYTK Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for CYTK is -9.28 -- better than merely 1.88% of US stocks.
- CYTK's price/sales ratio is 25.86; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.89% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for CYTOKINETICS INC comes in at 587.85%, a number that bests 98.19% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CYTK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PRVB, MIRM, INSM, MRNS, and PXLW.
- Visit CYTK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cytokinetics.com.
CYTK Valuation Summary
- CYTK's price/sales ratio is 26; this is 441.67% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- CYTK's price/earnings ratio has moved down 0.8 over the prior 226 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYTK.
CYTK Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 192.88%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -48.52%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -42.21%.
The table below shows CYTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CYTK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.43% of graded US stocks.
- CYTK's asset turnover comes in at 0.108 -- ranking 258th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VRTX, INBP, and MBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CYTK.
The table below shows CYTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CYTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.09||52-week high||$55.80|
|Prev. close||$40.68||52-week low||$29.26|
|Day high||$41.29||Avg. volume||1,151,180|
|50-day MA||$44.96||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$42.78||Market Cap||3.79B|
Cytokinetics, Incorporated (CYTK) Company Bio
Cytokinetics, Incorporated, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics that modulate muscle function for the treatment of serious diseases and medical conditions. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CYTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYTK Latest Social Stream
View Full CYTK Social Stream
Latest CYTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CYTOKINETICS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYTK as an investment opportunity.
Mizuho Securities analyst Salim Syed maintained a Buy rating on Cytokinetics (CYTK - Research Report) today and set a price target of $80.00. The company's shares closed yesterday at $40.33.Syed covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Cytokinetics, Biogen, and Coherus Biosciences. According to TipRanks, Syed has an average return of -17.4% and a 34.42% success rate on recommended stocks. Currently, the analyst consensus on Cytokinetics is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $75.40, which is an 86.96% upside from current levels. In a report released on November 9, H.C. Wainwright also reiterated a Buy rating on the stock with a $75.00 price target.
There's a lot to be optimistic about in the Healthcare sector as 2 analysts just weighed in on Cytokinetics (CYTK – Research Report) and Senti Biosciences (SNTI – Research Report) with bullish sentiments. Cytokinetics (CYTK) In a report released today, Salim Syed from Mizuho Securities maintained a Buy rating on Cytokinetics, with a price target of $80.00. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $39.12. According to TipRanks.
Cytokinetics ( NASDAQ:CYTK ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$2.52m (down 54% from 3Q...
SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Nov. 07, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytokinetics, Incorporated (Nasdaq: CYTK) today announced new data from two additional analyses from GALACTIC-HF (Global Approach to Lowering Adverse Cardiac Outcomes Through Improving Contractility in Heart Failure), as well as an analysis of patients hospitalized for heart failure with reduced ejection fraction (HFrEF) from the Get With The Guidelines®-Heart Failure Registry, were presented at the American Heart Association Scienti
Cytokinetics (CYTK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -7.56% and 11.53%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CYTK Price Returns