Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CZNC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CZNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.56% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CZNC is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- CZNC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 13.52% of US stocks).
CZNC Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.76 for Citizens & Northern Corp; that's greater than it is for 86.49% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Citizens & Northern Corp's share price is greater than that of only 1.72% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Citizens & Northern Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 9.23%, greater than the shareholder yield of 82.83% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Citizens & Northern Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be TCFC, HTLF, FNCB, CPF, and FFWM.
- Visit CZNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnbankpa.com.
CZNC Valuation Summary
- CZNC's price/earnings ratio is 15.5; this is 40.91% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CZNC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CZNC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CZNC.
CZNC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -13.01%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 29.25%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 10.4%.
The table below shows CZNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CZNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CZNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.25% of graded US stocks.
- CZNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- NICK, FMAO, and MCB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CZNC.
The table below shows CZNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CZNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CZNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.38||52-week high||$27.99|
|Prev. close||$24.31||52-week low||$23.21|
|Day high||$24.48||Avg. volume||24,877|
|50-day MA||$24.30||Dividend yield||4.59%|
|200-day MA||$25.24||Market Cap||380.45M|
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Company Bio
Citizens & Northern Corporation provides a range of banking and mortgage services to individual and corporate customers in North Central Pennsylvania and Southern New York. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CZNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CZNC Latest Social Stream
View Full CZNC Social Stream
Latest CZNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citizens & Northern Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CZNC as an investment opportunity.
No summary available.
Farmers & Merchants Bancorp Inc. (FMAO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 32% and 10.10%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CF Bankshares Inc. (CFBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.23% and 9.85%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Meridian Bank (MRBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 24% and 3.64%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Investment company Kathmere Capital Management, LLC (Current Portfolio) buys Amplify BlackSwan ISWN ETF, Pacer Trendpilot International ETF, Invesco FTSE RAFI Developed Markets ex-U.S.
CZNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CZNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Citizens & Northern Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch