Cytokinetics, Incorporated (CYTK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CYTK POWR Grades
- CYTK scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 63.35% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CYTK is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CYTK ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
CYTK Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of Cytokinetics Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 18.03% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- CYTK's price/sales ratio is 46.29; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 96% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 94.28%, Cytokinetics Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 89.44% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Cytokinetics Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VERU, EXEL, EYEN, BLDP, and LOGC.
- CYTK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Cytokinetics Inc's official web site, go to www.cytokinetics.com.
CYTK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, CYTK's price/earnings ratio is 148.49% lower, now standing at -17.7.
- CYTK's price/sales ratio has moved up 8 over the prior 211 months.
- Over the past 211 months, CYTK's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CYTK.
CYTK Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -220.64%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -2.47%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -156.48%.
The table below shows CYTK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CYTK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CYTK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 30.43% of graded US stocks.
- CYTK's asset turnover comes in at 0.108 -- ranking 258th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- VRTX, INBP, and MBIO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CYTK.
The table below shows CYTK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CYTK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CYTK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.00||52-week high||$49.41|
|Prev. close||$39.29||52-week low||$17.72|
|Day high||$42.50||Avg. volume||1,110,512|
|50-day MA||$40.29||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$37.91||Market Cap||3.51B|
Cytokinetics, Incorporated (CYTK) Company Bio
Cytokinetics, Incorporated, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery and development of novel small molecule therapeutics that modulate muscle function for the treatment of serious diseases and medical conditions. The company was founded in 1997 and is based in South San Francisco, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
CYTK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CYTK Latest Social Stream
View Full CYTK Social Stream
Latest CYTK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Cytokinetics Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CYTK as an investment opportunity.
Commercial Launch Readiness Activities Underway for Omecamtiv Mecarbil in Advance of PDUFA Date of November 30, 2022 SEQUOIA-HCM Open to Enrollment; Development Program for Aficamten Expanding in 2022 Company Provides 2022 Financial Guidance; More Than 2 Years of Cash Runway SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytokinetics, Incorporated (Nasdaq: CYTK) reported financial results for the fourth quarter and full year 2021. Net loss for the fourth quarter was $30.6 million
Cytokinetics Announces Start of SEQUOIA-HCM, a Phase 3 Clinical Trial of Aficamten in Patients With Symptomatic Obstructive Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
Pivotal Trial to Assess the Potential of Aficamten to Improve Exercise Capacity, Heart Failure Symptoms and Functional ClassSOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytokinetics, Incorporated (Nasdaq: CYTK) today announced that SEQUOIA-HCM (Safety, Efficacy, and Quantitative Understanding of Obstruction Impact of Aficamten in HCM), a Phase 3 clinical trial of aficamten in patients with symptomatic obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy (HCM), is open to enrollment. Aficamt
Cytokinetics (CYTK) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
After Mizuho Securities and Goldman Sachs gave Cytokinetics (NASDAQ: CYTK) a Buy rating last month, the company received another Buy, this time from Needham. Analyst Serge Belanger maintained a Buy rating on Cytokinetics today and set a price target of $52.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $37.58. According to TipRanks.com, Belanger is a 3-star analyst with an average return of 1.9% and a 41.6% success rate. Belanger covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Clarus Therapeutics Holdings, Collegium Pharmaceutical, and KalVista Pharmaceuticals. Cytokinetics has an analyst consensus of Strong Buy, with a price target consensus of $58.27, representing a 46.4% upside.
Cytokinetics (CYTK) and the American Heart Association (AHA) Bay Area announced a 3-year collaboration to accelerate education and awareness of heart disease.CYTK will provide funding…
CYTK Price Returns