Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CZNC POWR Grades
- CZNC scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.76% of US stocks.
- CZNC's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- CZNC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 25th percentile.
CZNC Stock Summary
- CZNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 85.19% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Citizens & Northern Corp comes in at 35.08%, a number that bests 80.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Citizens & Northern Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 23.97%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.55% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Citizens & Northern Corp are WABC, OCFC, ABTX, FBNC, and BXS.
- CZNC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Citizens & Northern Corp's official web site, go to www.cnbankpa.com.
CZNC Valuation Summary
- CZNC's price/earnings ratio is 15.5; this is 40.91% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CZNC's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 13.3.
- Over the past 243 months, CZNC's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CZNC.
CZNC Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -13.01%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 25.57%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 44.75%.
The table below shows CZNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CZNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CZNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.64% of graded US stocks.
- CZNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 117th of 436 Banking stocks.
- NICK, MCB, and EEFT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CZNC.
The table below shows CZNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CZNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CZNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.10||52-week high||$25.69|
|Prev. close||$24.35||52-week low||$14.92|
|Day high||$24.49||Avg. volume||31,910|
|50-day MA||$24.91||Dividend yield||4.6%|
|200-day MA||$23.21||Market Cap||381.86M|
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Company Bio
Citizens & Northern Corporation provides a range of banking and mortgage services to individual and corporate customers in North Central Pennsylvania and Southern New York. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CZNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CZNC Latest Social Stream
View Full CZNC Social Stream
Latest CZNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Citizens & Northern Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CZNC as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will be taking a look at 10 financial services dividend stocks with over 4% yield. To skip our detailed analysis of the financial services sector, you can go directly to see the 5 Financial Services Dividend Stocks with Over 4% Yield. Like every other sector, the financial services sector is one that […]
Citizens & Northern (CZNC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
CZNC, UMPQ, NBTB, and OPBK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on July 29, 2021
Citizens & Northern (CZNC) made it through our "Recent Price Strength" screen and could be a great choice for investors looking to make a profit from stocks that are currently on the move.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
CZNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CZNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Citizens & Northern Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch