Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
CZNC POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where CZNC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 98.85% of US stocks.
- CZNC's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- CZNC ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
CZNC Stock Summary
- CZNC's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 88.38% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that CZNC's revenue has grown -1.81% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of just 21.49% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of CITIZENS & NORTHERN CORP's share price is greater than that of just 0.04% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to CITIZENS & NORTHERN CORP are UVSP, BCML, UCBI, HTLF, and BHLB.
- Visit CZNC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.cnbankpa.com.
CZNC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, CZNC's price/earnings ratio is 25% higher, now standing at 14.5.
- CZNC's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for CZNC.
CZNC Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at 45.71%.
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 46.33%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -29.27%.
The table below shows CZNC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
CZNC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- CZNC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 45.25% of graded US stocks.
- CZNC's asset turnover comes in at 0.044 -- ranking 116th of 430 Banking stocks.
- NICK, FMAO, and MCB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with CZNC.
The table below shows CZNC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
CZNC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
CZNC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.55||52-week high||$27.50|
|Prev. close||$24.28||52-week low||$22.90|
|Day high||$24.55||Avg. volume||20,032|
|50-day MA||$24.10||Dividend yield||4.56%|
|200-day MA||$24.32||Market Cap||380.53M|
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Company Bio
Citizens & Northern Corporation provides a range of banking and mortgage services to individual and corporate customers in North Central Pennsylvania and Southern New York. The company was founded in 1864 and is based in Wellsboro, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
CZNC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
CZNC Latest Social Stream
View Full CZNC Social Stream
Latest CZNC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about CITIZENS & NORTHERN CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate CZNC as an investment opportunity.
Citizens & Northern ( NASDAQ:CZNC ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$22.8m (down 6.4% from...
Citizens & Northern Corporation ( NASDAQ:CZNC ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.28 per share on the...
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Bogota Financial Corporation (BSBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25% and 64.75%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Tompkins (TMP) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 11.11% and 0.47%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
CZNC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching CZNCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Citizens & Northern Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Citizens & Northern Corp (CZNC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch