Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC): Price and Financial Metrics
CZNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.69||52-week high||$25.20|
|Prev. close||$17.70||52-week low||$16.71|
|Day high||$18.29||Avg. volume||24,534|
|50-day MA||$19.52||Dividend yield||6.34%|
|200-day MA||$20.81||Market Cap||269.90M|
CZNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CZNC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CZNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for CZNC is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- CZNC's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 24.04% of US stocks).
CZNC Stock Summary
- CZNC's went public 27.33 years ago, making it older than 71.36% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- CZNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.29% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, CZNC is more volatile than 26.95% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to CZNC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FBP, UMBF, CBFV, CAC, and SRCE.
- Visit CZNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnbankpa.com.
CZNC Valuation Summary
- CZNC's price/earnings ratio is 11.4; this is 20% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, CZNC's price/earnings ratio has gone down 2.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CZNC.
CZNC Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -4.61%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -44.8%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 0.41%.
The table below shows CZNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CZNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CZNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.25% of graded US stocks.
- CZNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- NICK, FMAO, and MCB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CZNC.
The table below shows CZNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Company Bio
Citizens & Northern Corporation provides a range of banking and mortgage services to individual and corporate customers in North Central Pennsylvania and Southern New York. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania.
CZNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CZNC Latest Social Stream
View Full CZNC Social Stream
Latest CZNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITIZENS & NORTHERN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CZNC as an investment opportunity.
UMH (UMH) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 5% and 0.84%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
For many, the main point of investing is to generate higher returns than the overall market. But every investor is...
Citizens & Northern (CZNC) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Tompkins (TMP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 1.50% and 1.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CZNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CZNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Citizens & Northern Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch